Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Sign in to follow this  
Jake The Muss

Foreign aid bullshit !!

Recommended Posts

I have a great idea, why don't we give £98,000,000 pounds of taxpayers money to a country that doesn't actually fucking need it. A country that has it's own foreign aid program and space program, India will be spending about £95,000,000 on it's space program, so it's nice to know where our tax money is going isn't it !!

India also give away about three times more than they receive in aid money, so not exactly a worthy cause, especially when there are millions of Indian people living in poverty, if we have to give away money to foreign cuntbreeds then may i suggest giving to a country that actually fucking need it, or better still, spend it here where it is needed. Like i have always said, when logic fails then you can bet your mother's cunt there is an agenda. The UK & Indian governments are obviously sucking each other off under the counter. 

Both Cunts.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I have a great idea, why don't we give £98,000,000 pounds of taxpayers money to a country that doesn't actually fucking need it. A country that has it's own foreign aid program and space program, India will be spending about £95,000,000 on it's space program, so it's nice to know where our tax money is going isn't it !!

India also give away about three times more than they receive in aid money, so not exactly a worthy cause, especially when there are millions of Indian people living in poverty, if we have to give away money to foreign cuntbreeds then may i suggest giving to a country that actually fucking need it, or better still, spend it here where it is needed. Like i have always said, when logic fails then you can bet your mother's cunt there is an agenda. The UK & Indian governments are obviously sucking each other off under the counter. 

Both Cunts.

 

Brexit will sort all that out 

Lol

Panzerknacker 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

_96291512_stewards976epa.jpg

Brixton Airlines Ltd, at the opening of the new Brixton to Handsworth route. A bit of a dark horse this company but well worth investing in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

_96291512_stewards976epa.jpg

@Monumental cunt's living hell. I wish he was here to say something about film noir or how darkies shouldn't be allowed to wear uniforms and hats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's so cute when they wear uniforms, like when the little chimps wear dungarees and ride tricycles.

Sailing a little close to the wind there eric..... 🤔 beware the wrath of roops, she's hit a vein of form. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Drew P Pissflaps

If their space rockets are anything like their trains the astronauts will be clinging to the outside of the booster rockets during take off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Fender777 said:

India also give away about three times more than they receive in aid money, so not exactly a worthy cause...

The BBC is running pretty much 24x7 at the moment with the news that gay sex is no longer illegal in India. (Only the BBC, surprise surprise, not ITV or Sky.)

I guess India must have already sorted out the problems of their caste system and their rape culture, otherwise this would all be a bit hypocritical.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's so cute when they wear uniforms, like when the little chimps wear dungarees and ride tricycles.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The BBC is running pretty much 24x7 at the moment with the news that gay sex is no longer illegal in India. (Only the BBC, surprise surprise, not ITV or Sky.)

I guess India must harve already sorted out the problems of their caste system and their rape culture, otherwise this would all be a bit hypocritical.

We all know where Punkape's next holiday is going to be now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

@Monumental cunt's living hell. I wish he was here to say something about film noir or how darkies shouldn't be allowed to wear uniforms and hats.

I'm sure that 'Mentalcunt, being the right-on PC guy that he is, would seek to explain that the wearing of such attire constitutes Cultural Appropriation and should be 'called out' by all right-thinking intellectuals.

Go 'cunt go !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

The BBC is running pretty much 24x7 at the moment with the news that gay sex is no longer illegal in India. (Only the BBC, surprise surprise, not ITV or Sky.)

I guess India must have already sorted out the problems of their caste system and their rape culture, otherwise this would all be a bit hypocritical.

https://news.sky.com/story/indias-top-court-legalises-gay-sex-in-landmark-ruling-11491333

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

If their space rockets are anything like their trains the astronauts will be clinging to the outside of the booster rockets during take off.

One of their astronauts was severely injured during a training exercise yesterday. They say he's in a korma*

I'll get me sari.

*Go ahead Decs, I deserve it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

@Monumental cunt's living hell. I wish he was here to say something about film noir or how darkies shouldn't be allowed to wear uniforms and hats.

Would you get on a plane with those three monkies flying it !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The BBC is running pretty much 24x7 at the moment with the news that gay sex is no longer illegal in India. (Only the BBC, surprise surprise, not ITV or Sky.)

I guess India must have already sorted out the problems of their caste system and their rape culture, otherwise this would all be a bit hypocritical.

Shock....BBC running a story on how Bacon, Lettuce and tomato brigade is now legal in rape infested, corrupt shit hole country that has a space programme but foreign poverty aid.    This is about as bad as it gets from the BBC, always looking for the gay arse bandit angle on a story and how they can legitimize shit stabbing as being culturally acceptable these days.  Forget all the other more pressing stories, let’s cover the one about how being gay is legal again, or how long before it will be illegal again, just like in 2009, when it was banned by normal people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I have a great idea, why don't we give £98,000,000 pounds of taxpayers money to a country that doesn't actually fucking need it. A country that has it's own foreign aid program and space program, India will be spending about £95,000,000 on it's space program, so it's nice to know where our tax money is going isn't it !!

India also give away about three times more than they receive in aid money, so not exactly a worthy cause, especially when there are millions of Indian people living in poverty, if we have to give away money to foreign cuntbreeds then may i suggest giving to a country that actually fucking need it, or better still, spend it here where it is needed. Like i have always said, when logic fails then you can bet your mother's cunt there is an agenda. The UK & Indian governments are obviously sucking each other off under the counter. 

Both Cunts.

 

Yes but they are ok, they like gays again this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...