CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Asian peodo rings getting govn attension

Guest N/A

I recall some time ago a rather sensible, visionary on here pointing out to all the idiot millennialist that the browns are responsible for most of the peodo gang rapes in the uk now and that culturally this is accepted as a way of life by the majority of jundhis.     I see that the govn now accepts the above as the truth and are seeking to tackle the problem having now appointed someone who is brown so who can now say what white people should be able to say but are not allowed, even if it involves white girls getting gang fucked, we all have to turn a blind eye, as we are all fucking rascist if we dare critisise any jundhi, or claim there culture to breed sex pests and  gang rapists.   I see Javid Safri, has stated he will do what ever he needs to ensure culture changes and brown peodo are dealt with.  It took a brown to be able to raise this particular topic.    What a cunt.

Edited by N/A

Guest judgetwi

Presumably if I pointed out the appalling grammar, sentence construction and absurd primary school spelling mistakes you would say,

”Ahah! You fell into my trap! I deliberately did that to wind up thick cunts like you. See how smart I am?”

Yeah..... have a good wank over it mate.. You’re a loser....end of story. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I think you're missing the point here Judy. The last time I checked piss poor grammar and spelling like a left handed, retarded baboon wasn't likely to cause serious public outrage or, more importantly, is illegal. 

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I recall some time ago a rather sensible, visionary on here pointing out to all the idiot millennialist that the browns are responsible for most of the peodo gang rapes in the uk now and that culturally this is accepted as a way of life by the majority of jundhis.     I see that the govn now accepts the above as the truth and are seeking to tackle the problem having now appointed someone who is brown so who can now say what white people should be able to say but are not allowed, even if it involves white girls getting gang fucked, we all have to turn a blind eye, as we are all fucking rascist if we dare critisise any jundhi, or claim there culture to breed sex pests and  gang rapists.   I see Javid Safri, has stated he will do what ever he needs to ensurei culture changes and brown peodo are dealt with.  It took a brown to be able to raise this particular topic.    What a cunt.

You’re a special kind of moron, aren’t you? Please keep this unfunny garbage to yourself and fuck the fuck off. 

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm

I recall some time ago a rather sensible, visionary on here pointing out to all the idiot millennialist that the browns are responsible for most of the peodo gang rapes in the uk now and that culturally this is accepted as a way of life by the majority of jundhis.     I see that the govn now accepts the above as the truth and are seeking to tackle the problem having now appointed someone who is brown so who can now say what white people should be able to say but are not allowed, even if it involves white girls getting gang fucked, we all have to turn a blind eye, as we are all fucking rascist if we dare critisise any jundhi, or claim there culture to breed sex pests and  gang rapists.   I see Javid Safri, has stated he will do what ever he needs to ensure culture changes and brown peodo are dealt with.  It took a brown to be able to raise this particular topic.    What a cunt.

excellent work MC and thank your for your thought provoking synopsis of this difficult subject. I think all members of the forum will heartily agree that this will cement your already formidable reputation as one of the corners bestest and bigliest thinkers.

Not in any way trying to condone the actions of these ne'er do well goat herders, but this country has an abominable record of investigating paedophilia. It can't even get a national inquiry of its arse without it stalling. Some cunt judge seems to have interests with or knows an alleged perpetrator.  The BBC, several denominations of the church, parliament, senior old bill, charities, children's homes and sports coaching all have been blighted with institutional noncery. It seems wherever there are vulnerable children it is like flies around shit for these vile perverts.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Not in any way trying to condone the actions of these ne'er do well goat herders, but this country has an abominable record of investigating paedophilia. It can't even get a national inquiry of its arse without it stalling. Some cunt judge seems to have interests with or knows an alleged perpetrator.  The BBC, several denominations of the church, parliament, senior old bill, charities, children's homes and sports coaching all have been blighted with institutional noncery. It seems wherever there are vulnerable children it is like flies around shit for these vile perverts.

Hasn't Javid said that there are 80,000 paedo cunts in the uk who are regularly going online? I also remember something circa 2004 where the users of paedos would all be getting a visit from the police.

Guest Wizardsleeve
47 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Precisely.  The investigation gets killed before it gets underway.  Not only should the kiddie fiddler get investigated, so should the assigned judge, and if/when the bastard decides to protect his mate over the interests of the law, then any skeletons in the cunts closet ought to be exposed publicly and ruin the fucking slithering shitcunt forever!  Let slip the secret SS....err....maybe not.  

27 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Hasn't Javid said that there are 80,000 paedo cunts in the uk who are regularly going online? I also remember something circa 2004 where the users of paedos would all be getting a visit from the police.

