Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Guest Roger cuntwing

Neil warnock

Recommended Posts

Guest Roger cuntwing

Fucking sabre toothed cunt whose teeth are too big for his mouth!! Fucking cry baby bastard when wolves beat them last season, cos they missed a penalty . Wouldn't shake the wolves manager's hand at the end. Told him to fuck off, about 10 times. Then said in an interview  after how disrespectful  the wolves manager was for over celebrating at the end of the game.

What a two faced cunt. I have seen him doing exactly  the same at away grounds, with his stupid twaty arms raised to the Cardiff fans.

How the fuck did Cardiff get promoted. They are fucking  shit. Shit team shit manager!! Relegation this season .CUNTS!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had fallen asleep during a screening of Mozart's little-known operetta The Saucy Panel Beaters Of La Mancha and rolling onto my remote control caused Warnock to suddenly appear on the screen. He seemed a delightful creature, although one could hardly divine a single word he was saying, and now my two poodles Bocaccio and Tate bark like the dickens whenever they see him on the television.

For this reason, Cardiff are my favourites to avoid the drop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2018 at 10:20 AM, Roger cuntwing said:

Fucking sabre toothed cunt whose teeth are too big for his mouth!! Fucking cry baby bastard when wolves beat them last season, cos they missed a penalty . Wouldn't shake the wolves manager's hand at the end. Told him to fuck off, about 10 times. Then said in an interview  after how disrespectful  the wolves manager was for over celebrating at the end of the game.

What a two faced cunt. I have seen him doing exactly  the same at away grounds, with his stupid twaty arms raised to the Cardiff fans.

How the fuck did Cardiff get promoted. They are fucking  shit. Shit team shit manager!! Relegation this season .CUNTS!!!

But Roger, surely somebody must've told you, football's for irons.

The new Cardiff City away strip.

Image result for cardiff puffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roger, it seems you have not heeded the advice given to you previously. Football is not a cunts topic, it is queer, completely pointless and forgettable, just like you. Now if you would take that long walk along the motorway in dark clothes on a foggy night, that would be great.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:20 AM, Roger cuntwing said:

Fucking sabre toothed cunt whose teeth are too big for his mouth!! Fucking cry baby bastard when wolves beat them last season, cos they missed a penalty . Wouldn't shake the wolves manager's hand at the end. Told him to fuck off, about 10 times. Then said in an interview  after how disrespectful  the wolves manager was for over celebrating at the end of the game.

What a two faced cunt. I have seen him doing exactly  the same at away grounds, with his stupid twaty arms raised to the Cardiff fans.

How the fuck did Cardiff get promoted. They are fucking  shit. Shit team shit manager!! Relegation this season .CUNTS!!!

Rog, have you entered into some kind of infernal competition with Penny or whatever it calls itself this week to see who can churn out the most shit and pointless nominations, because believe me you will not win despite your brave futile attempt. Desist please. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2018 at 10:20 AM, Roger cuntwing said:

Fucking sabre toothed cunt whose teeth are too big for his mouth!! Fucking cry baby bastard when wolves beat them last season, cos they missed a penalty . Wouldn't shake the wolves manager's hand at the end. Told him to fuck off, about 10 times. Then said in an interview  after how disrespectful  the wolves manager was for over celebrating at the end of the game.

What a two faced cunt. I have seen him doing exactly  the same at away grounds, with his stupid twaty arms raised to the Cardiff fans.

How the fuck did Cardiff get promoted. They are fucking  shit. Shit team shit manager!! Relegation this season .CUNTS!!!

Warnock will get Cardiff to survive.  West ham, Burnley and Munich’s are all fucking way worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are going to nominate football cunts, which inevitably winds up all the Nancy boys on here, you should at least know what you are talking about. No mention of “The Battle of Bramall Lane,” the most disgraceful incident in English football history for which Warnock was personally responsible. The cunt got away with it because it had never happened before and the soppy arseholes didn’t know what to do. 

You also forgot to mention that he was manager of the Palace wankers and that rich arrogant Simon “i’m a rich fucking cunt, fuck you” Jordan is always on the radio licking Warnocks bumhole and describing him as a personal friend.

