CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who moan about BBC bias etc

Penny Farthing

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd have more time for the BBC if they didn't fill up 50% of every sports page with desperate articles about women's football that absolutely no-one, least of all women, wants to read about. They're actually trying too fucking hard to be unbiased there.

Their charter says they have to be unbiased. It does result in some ridiculous anomalies, including political pieces that can't be aired when the BBC can't find anybody prepared to voice an opposite view to a given issue in the interests of their enforced balance. As for gender balance, the recent handing over of the 6:30 Friday night R4 topical comedy slot to a gaggle of desperately unfunny female "comedians" shows how misguided that policy is. 

11 minutes ago, scotty said:

Their charter says they have to be unbiased. It does result in some ridiculous anomalies, including political pieces that can't be aired when the BBC can't find anybody prepared to voice an opposite view to a given issue in the interests of their enforced balance. As for gender balance, the recent handing over of the 6:30 Friday night R4 topical comedy slot to a gaggle of desperately unfunny female "comedians" shows how misguided that policy is. 

The BBC are a national disgrace and should be shut down immediately.The past 20 years of BBC license extortion should be refunded to all forced contributors.

They are politically slanted way to the left and staffed by perverts and oddballs.

Valerie Singleton is a cunt.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It’s interesting how the left and the right both claim BBC bias against them. 

a) it’s very difficult to remain impartial when you’re the size of the BBC

b) there’s no pleasing ideologically obsessed nutters on either end of the political spectrum 

c) people claim bias when they don’t like being challenged 

d) all of the above 

And..e) I couldn't give a slanted eyed fuck about any of it anymore.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Fender777 said:

And..e) I couldn't give a slanted eyed fuck about any of it anymore.

Fends, I won £250 on the premium bonds this month. Just how life changing would that amount of money be to you?

7 hours ago, Punkape said:

The BBC are a national disgrace and should be shut down immediately.The past 20 years of BBC license extortion should be refunded to all forced contributors.

They are politically slanted way to the left and staffed by perverts and oddballs.

Valerie Singleton is a cunt.

Nice to see you're taking an objective view on this punkers?

On a serious note, I'm sure you like watching the golf without a cunting ad break every bloody 5 mins, excellent documentaries such as planet earth and the 1000s of hours of content on Iplayer? Try living overseas and seeing the standard of TV, especially publicly funded stuff, they've got there- utter fucking dross  

The BBC is of a much higher quality of any other shite, not perfect of course, but when it's gone you'd moan. 

26 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Fends, I won £250 on the premium bonds this month. Just how life changing would that amount of money be to you?

Never mind that shite thickers, I've just done a morning turd Big Daddy would've been proud of; 3 logs sitting perfectly in the water, the middle one poking it's head out a good 4 inches. No amount of bog roll was going to do the trick so shower was the only option.

Amazingly it flushed first time but I'm going to send down a couple of buckets of water just in case.

As for the thick stains it left on the bowl, I'll leave that to mrs peckers acrid blast if morning piss to sort out

48 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind that shite thickers, I've just done a morning turd Big Daddy would've been proud of; 3 logs sitting perfectly in the water, the middle one poking it's head out a good 4 inches. No amount of bog roll was going to do the trick so shower was the only option.

Amazingly it flushed first time but I'm going to send down a couple of buckets of water just in case.

As for the thick stains it left on the bowl, I'll leave that to mrs peckers acrid blast if morning piss to sort out

Pile of shit

Guest Bill Stickers
55 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I see last nights’ cheap Chinese mephedrone bender has spilled into this morning.

Lay off the keyboard for a bit mate, you’ll get carpal tunnel.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Pile of shit

Withers, what happened to you? You used to be moderately amusing on a hit and miss basis but you’re really awful now.

Did you die of cancer sometime in 2017, and instruct the executer of your estate to source a fucking moron to man your account until the funds run out? 

Guest luke swarm
52 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Withers, what happened to you? You used to be moderately amusing on a hit and miss basis but you’re really awful now.

Did you die of cancer sometime in 2017, and instruct the executer of your estate to source a fucking moron to man your account until the funds run out? 

Its truly pitiable. I only hope the funds are close to depletion.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Its truly pitiable. I only hope the funds are close to depletion.

Problem is that the hourly rate for a dribbling simpleton to operate a corner multi l-ID or posthumous account is cheap as Judge’s chips.

At one point I had 32 mindless cretins from the Ukraine working on Operation Big Bow Balls, as well as anywhere between 80 to 100 Indians operating TheCritic and Corbynista, 24/7 round the clock.

I barely spent £20k per annum between them all. Of course Brexit has cut the like farm profit margins somewhat but it’s still lucrative business.

All you need is a VPN and a moderator with an extremely paranoid and vivid imagination and you’ve got yourself an empire.

45 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Problem is that the hourly rate for a dribbling simpleton to operate a corner multi l-ID or posthumous account is cheap as Judge’s chips.

At one point I had 32 mindless cretins from the Ukraine working on Operation Big Bow Balls, as well as anywhere between 80 to 100 Indians operating TheCritic and Corbynista, 24/7 round the clock.

