CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Asian peodo rings getting govn attension

Guest N/A

On 9/4/2018 at 6:30 AM, Last Cunt Standing said:

You’re a special kind of moron, aren’t you? Please keep this unfunny garbage to yourself and fuck the fuck off. 

Who the fuck are you.  Who gives a fuck what you think.  Go fuck your own shit box.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Nope, I think most on here will think, Asians, they are all fairly decent chaps and more should come into the country to avoid paying tax, not speak the language, have three wives illegally, burn their daughters for looking at a white boy, beating their wives if they dare walk infront of them and then gang fuck groomed white girls for a social event.     When javid has to be appointed that’s the shame of society, why couldn’t a white person have said what he said.   There is a massive problem in asian communities with such fuckery.   Millennialist would have been outraged and come on here calling people cunts for even insinuating there is a problem.   I do recall the nominations and chats being subjected to some disbelieving cunts.

thanks for this MC, I have a couple of Asian mates, Sikhs and one is a Nepalese, I shall immediately inform them that I no longer wish to be associated with them because of their Asian origins. I am really glad people like you are around to safeguard us from these sort of people. I had no Idea these people behaved in this deplorable way, I thought they were good family people running some decent business's and paying tax.

All along they were doing all the things you state, I am shocked and disappointed in them, again many thanks for your help in this matter.   

14 hours ago, luke swarm said:

thanks for this MC, I have a couple of Asian mates, Sikhs and one is a Nepalese, I shall immediately inform them that I no longer wish to be associated with them because of their Asian origins. I am really glad people like you are around to safeguard us from these sort of people. I had no Idea these people behaved in this deplorable way, I thought they were good family people running some decent business's and paying tax.

All along they were doing all the things you state, I am shocked and disappointed in them, again many thanks for your help in this matter.   

I think you will find Sikhs are fine as are Nepalese.  It’s the Pakistani community that have a problem.

Look if it’s being broadcast on BBC by a government official then it’s bad shit.   They clearly don’t make statements like that willy nilly.

you can rest assured your friends are fine.  Do you live in Sparkbrook?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 9/4/2018 at 10:00 AM, Decimus said:

I remember this. It was absolute bollocks, and any paedo worth their salt knew it.

At this stage, all the police can do is issue statements to act as a deterrent. The problem is absolutely huge, and the current UK legal system isn't equipped to deal with it. If they were to arrest and convict everyone estimated to be involved, it would double the prison population overnight. Unless there's more government funding, I'm afraid that thousands of online nonces will continue to fly under the radar, some of whom will eventually graduate to abusing a child for real.

Of course, this suits our government, as half of all MPs throughout history have been partial to a bit of boy buggering.

Here’s a difficult one for you- 

Who is the King of the Nonces - Michael Jackson, or the Pope???

11 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Here’s a difficult one for you- 

Who is the King of the Nonces - Michael Jackson, or the Pope???

I imagine that it's a tie. With all the tawdry shit-stabbing they have allegedly been involved in, I'd wager that their cocks look like a couple of moles that have had their heads stamped on.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that it's a tie. With all the tawdry shit-stabbing they have allegedly been involved in, I'd wager that their cocks look like a couple of moles that have had their heads stamped on.

Speaking of shit-ensconced dirt-scooping faggots..... where is Gurt? 

On 9/4/2018 at 11:09 AM, Mrs Roops said:

I was just about to give you a like and then I read the last sentence...

--o0o--

Expanding on The Beast's comments, one of the problems of complex enquiries with far-reaching remits is that due to the closeted, almost incestuous nature of the judiciary's top echelon one can always find a perceived conflict of interest. This is one of the reasons why appointing a chair to the Grenfell Tower and the Independent Inquiry into Child Sex Abuse was so problematic. The appointment of Baroness Butler-Sloss seemed, on the face of it, to be the ideal choice to chair the IICSA. The Baroness was a retired High Court Judge, the former Lord Justice of Appeal and President of the Family Division of the High Court of Justice. She had also previously led the report into the Cleveland child abuse scandal. In the end all this experience counted for nothing as she was forced to step down as she was the brother of Lord Havers who was formerly the Attorney General for the best part of the 1980's. The subsequent IICSA chair, Dame Fiona Woolf had to step down for the spurious reason (IMO) of previously living in the same street as Lord Brittan, the former Home Secretary.

Watch I Roops, you are naming names and insinuating dubious acts.  They could close down the. Web site for this and put you in prison.

thats what you told me last week.

bollocks

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Watch I Roops, you are naming names and insinuating dubious acts.  They could close down the. Web site for this and put you in prison.

thats what you told me last week.

bollocks

Sure, kindly show where my post was defamatory.