Warnock is definitely a right cunt and, to be fair even if you had done your homework on the shithead, the poofs on here would still cry like girls because you mentioned football.

They have “issues” as our American friends say.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

If you are going to nominate football cunts, which inevitably winds up all the Nancy boys on here, you should at least know what you are talking about. No mention of “The Battle of Bramall Lane,” the most disgraceful incident in English football history for which Warnock was personally responsible. The cunt got away with it because it had never happened before and the soppy arseholes didn’t know what to do. 

You also forgot to mention that he was manager of the Palace wankers and that rich arrogant Simon “i’m a rich fucking cunt, fuck you” Jordan is always on the radio licking Warnocks bumhole and describing him as a personal friend.

Warnock is definitely a right cunt and, to be fair even if you had done your homework on the shithead, the poofs on here would still cry like girls because you mentioned football.

They have “issues” as our American friends say.

Last week your Sagem underlined your text. This week it decides on bold and italics. 

Fingers crossed next week it chooses white as your font colour.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aka Colin Wanker. A truly graceless individual. The type of cunt who says things (whilst moving his shoulders upwards, cocking his massive head to the side and pulling a face as if to suggest he's being fair) like : " Yeah, I know the laws of the game say that he should have been sent off for an unprovoked machete attack, but I just think that the referee should have shown a bit of commonsense and realised that it's not him that loses his job because of his decision. It's guys like me who do."

A truly disingenuous piece of shit. But better than Frank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Last week your Sagem underlined your text. This week it decides on bold and italics. 

Fingers crossed next week it chooses white as your font colour.

 

Indeed, I am a technological dimmo and, as you can see, my phone has decided to do something else. Don’t get me wrong..... i’m not bragging about it in that “ look what a stupid cunt I am, aren’t I wacky” kind of way. That’s for wankers. It’s fucking annoying actually. but there are a lot of worse things that could happen to my brain.

It probably won’t surprise you to know that I have never heard the word “Sagem” before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Last week your Sagem underlined your text. This week it decides on bold and italics. 

Fingers crossed next week it chooses white as your font colour.

 

You fucking disgusting flash bastard.  What's next?  A fancy ruler that has times tables printed on it? 

Bourgeois cunt!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, scotty said:

Enjoyed that.

 

"The Bulgarian players are tried and trusted. Well, I'm not sure they can be trusted." Who would have thought that Big Ron would lose his commentating gig, just a few years later, after making racist comments - whilst commentating.?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed, I am a technological dimmo and, as you can see, my phone has decided to do something else. Don’t get me wrong..... i’m not bragging about it in that “ look what a stupid cunt I am, aren’t I wacky” kind of way. That’s for wankers. It’s fucking annoying actually. but there are a lot of worse things that could happen to my brain.

It probably won’t surprise you to know that I have never heard the word “Sagem” before.

Being it was Bubba, I'm sure it was some sort of backwards welsh cunt code for bragging on his gas.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2018 at 10:20 AM, Roger cuntwing said:

Fucking sabre toothed cunt whose teeth are too big for his mouth!! Fucking cry baby bastard when wolves beat them last season, cos they missed a penalty . Wouldn't shake the wolves manager's hand at the end. Told him to fuck off, about 10 times. Then said in an interview  after how disrespectful  the wolves manager was for over celebrating at the end of the game.

What a two faced cunt. I have seen him doing exactly  the same at away grounds, with his stupid twaty arms raised to the Cardiff fans.

How the fuck did Cardiff get promoted. They are fucking  shit. Shit team shit manager!! Relegation this season .CUNTS!!!

I used to see Neil a lot when he managed Oldham Athletic as he was friends with my father.  He was a lovely man but he did openly admit that the game did change his persona.   I know a lot of people who change on match day after two pints and the whistle goes.   Don’t judge him by what you see on the touchline, he can be a very kind caring cunt as well.  Plus if my lad needs a team in the near future he might give him a contract.

 

lovely man.

 

shit team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Enjoyed that.

 

"The Bulgarian players are tried and trusted. Well, I'm not sure they can be trusted." Who would have thought that Big Ron would lose his commentating gig, just a few years later, after making racist comments - whilst commentating.?

