CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Year around Summer Time

Penny Farthing

On 8/31/2018 at 8:16 PM, Wybunbury Bertie said:

So there has been an 80% vote in favour of year around summer time in the EU .. I am all in favour as I like warm weather. Anyone who doesn't like it is a cunt.

Typical politicians, promising something they can't possibly deliver, and as the UK is leaving the EU, we're doomed to continue having freezing cold winters.

I'll stick with our four seasons, the EU can turn into a fucking desert for all I care, maybe those refugees won't be so desperate to go there if it ends up having the same climate as Syria!

Cunts!

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, cooze said:

Typical politicians, promising something they can't possibly deliver, and as the UK is leaving the EU, we're doomed to continue having freezing cold winters.

I'll stick with our four seasons, the EU can turn into a fucking desert for all I care, maybe those refugees won't be so desperate to go there if it ends up having the same climate as Syria!

Cunts!

being an hour behind everyone else being your natural state this should suit you down to the ground I should have thought.  

2 hours ago, cooze said:

Cunts!

If this was anyone else, I could quite easily believe that the post was made in jest with an attempt at satire.

As it's you though, I can imagine you're genuinely enraged. With your fourth can of diamond white shoved down your fat fucking gullet, I can picture you sat there absolutely seething. Pointing your nicotine stained index finger in the general direction of Brussels, screaming that they can shove their straight bananas up their now perma-tanned arses. 

You utter fucking cretin.

So there has been an 80% vote in favour of year around summer time in the EU .. I am all in favour as I like warm weather. Anyone who doesn't like it is a cunt.

So you like summer weather and the prospect of year-round sunshine, yes?

A one-way ticket to Damascus seems ideal. I'll pay – even though 80% of CC regulars would also willingly make a contribution. It'll be interesting to see how long it takes one of Allah's AK47-wielding disciples to catch a glimpse of your zebra's hosepipe swinging like a pendulum under your abaya robe before the beheading video appears.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

Another prime example of infantile banality in nominating.  

I get the distinct impression most CC punters would only contribute to the beheading itself.  The money would go towards prossies and booze for the after party.  

Your sundial still won't work at night, you senile old fool.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Quality.

Quick question pen (maybe more to follow); in '45 on VE Day, when you were accosted by half a dozen Jamaican "empire servicemen" for a celebratory (and willing on your part) tag team down an alley, when they found out you where actually a man did they

a) just say fuck it and tear your arsehole to sheds anyway, or

b) beat the fuck out of first and move onto the brutal arse fucking after?

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Quick question pen (maybe more to follow); in '45 on VE Day, when you were accosted by half a dozen Jamaican "empire servicemen" for a celebratory (and willing on your part) tag team down an alley, when they found out you where actually a man did they

a) just say fuck it and tear your arsehole to sheds anyway, or

b) beat the fuck out of first and move onto the brutal arse fucking after?

Timbo?

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Answer the question; a or b?

You forgot option C....Pen is a spastic autist who only faggots with absolutely no regard or standards in a shag whatsoever would ravage and leave for dead.