I remember this. It was absolute bollocks, and any paedo worth their salt knew it.

At this stage, all the police can do is issue statements to act as a deterrent. The problem is absolutely huge, and the current UK legal system isn't equipped to deal with it. If they were to arrest and convict everyone estimated to be involved, it would double the prison population overnight. Unless there's more government funding, I'm afraid that thousands of online nonces will continue to fly under the radar, some of whom will eventually graduate to abusing a child for real.

Of course, this suits our government, as half of all MPs throughout history have been partial to a bit of boy buggering.

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I remember this. It was absolute bollocks, and any paedo worth their salt knew it.

At this stage, all the police can do is issue statements to act as a deterrent. The problem is absolutely huge, and the current UK legal system isn't equipped to deal with it. If they were to arrest and convict everyone estimated to be involved, it would double the prison population overnight. Unless there's more government funding, I'm afraid that thousands of online nonces will continue to fly under the radar, some of whom will eventually graduate to abusing a child for real.

Of course, this suits our government, as half of all MPs throughout history have been partial to a bit of boy buggering.

This is why every registered and convicted nonce should be instantly and painfully robbed of their genitalia, forced into unpaid working labour gangs and have their organs harvested when they drop dead from exhaustion. In one fell swoop we'd get rid of paedos, pot holes and transplant lists.  

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I worked for a local council back in 2004 and it did cause a few people to panic .. harddrives accidentally formatted on office PCs and laptops going missing.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

This is why every registered and convicted nonce should be instantly and painfully robbed of their genitalia, forced into unpaid working labour gangs and have their organs harvested when they drop dead from exhaustion. In one fell swoop we'd get rid of paedos, pot holes and transplant lists.  

You forget sadomasochism .. a lot of these cunts would enjoy it.

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I was just about to give you a like and then I read the last sentence...

--o0o--

Expanding on The Beast's comments, one of the problems of complex enquiries with far-reaching remits is that due to the closeted, almost incestuous nature of the judiciary's top echelon one can always find a perceived conflict of interest. This is one of the reasons why appointing a chair to the Grenfell Tower and the Independent Inquiry into Child Sex Abuse was so problematic. The appointment of Baroness Butler-Sloss seemed, on the face of it, to be the ideal choice to chair the IICSA. The Baroness was a retired High Court Judge, the former Lord Justice of Appeal and President of the Family Division of the High Court of Justice. She had also previously led the report into the Cleveland child abuse scandal. In the end all this experience counted for nothing as she was forced to step down as she was the brother of Lord Havers who was formerly the Attorney General for the best part of the 1980's. The subsequent IICSA chair, Dame Fiona Woolf had to step down for the spurious reason (IMO) of previously living in the same street as Lord Brittan, the former Home Secretary.

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think the latte slurping, middle class bleeding hearts will have something to say about that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think the latte slurping, middle class bleeding hearts will have something to say about that.

Don't they always? That's why any protesters to the program will have the option to sponsor and adopt their chosen nonce into their home before the special procedures are implemented. Social workers will be sent monthly to ensure the nonce is being properly cared and provided for out of the sponsors pocket.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

I worked for a local council back in 2004 and it did cause a few people to panic .. harddrives accidentally formatted on office PCs and laptops going missing.

Or the classic "americunt taking a katana to their laptop/hard drive".

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

I dare you to say that to Bawsey's face.

You mean the geezer from Scotland? I wouldn't really consider people from haggis land part of the general public populous. Would you?

On 9/4/2018 at 9:25 AM, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Safety in numbers..... with only about three officers in the peodo branch of the feds, the fillers know it will be 2096 before they might get a call from the rozzers about any interfering or bothering of kids.   Fucking disgraceful state of policing in this country.

On 9/4/2018 at 7:27 AM, luke swarm said:

excellent work MC and thank your for your thought provoking synopsis of this difficult subject. I think all members of the forum will heartily agree that this will cement your already formidable reputation as one of the corners bestest and bigliest thinkers.

Nope, I think most on here will think, Asians, they are all fairly decent chaps and more should come into the country to avoid paying tax, not speak the language, have three wives illegally, burn their daughters for looking at a white boy, beating their wives if they dare walk infront of them and then gang fuck groomed white girls for a social event.     When javid has to be appointed that’s the shame of society, why couldn’t a white person have said what he said.   There is a massive problem in asian communities with such fuckery.   Millennialist would have been outraged and come on here calling people cunts for even insinuating there is a problem.   I do recall the nominations and chats being subjected to some disbelieving cunts.