CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who moan about BBC bias etc

Penny Farthing

Guest judgetwi
On 9/5/2018 at 7:09 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

Fends, I won £250 on the premium bonds this month. Just how life changing would that amount of money be to you?

You lucky bastard!

Do premium bonds still exist and, if they do, is there anybody other than confused old ladies who would invest their money in them?

I’m thinking of making a big punt on Neil Kinnock to win the next General Election. What do you reckon brain box?

On 9/4/2018 at 12:47 PM, Wybunbury Bertie said:

I see this regularly. A cunt yesterday moaning that the BBC were giving their "favourite politician" (Jeremy Corbyn)  airtime. Someone else moaning about the "right wing bias" of the BBC. Yet another moaning that the BBC is the "voice of the remainers".  There is simple answer .. the BBC is broadcasting exactly what the current government .. the current government is actually in favour of us remaining .in the EU and will do everything possible to keep us in the EU even if it is simply by default and the BBC is reflecting that. All the main political parties love migrants and again the BBC reflects this .

I watched BBC Antiques Road show the other day and it was heavily biased towards the rich and wealthy.  It’s always at some rich blokes mansion in the countryside.  Why don’t they ever hold it at someone’s inner city tenement council block?  It’s a vile rascist class based programme and I will never watch it again.

Mums Net reply

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You lucky bastard!

Do premium bonds still exist and, if they do, is there anybody other than confused old ladies who would invest their money in them?

I’m thinking of making a big punt on Neil Kinnock to win the next General Election. What do you reckon brain box?

You don't do humour, do you, Judge?