Racist comments indeed, the very idea. How can big Ron describing a player as "a fucking thick lazy nigger" be termed racism? It's political correctness gone mad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I used to see Neil a lot when he managed Oldham Athletic as he was friends with my father.  He was a lovely man but he did openly admit that the game did change his persona.   I know a lot of people who change on match day after two pints and the whistle goes.   Don’t judge him by what you see on the touchline, he can be a very kind caring cunt as well.  Plus if my lad needs a team in the near future he might give him a contract.

 

lovely man.

 

shit team

So you’re son is now about to become a professional footballer? Do yourself a favour and put a sock in your fat, fantasist mouth. 

That being said - I shall keep an eye out for any mixed race oriental (gook) types with ‘Son of Mong’ on their shirt and ask if his dad’s house is built of Cotswold Stone. You stupid, stupid cunt. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Bubba C said:

So you’re son is now about to become a professional footballer? Do yourself a favour and put a sock in your fat, fantasist mouth. 

That being said - I shall keep an eye out for any mixed race oriental (gook) types with ‘Son of Mong’ on their shirt and ask if his dad’s house is built of Cotswold Stone. You stupid, stupid cunt. 

Errrr he signed as a scholar in April you prick.  So yes he gets paid £111 per week from a professional club.    He’s a half decent player.  His grandad played for Aston villa, they say talent jumps a generation, so I missed out.  I only played with David Platt and Mark Owen from take that at Chadderton FC.     what’s so fucking fantasist about that?   I also played cricket against Michael Atherton as he was another Oldham School boy  he was quite good by the way.  What ever happened to David Platt he was shit.  Another useless cunt who played football with me at Cubs was Prof Brian Cox.  Then there was Mark Robins, and a friend of mine went on to become the infamous ginger one who kissed Anna Friel on Brookside.  But all this of course couldn’t possibly be true.  As everyone you know has done fuck all being such defeatist cunts.

P.S he is not gook.  Mrs Mong is step mum.  But don’t worry I won’t report you or get offended.

Reproted to Mums Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remarkable piece of name dropping. I’m looking forward to hearing about your time in the US Marine Corps when you  advised Lee Oswald on how to adjust the sights on a two bob WW2 Italian bolt action piece of shit rifle.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2018 at 11:01 AM, Gronda Gronda said:

Some would say he could've managed England. 

I think Neil could still be the next England manager. His knowledge and ability as a manager of Championship players and getting them to over perform will be invaluable. Especially when most of the England squad in the future will have to be picked from the lower leagues, like wales, Ireland and Scotland squads.  

Neil plays a simple brand of no nonsense football that could be very affective in a national side.  The national side is brought together on rare occasions and has very little time to work on shale, positions and tactics. So to utilize a simple formula may work to our advantage. Everyone will know their jobs and what is expected of them.  So results could improve under such a system.

Mums Net reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2018 at 5:05 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Errrr he signed as a scholar in April you prick.  So yes he gets paid £111 per week from a professional club.    He’s a half decent player.  His grandad played for Aston villa, they say talent jumps a generation, so I missed out.  I only played with David Platt and Mark Owen from take that at Chadderton FC.     what’s so fucking fantasist about that?   I also played cricket against Michael Atherton as he was another Oldham School boy  he was quite good by the way.  What ever happened to David Platt he was shit.  Another useless cunt who played football with me at Cubs was Prof Brian Cox.  Then there was Mark Robins, and a friend of mine went on to become the infamous ginger one who kissed Anna Friel on Brookside.  But all this of course couldn’t possibly be true.  As everyone you know has done fuck all being such defeatist cunts.

P.S he is not gook.  Mrs Mong is step mum.  But don’t worry I won’t report you or get offended.

Reproted to Mums Net

This is getting really fucking desperate.

Are you now just naming anyone of any relevance to come out of the Oldham area?

Hopefully you’ve given Baws more than enough info to track you down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

 

Hopefully you’ve given Baws more than enough info to track you down.

It wouldn't be hard. Just look out for a Barratts home in a Gloucester sink estate with gold painted cardboard cladding. If still in doubt, the female Chinese delivery driver bashing on the window and screaming at you to call the police will confirm it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...