CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Theresa May

Eddie

22 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Finally she has topped the polls at something,  the worlds worst dancing politician despite tough competition from George Bush, Boris Johnson and the late Boris Yelsin 

Another in a long line of cringeworthy public displays of snivelling, sycophantic toadying, the curtsy, the embarrassing manner in which she stood grinning like a Downs-Syndrome chimpanzee while Trump ripped the piss out of her. 

And now, dancing with African kids, in a style I have only associated with self conscious geography teachers at sixth form discos.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Another in a long line of cringeworthy public displays of snivelling, sycophantic toadying, the curtsy, the embarrassing manner in which she stood grinning like a Downs-Syndrome chimpanzee while Trump ripped the piss out of her. 

And now, dancing with African kids, in a style I have only associated with self conscious geography teachers at sixth form discos.

She looks more like a circus chimp with epilepsy in a serious seizure.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Finally she has topped the polls at something,  the worlds worst dancing politician despite tough competition from George Bush, Boris Johnson and the late Boris Yelsin 

Would u

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let’s not forget that this circus clown used to work as a minister for women and equalities. What a sad fucking joke.

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Worst prime minister in my lifetime.

You can tell how ineffectual she is by the fact that the twittersphere, the mainstream media, Loose Women and Buzzfeed haven't been banging on and fucking on for the past two years about how we've got a female PM.

Even the most rabid of feminist cod munching dykes don't want to bang her drum.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You can tell how ineffectual she is by the fact that the twittersphere, the mainstream media, Loose Women and Buzzfeed haven't been banging on and fucking on for the past two years about how we've got a female PM.

Indeed. The sooner she goes, the better. I can’t bear to read/watch her performances any more. It’s so degrading having her in the top job. What a letdown.

57 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Many things about La May grate on me. As she strode down the red carpet in Lagos today, her fucking terrible posture was even more obvious. She needs fucking electrocuting until the rounded shoulders and perma-gurn are banished from the evening news.

Where the fuck are Boko Haram when you need them?

Also, is it strictly PC to visit West Africa with a fucking chain around your neck?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

adonbilvit.jpeg.1070e2e99c9dfa40b69ab41db27f8a55.jpeg

This man is the star of One Foot in the Hermetically-Sealed Grave, currently the number one show in the DR Congo. Apparently there’s a cracking episode when Victor Mbeldrew comes back from the WHO doctor to find his whole street has been bulldozed into a shallow grave, Margaret has been chopped up for Bushmeat by an AIDS-ravaged Mrs Mwarbouys, and some daft cunt from the garden centre has planted a cactus in the village latrine.

Angus Deayton is a Cunt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

This man is the star of One Foot in the Hermetically-Sealed Grave, currently the number one show in the DR Congo. Apparently there’s a cracking episode when Victor Mbeldrew comes back from the WHO doctor to find his whole street has been bulldozed into a shallow grave, Margaret has been chopped up for Bushmeat by an AIDS ravaged Mrs Mwarbouys, and some daft cunt from the garden centre has planted a cactus in the village latrine.

Angus Deayton is a Cunt.

I like the episode where his neighbour leaves mr Mbeldrew to look after his goats and they all get ripped to shreds by a leopard.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like the episode where his neighbour leaves mr Mbeldrew to look after his goats and they all get ripped to shreds by a leopard.

I think you are thinking of Mrs Mbrowns Boys, a fairly new edition to DRC-TV. In the most recent episode, Grandad (age 36) loses his antiretrovirals playing dominoes, so Mrs Mbrown and her sons pile into the Toyota Hilux down to Mr Mfoleys to steal some more from the Oxfam workers, who are conducting detailed pelvic anatomy safaris in return for sacks of rice.

This show is quite controversial given its satirical leanings, but it got four out of five from Janet MStreet-MPorter in the MGuardian so it’s probably safe for now. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Treezer the Appeaser, not satisfied with crawling on her knees to suck EU cock she goes to Africa, FUCKING AFRICA! , to make us all look like a bunch of cunts. Not satisfied with embarrassing herself with this dancing bollocks she gives away £4 billion of OUR money so that African dictators can buy Rolls Royces and fucking guns to kill each other. Obviously the stupid spineless cunt thinks she is greasing African palms with our money so that her rich mates can get even richer. Too late bitch, the Chinkies have got there before you......fucking years ago!

What a useless fucking soft as shit, thick as a plank fucking loser.

6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Treezer the Appeaser, not satisfied with crawling on her knees to suck EU cock she goes to Africa, FUCKING AFRICA! , to make us all look like a bunch of cunts. Not satisfied with embarrassing herself with this dancing bollocks she gives away £4 billion of OUR money so that African dictators can buy Rolls Royces and fucking guns to kill each other. Obviously the stupid spineless cunt thinks she is greasing African palms with our money so that her rich mates can get even richer. Too late bitch, the Chinkies have got there before you......fucking years ago!

Other than that are you OK Judge?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

When there is no logic, then there is an agenda..hidden to thicko's.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

The old statistics on female prime ministers is not completely awesome.

Have you ever fucked a pig in the ass?

17 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's the sort of cunty thing you have to do though as part of the job description.

It's a bit like some arsehole fucking cunt footballer HAS to put the lid of the FA Cup on his head after his team wins the final. Everyone knows it makes you look like a dildo but, well, thems the breaks....

Or like when your team wins the champions league and you didn’t play but as you’re club captain it’s your responsibility to don a full kit and head up to collect the trophy.........I fucking hate John terry, the fucking massive headed, go-bot looking cunt. 

58 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Or like when your team wins the champions league and you didn’t play but as you’re club captain it’s your responsibility to don a full kit and head up to collect the trophy.........I fucking hate John terry, the fucking massive headed, go-bot looking cunt. 

Indeed - the term 'full kit wanker' was re-defined the day he pulled that stunt

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

What the fuck have they done to you? Stetson wearing, faggot cunt.

I’m glad you pointed that out. It annoyed me too. Although you did use an American term in your character assessment.

Lets stick with good old Commonwealth terms, like poofter, or shirtlifter, or indeed homo.

Guest Hector
21 hours ago, Eddie said:

Fuck me, I thought Stephen Hawking died this year.