CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Salmond Sex Scandal

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest judgetwi

So what has happened to this fat tub of hypocritical remoaner blubber? The last I heard he had closed his crowdfunding account and stuck a hundred grand of muggy cunts’ money in his back pocket. 

Anyone got any info on this disgusting sex pest sack of shit?

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So what has happened to this fat tub of hypocritical remoaner blubber? The last I heard he had closed his crowdfunding account and stuck a hundred grand of muggy cunts’ money in his back pocket. 

Google it, you lazy cunt.

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Some of the other article are more interesting.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7381974/ex-scottish-first-minister-alex-salmond-faces-more-sex-pest-claims-and-one-dates-back-five-years/

• 2 months later...
Guest 'eavensabove

… and so the cunt's been formally nicked. This should take the Brexit crap out of the headlines for a while, and Pen can finally sell her side of the story to the Daily Mirror. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

… and so the cunt's been formally nicked. This should take the Brexit crap out of the headlines for a while, and Pen can finally sell her side of the story to the Daily Mirror. 

Good old Punky couldn't bring this thread back up, he had to start a new one.

Guest 'eavensabove
23 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Good old Punky couldn't bring this thread back up, he had to start a new one.

Punky, can do what the fuck Punky wants... THIS is the original and best thread. AMEN

On 24/08/2018 at 21:48, Ollyboro said:

Just a word of warning, before anycunt oversteps the mark. There is such a thing as Due Process ( no, nothing to do with booking inmates into Auschwitz). It doesn't matter that Salmond is about as sincere as Jeremy Corbyn attending the aftermath of a gas explosion at a synagogue; it doesn't matter that his wife is about 103 years old (I think Pen was her head girl) and therefore making it more likely that Salmond would go sniffing about elsewhere; he's still entitled to a fair hearing before being found guilty. Think on.

👍

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 24/08/2018 at 16:48, Ollyboro said:

Just a word of warning, before anycunt oversteps the mark. There is such a thing as Due Process ( no, nothing to do with booking inmates into Auschwitz). It doesn't matter that Salmond is about as sincere as Jeremy Corbyn attending the aftermath of a gas explosion at a synagogue; it doesn't matter that his wife is about 103 years old (I think Pen was her head girl) and therefore making it more likely that Salmond would go sniffing about elsewhere; he's still entitled to a fair hearing before being found guilty. Think on.

Olly, historically, the Corner has always filled the void of immediate justice by serving as the court of public opinion.  The puntership are judges, jurors and executioners.  

46 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Olly, historically, the Corner has always filled the void of immediate justice by serving as the court of public opinion.  The puntership are judges, jurors and executioners.  

Twat. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Crab said:

Twat. 

That razor sharp wit is wasted here, Crabby.  You could use it at Old Trafford to convert Mancs into humans.  Please give it a go.....and don't come back.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The Salmond story developments are now on my superior nomination....

Fuck off.

YOUR  nomination is for puffs. Only real men post on here. 

Be gone.

47 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

YOUR  nomination is for puffs. Only real men post on here. 

Be gone.

Leave Alex alone he' s a cheerful chappy and a credit to us all on Burns Night. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
22 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You however do not qualify for full puntership. You are Untermensch, in other words an utter fuckwit with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I appeal to you once again, please kill yourself immediately in order to relieve society and most of all, your loved ones the burden of your miserable existence.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Crab said:

Leave Alex alone he' s a cheerful chappy and a credit to us all on Burns Night. 

Has he been burnt to a crisp? No, he has not. He is therefore no credit at all on Burns Night.

49 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

You however do not qualify for full puntership. You are Untermensch, in other words an utter fuckwit with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I appeal to you once again, please kill yourself immediately in order to relieve society and most of all, your loved ones the burden of your miserable existence.

"loved ones"? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

That's the closest you've ever gotten to actually forming a coherent thought.  It still fails remarkably, but for you, progress. You may now progress to the nearest meat grinder and throw yourself into it.  

Guest FUcunts
On 24/08/2018 at 19:07, 'eavensabove said:

Smart-Arse Alex, has denied sexually assaulting staff members when he was Fist Minister (typo intended & justified)

There can be but only one result when a Mr Scottish Salmon fucks a Wild Nicola Sturgeon, and so I say lets wait to see what their sprog looks like.

YVpak12.gif

I think it would be interesting to see their progeny and who knows what political party they would lead!

Guest FUcunts

Smart-Arse Alex, has denied sexually assaulting staff members when he was Fist Minister (typo intended & justified)

There can be but only one result when a Mr Scottish Salmon fucks a Wild Nicola Sturgeon, and so I say lets wait to see what their sprog looks like.

YVpak12.gif

I think it would be interesting to see their progeny and who knows what political party they would lead!

Guest FUcunts

YVpak12.gif

Guest FUcunts

YVpak12.gif