CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

My wife

Guest Roger cuntwing

Guest Roger cuntwing

I Married the fucking old dog 40 odd years ago. Fucking poison dwarf cunt.  In our photos we put pictures of ourselves on Facebook. ( I know all the cunts on cunts corner don't like face book!!!) Proffesses how deeply religious she is. But I must be a cunt because I have denied my side of the family. While hers exists to my children, so my children will never know them. All because I am a big cunt!!!

7 minutes ago, Roger cuntwing said:

I Married the fucking old dog 40 odd years ago. Fucking poison dwarf cunt.  In our photos we put pictures of ourselves on Facebook. ( I know all the cunts on cunts corner don't like face book!!!) Proffesses how deeply religious she is. But I must be a cunt because I have denied my side of the family. While hers exists to my children, so my children will never know them. All because I am a big cunt!!!

Jesus Tittyfucking Christ!

Guest judgetwi

I have nothing to say so i’m nominating myself as a cunt. See how wacky and self deprecating I am. Look at me! Look at me!

Been done a thousand times before mate. Nobody cares about your made up personal life. Nothing to say..... just fuck off wanker.

25 minutes ago, Roger cuntwing said:

Are you fucking rolling drunk?  Stop it.

thats my job on here !

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

A vain attempt to integrate into normal society by pretending to be a normal heterosexual middle aged man when in reality most posters know what you really are.

5 hours ago, Roger cuntwing said:

You fucking spastic wanker.

• Like 3

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, Roger cuntwing said:

So?

8 hours ago, Roger cuntwing said:

Idiot. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Roger cuntwing said:

This is a bit of a bugger.  Clearly, you know you have done wrong by your children, and that is something you can never correct.  You are a shameful disgrace of a father and husband.  Your only clear path to redemption is suicide.  

22 hours ago, Roger cuntwing said:

Perhaps you'd like to provide a link to your Facebook pics, so we could all assess whether you made the right decision in marrying her?

On 9/4/2018 at 12:18 AM, Roger cuntwing said:

What do you do when she gets a puncture?

22 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Re this nomination:

Ian Dury wrote 'There ain't half been some clever bastards'

.....but he also wrote 'Arseholes, bastards, fucking cunts and pricks' as well as 'Spasticus Autisticus'

I went to a restaurant called "Spastacus" in Malta a few years ago just to say I'd been in what might very well be the worst-named eatery in the Western world. Turns it also sold some of the worst pasta in the Western world, and as far as I know it closed down shortly afterwards.

170566_GriechischerPastaladen_1-medium.j

At the time I thought it would be even funnier if someone autistic had been there, but there wasn't anyone who fitted that bill.

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I went to a restaurant called "Spastacus" in Malta a few years ago just to say I'd been in what might very well be the worst-named eatery in the Western world. Turns it also sold some of the worst pasta in the Western world, and as far as I know it closed down shortly afterwards.

170566_GriechischerPastaladen_1-medium.j

At the time I thought it would be even funnier if someone autistic had been there, but there wasn't anyone who fitted that bill.

Thanks for sharing that vignette - I bet you're in no end of demand on the after-dinner circuit.

It's like the Ghost of Peter Ustinov walks among us.

• Like 1