I barely spent £20k per annum between them all. Of course Brexit has cut the like farm profit margins somewhat but it’s still lucrative business.

All you need is a VPN and a moderator with an extremely paranoid and vivid imagination and you’ve got yourself an empire.

Virgin.

• Like 2

Guest Couldn't give a shit
21 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck me sideways jock, click into the BBC sport website and top story: Scotland wimin vs Albania slags playing football to a men's Sunday league standard. Never mind crucial final rounds of County cricket going on, England's greatest batter calling it a day, cycling tours of Spain and Britain and the US open fucking tennis.

Who won and was it worth going to watch?

I to saw this and it made my piss boil. The most pathetic example of this PC bollocks at the BBC was on five live when the £80 million quid transfer of Romelu Lukaku to Man Utd was made second story behind some uber dyke signing for Barcelona ladies for a family size box of tampax. 

Women's football is a complete fucking joke and always will be despite the FA throwing money at it and covering up the lack any technical ability by putting a managerial nobody like Phil Neville in charge of the women's national team.

9 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I to saw this and it made my piss boil. The most pathetic example of this PC bollocks at the BBC was on five live when the £80 million quid transfer of Romelu Lukaku to Man Utd was made second story behind some uber dyke signing for Barcelona ladies for a family size box of tampax. 

Women's football is a complete fucking joke and always will be despite the FA throwing money at it and covering up the lack any technical ability by putting a managerial nobody like Phil Neville in charge of the women's national team.

I'd like to drag Eni Aluko through the streets of an openly hostile Ukip voting town by rusty hooks impaled through her big baboon nipples. 

Any condemnation by Lineker on twitter would result in me travelling to New Orleans to obtain a voodoo spell which would curse his son with leukaemia again.

• Like 1

Guest Couldn't give a shit
Just now, Decimus said:

I'd like to drag Eni Aluko through the streets of an openly hostile Ukip voting town by rusty hooks impaled through her big baboon nipples. 

Any condemnation by Lineker on twitter would result in me travelling to New Orleans to obtain a voodoo spell which would curse his son with leukaemia again.

May the force be with you, always my son.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That's the stupidest thing I've ever read on here.

On the very day that the NHS announce the availability of CAR-T therapy for childhood leukaemia, surely Ebola would be better?

• Like 1

On 9/4/2018 at 2:13 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

It’s interesting how the left and the right both claim BBC bias against them. 

a) it’s very difficult to remain impartial when you’re the size of the BBC

b) there’s no pleasing ideologically obsessed nutters on either end of the political spectrum 

c) people claim bias when they don’t like being challenged 

d) all of the above 

I don’t think bias per say is the issue with the BBC, it’s their chosen agenda that they subject viewers to.   They ignore certain stories and yet constantly promote others.  The gay Lezza confused brigade being one such example of a topic that gets way too much air time.  It’s not like the gays haven’t been in everyone’s faces for years now.  Let’s move on.  I think society has.

i don’t think political parties get any bias, they are both shown to be equally in a very poor light because they are corrupt, embezzlers of tax payers money, upper class twats, communist lazy cunts, dodgey or just plain bent on all sides of the house.

However notwithstanding the above there is one area that could be seen a bias and that is the amount of fucking match of the day pundits who say Pogba is fucking world class, when he is simply bang average.  It’s like they have a massive bet on with Ladbrooks for him to be the numbe one footballer of the year, when actually he is no better than Joe Allen, the welsh xavi.

Another area of bias is with regards to women on the BBC all having to be fucking ugly.  Since equality and inclusion became the fucking mental everyone’s equal and needs to be represented policy.  The BBC has had a bias to employing nothing but fucking pigs on the programme.   Newsreaders are all fucking moose’s,  sports presenters all look like their butch fathers, Terry Yorath,  sky at night presenter looks like Something for a Tom and Jerry cartoon.  

Pother than the above, the BBC is a very balance mirror image of society, a totally fucked up mongrel of a world, where Bill Stickers and his type think they are right and no one else’s has a valid opinion because they don’t like the way the world has changed in the past 25 years.

On 9/4/2018 at 3:36 PM, Decimus said:

The BBC have nothing in the bias stakes when compared to sections of the privately owned media

The next time Neil shakes his quivering fat paw in rage at Andrew Marr or MC gobs half a can of spesh at his black and white portable during The One Show, I'd like to remind them both of two words:

Rupert Murdoch.

Yeah? This BBC video is aimed squarely at members of its younger audience.

When was the last time any private media outlet produced such utter biased horse shit like this?

On 9/4/2018 at 12:47 PM, Wybunbury Bertie said:

I see this regularly. A cunt yesterday moaning that the BBC were giving their "favourite politician" (Jeremy Corbyn)  airtime. Someone else moaning about the "right wing bias" of the BBC. Yet another moaning that the BBC is the "voice of the remainers".  There is simple answer .. the BBC is broadcasting exactly what the current government .. the current government is actually in favour of us remaining .in the EU and will do everything possible to keep us in the EU even if it is simply by default and the BBC is reflecting that. All the main political parties love migrants and again the BBC reflects this .

Of course the BBC is not bias.  It’s a public funded broadcasting organization that has no political views or social agenda whatsoever.

mums net