CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who moan about BBC bias etc

Penny Farthing

I see this regularly. A cunt yesterday moaning that the BBC were giving their "favourite politician" (Jeremy Corbyn)  airtime. Someone else moaning about the "right wing bias" of the BBC. Yet another moaning that the BBC is the "voice of the remainers".  There is simple answer .. the BBC is broadcasting exactly what the current government .. the current government is actually in favour of us remaining .in the EU and will do everything possible to keep us in the EU even if it is simply by default and the BBC is reflecting that. All the main political parties love migrants and again the BBC reflects this .

Guest Bill Stickers

It’s interesting how the left and the right both claim BBC bias against them. 

a) it’s very difficult to remain impartial when you’re the size of the BBC

b) there’s no pleasing ideologically obsessed nutters on either end of the political spectrum 

c) people claim bias when they don’t like being challenged 

d) all of the above 

The beeb ARE the government's spokesperson because unfortunately most people only believe what they hear from the TV because politicians are so far removed from the 'real ' people it becomes the best way to spread their propaganda.Cunts one and all,just look at Piers Morgan,double cuntage

Social media is a paradise for nutters to respond with thinking things through. Last week some dopey cunt posted about an 83 years old man killing himself because of police victimisation. The responses were all against the police. Actually he had driven  along a street and bashed against several cars and had been reported. A few weeks later he received a letter through the post from the police telling him that he was to be prosecuted for careless driving and failing to stop. No mention that the police had actually tried to contact him in person but were unable to do so because he either was not at home when they called or had simply refused to answer the door. One of the people who posted said that the police should have left the poor old man alone .. he had no answer when I asked him, what if one of cars he had bumped into had been his car or one of his children. This is the same cunt who was moaning about BBC bias.

• Like 1

The BBC have nothing in the bias stakes when compared to sections of the privately owned media. 

The next time Neil shakes his quivering fat paw in rage at Andrew Marr or MC gobs half a can of spesh at his black and white portable during The One Show, I'd like to remind them both of two words:

Rupert Murdoch.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The BBC have nothing in the bias stakes when compared to sections of the privately owned media. 

The next time Neil shakes his quivering fat paw in rage at Andrew Marr or MC gobs half a can of spesh at his black and white portable during The One Show, I'd like to remind them both of two words:

Rupert Murdoch.

True - their bias is way more subtle and therefore more effective

Do they reflect the way society is - or the way they think it should be?

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

True - their bias is way more subtle and therefore more effective

Do they reflect the way society is - or the way they think it should be?

I think they've got an agenda when it comes to gender and identity politics, that's undeniable. But I don't consider them to be overly biased toward one political party or another as is often claimed

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I think they've got an agenda when it comes to gender and identity politics, that's undeniable. But I don't consider them to be overly biased toward one political party or another as is often claimed

I can imagine you staggering down the concourse, 8 ciders deep before the Old Farm derby.

Minding your own business, perhaps eyeballing some of the younger, scrawnier stewards, only to spot a newly installed gender neutral toilet in the family stand, causing you to let out a guttural autistic shriek.

REEEEEEEEE! REEEE REEEE REEEEEEEE!

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I can imagine you staggering down the concourse, 8 ciders deep before the Old Farm derby.

Minding your own business, perhaps eyeballing some of the younger, scrawnier stewards, only to spot a newly installed gender neutral toilet in the family stand, causing you to let out a guttural autistic shriek.

REEEEEEEEE! REEEE REEEE REEEEEEEE!

That's quite funny....I think the 3 o'clock train returning to Norwich had the cleanest windows ever!

• Like 1

I'd have more time for the BBC if they didn't fill up 50% of every sports page with desperate articles about women's football that absolutely no-one, least of all women, wants to read about. They're actually trying too fucking hard to be unbiased there.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, Neil said:

That's quite funny....I think the 3 o'clock train returning to Norwich had the cleanest windows ever!

Neil, next time you find my output funny, feel free to go down the usual channel and give it a like, rather than trying to engage me in conversation. 

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Neil, next time you find my output funny, feel free to go down the usual channel and give it a like, rather than trying to engage me in conversation. 

Thanks.

I'm fairly sure there won't be a next time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Thanks.

The only thing I'd like to engage you in is a fatal headlock.

7 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

I see this regularly. A cunt yesterday moaning that the BBC were giving their "favourite politician" (Jeremy Corbyn)  airtime. Someone else moaning about the "right wing bias" of the BBC. Yet another moaning that the BBC is the "voice of the remainers".  There is simple answer .. the BBC is broadcasting exactly what the current government .. the current government is actually in favour of us remaining .in the EU and will do everything possible to keep us in the EU even if it is simply by default and the BBC is reflecting that. All the main political parties love migrants and again the BBC reflects this .

A very unbiased corporation. Pfff. They publish a very reduced pool of collected information and their carpets are legendary for plushness.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Rupert Murdoch.

I'm amazed the Russia Today is still broadcast here as it's the most thinly veiled anti democracy propaganda machine this side of Pyongyang. 

Be careful what you wish for, no other broadcaster can hold a candle to the BBC in terms of quality and diversity of out put. If you don't like it, turn over a watch ad breaks every 12 mins.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd have more time for the BBC if they didn't fill up 50% of every sports page with desperate articles about women's football that absolutely no-one, least of all women, wants to read about. They're actually trying too fucking hard to be unbiased there.

Fuck me sideways jock, click into the BBC sport website and top story: Scotland wimin vs Albania slags playing football to a men's Sunday league standard. Never mind crucial final rounds of County cricket going on, England's greatest batter calling it a day, cycling tours of Spain and Britain and the US open fucking tennis.

Who won and was it worth going to watch?

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

The press office at No 10 can still ring the cunts up and tell them not to lead on a story that is not in the interest of the incumbent government policy. They are flexible. 

Well if that really is the case (and I'm calling bullshit) they better make the fucking most of it; no cunt under 20 looks at the telly anymore so our big brother government of oppression that fuckwits like you believe in, will have to bend our tiny minds another way 

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well if that really is the case (and I'm calling bullshit) they better make the fucking most of it; no cunt under 20 looks at the telly anymore so our big brother government of oppression that fuckwits like you believe in, will have to bend our tiny minds another way 

You are not making sense. Are you pissed?

38 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm amazed the Russia Today is still broadcast here as it's the most thinly veiled anti democracy propaganda machine this side of Pyongyang. 

Be careful what you wish for, no other broadcaster can hold a candle to the BBC in terms of quality and diversity of out put. If you don't like it, turn over a watch ad breaks every 12 mins.

Agreed. It's produced some of the best drama and comedies in the history of television.