CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat cunts who have children

Guest Roger cuntwing

Guest Roger cuntwing

I know a fat cunt who has 2 children. She sits there judging all the women who are childless. Through no fault of there own. ie they were unable to have children. But through her own judgemental eye, this fat cunt thinks they are worthless pieces of shit!! Just because they haven't managed to have children. Making sarcastic remarks. What a fucking horrible cunt!!!

2 hours ago, Roger cuntwing said:

I know a fat cunt who has 2 children. She sits there judging all the women who are childless. Through no fault of there own. ie they were unable to have children. But through her own judgemental eye, this fat cunt thinks they are worthless pieces of shit!! Just because they haven't managed to have children. Making sarcastic remarks. What a fucking horrible cunt!!!

Thanks for explaining 'childless',who'd have thought it meant 'unable to have children'?,can you explain 'brainless'?

3 hours ago, Roger cuntwing said:

You utter fucking idiot.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Roger cuntwing said:

You appear to be shit at this.

welcome.

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Roger cuntwing said:

You fucking stupid cunt Prof.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Morbidly obese tuskers are the worst for being catty with other women regarding child bearing.  They'll machine gun out a few miserable sprog, all of whom develop weight problems, and eat more shit than Scottish mongs on a haggis hunt.  All the woman without children needs to say is that when she is ready, she'll have kids within wedlock, and provide for them herself.  Send the stupid fat cunt into a heart incident.  

14 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Morbidly obese tuskers are the worst for being catty with other women regarding child bearing.  They'll machine gun out a few miserable sprog, all of whom develop weight problems, and eat more shit than Scottish mongs on a haggis hunt.  All the woman without children needs to say is that when she is ready, she'll have kids within wedlock, and provide for them herself.  Send the stupid fat cunt into a heart incident.  

Alas, our weak as piss society will lavish tens of thousands of pounds on these swamp beasts keeping them alive when under normal circumstances the raging diabetes and couple of kilos of fat surrounding their organs would kill them off before they could fire out Tyler number 5.

These blubber bound flids should be denied citizenship and be sterilized until they can act responsibly and join the human race.

Guest 'eavensabove

All Tuskers should be rendered down into bite-sized portions and fed to the poor.  The amounts that these cunts sweat from arm-pit to arse-crack in an average day would eradicate thirst in Africa.  Even their hides should be used to replace Linoleum flooring in the wet rooms of Hospices.  There are no parts of a Flabgut that cannot be used in one way or another for the good benefit of humankind.  Even their offal has a use.

Take away the take away and you take away the obese.

giphy.gif

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

All Tuskers should be rendered down into bite-sized portions and fed to the poor.  The amounts that these cunts sweat from arm-pit to arse-crack in an average day would eradicate thirst in Africa.  Even their hides should be used to replace Linoleum flooring in the wet rooms of Hospices.  There are no parts of a Flabgut that cannot be used in one way or another for the good benefit of humankind.  Even their offal has a use.

giphy.gif

f0b85712-a6b9-4944-8f48-4e3d68a1cf95.jpg

On 8/27/2018 at 12:52 PM, Roger cuntwing said:

Are you supportive of this Nom because you are a Jaffa cake?    Or because you are like Roops, so fucking ugly and welsh that no fucker would actually want to have sex with you?     I personally feel that many a fat cunt should not be allowed to have kids as they will no doubt feed them on the same high fat diet that they consume, so creating a health problem and huge tax payers bill to cope with this breed of fucking fat cunt kids.    Kids are over rated anyway.  I would sell mine for experiments or body  donor parts some days, most days, all the time to be honest if the price was good.

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Are you supportive of this Nom because you are a Jaffa cake?    Or because you are like Roops, so fucking ugly and welsh that no fucker would actually want to have sex with you?     I personally feel that many a fat cunt should not be allowed to have kids as they will no doubt feed them on the same high fat diet that they consume, so creating a health problem and huge tax payers bill to cope with this breed of fucking fat cunt kids.    Kids are over rated anyway.  I would sell mine for experiments or body  donor parts some days, most days, all the time to be honest if the price was good.

If I'm honest, MC, you've got half the winning formula down.  You bought in on the low side.  Now sell high!  

On 8/28/2018 at 12:54 PM, 'eavensabove said:

giphy.gif

Keith?