This is important as I was minded to take you out of Special Measures this weekend, but as you have now demonstrated that you still do not have the slightest inkling of what is and what is not libellous, then I fear you'll remain in the Mod Q for the long haul.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is important as I was minded to take you out of Special Measures this weekend, but as you have now demonstrated that you still do not have the slightest inkling of what is and what is not libellous, then I fear you'll remain in the Mod Q for the long haul.

Throw that street sweeping slag in the cooler and let’s move on. He’s getting on my fucking nerves.

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

So Dame Woolf had to step down for a spurious reason, because she lived in the same street as Jabba the hut......is that not a dubious statement?

i suppose it isn’t IF he was actually charged and convicted.  BUT I don’t recall he was jailed?  Google search no doubt will now be employed to a certain all the necessary facts you wish to change.

Note how I use uncrackable code to cover the name of Leon Brittan, ex Home Secretary and EU salamander. Where as you openly discuss his name and him being dubious.

Am I wrong for simply being concerned you may have expose yourself to “nonsense” allegations...another unbreakable code word being used to describe someone’s activities.

i see being helpful gets me nowhere.

13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So Dame Woolf had to step down for a spurious reason, because she lived in the same street as Jabba the hut......is that not a dubious statement?

i suppose it isn’t IF he was actually charged and convicted.  BUT I don’t recall he was jailed?  Google search no doubt will now be employed to a certain all the necessary facts you wish to change.

Note how I use uncrackable code to cover the name of Leon Brittan, ex Home Secretary and EU salamander. Where as you openly discuss his name and him being dubious.

Am I wrong for simply being concerned you may have expose yourself to “nonsense” allegations...another unbreakable code word being used to describe someone’s activities.

i see being helpful gets me nowhere.

Where did I describe Lord Brittan as "dubious"?

Every thing I said on the subject is a matter of public record. Victims of historical abuse were not only concerned but also sought a judicial review on Dame Woolf's appointment because not only they questioned her experience (she was/is a corporate lawyer) but also her impartiality due to her social connections to Lord Brittan who was Home Secretary at a time when several files of high profile paedophiles were passed across his desk with seemingly no action taken. Since Lord Brittan is deceased your point about libelling him is irrelevant in any case.

@Monumental cunt, I think its time to address the elephant in the room; this has happened only once before when another Admin openly queried whether Snatch was mentally competent to continue posting to this august site. I have often advocated that The Corner is a broad church and all levels of the food chain should be accommodated. That you have the intelligence and knowledge of a lobotomised amoeba is forgivable but you repeatedly ignore my advices. Please, pretty please, think before you press the "Submit Reply" button, 'cos my patience is running thin...

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Where did I describe Lord Brittan as "dubious"?

Every thing I said on the subject is a matter of public record. Victims of historical abuse were not only concerned but also sought a judicial review on Dame Woolf's appointment because not only they questioned her experience (she was/is a corporate lawyer) but also her impartiality due to her social connections to Lord Brittan who was Home Secretary at a time when several files of high profile paedophiles were passed across his desk with seemingly no action taken. Since Lord Brittan is deceased your point about libelling him is irrelevant in any case.

@Monumental cunt, I think its time to address the elephant in the room; this has happened only once before when another Admin openly queried whether Snatch was mentally competent to continue posting to this august site. I have often advocated that The Corner is a broad church and all levels of the food chain should be accommodated. That you have the intelligence and knowledge of a lobotomised amoeba is forgivable but you repeatedly ignore my advices. Please, pretty please, think before you press the "Submit Reply" button, 'cos my patience is running thin...

Ha...

I take it that Dame 'Woolf' is just a coincidence, or do you know more than you care to broadcast?

5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Ha...

I take it that Dame 'Woolf' is just a coincidence, or do you know more than you care to broadcast?

Jazz after the recent roops intervention, I’m not convinced my bullet-proof 9 step program is having the desired effect. Shall we just be friends?

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Jazz after the recent roops intervention, I’m not convinced my bullet-proof 9 step program is having the desired effect. Shall we just be friends?

Frank, I'm leaving home at 6.00am tomorrow. Test driving a Caterham 360 S SV 2.0 at Circuit de Dijon-Prenois. About 25 minutes from you. Bring your camera. Will be there at 11.00. Lunch after (no plastic furniture)

12 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Frank, I'm leaving home at 6.00am tomorrow. Test driving a Caterham 360 S SV 2.0 at Circuit de Dijon-Prenois. About 25 minutes from you. Bring your camera. Will be there at 11.00. Lunch after (no plastic furniture)

What's the dress code, scrotes?