Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Wolfie

Bee & Wasp Stings

Recommended Posts

It's that time of year again folks, when flying insects armed with potent venom run amok and cause havoc in their wake.

Just look at what they did to this poor man's eyes and forehead!

yvMl1eubB4H9K6Ulb96vsXA7CCA5YjnLjt22o5ve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only kidding, Wolfie - but you should perhaps be worried about the potential for mistaken identity here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's that time of year again folks, when flying insects armed with potent venom run amok and cause havoc in their wake.

Just look at what they did to this poor man's eyes and forehead!

yvMl1eubB4H9K6Ulb96vsXA7CCA5YjnLjt22o5ve

What Punkape prays is waiting on the other side of the glory hole.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

It's that time of year again folks, when flying insects armed with potent venom run amok and cause havoc in their wake.

Just look at what they did to this poor man's eyes and forehead!

yvMl1eubB4H9K6Ulb96vsXA7CCA5YjnLjt22o5ve

I see that they have finally traced the lovechild of Mick Jagger and Trish Goddard,  somebody should tell him, that moustache really doesn't suit.   

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I see that they have finally traced the lovechild of Mick Jagger and Trish Goddard,  somebody should tell him, that moustache really doesn't suit.   

I don't like the look of him..

bigheaded cunt.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I see that they have finally traced the lovechild of Mick Jagger and Trish Goddard,  somebody should tell him, that moustache really doesn't suit.   

Moustache? That's the least of his worries.

He's trying to balance a Lincolnshire Old Spot banger on his nose isn't he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Moustache? That's the least of his worries.

He's trying to balance a Lincolnshire Old Spot banger on his nose isn't he?

First attempt at the post Apollo fight make-up for Rocky.

"cut me Mick, I can't see nuthin"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What Punkape prays is waiting on the other side of the glory hole.

I think punkape is usually the one waiting agape by the glory hole.

He's probably been sitting in his garden attracting wasps with jam all over his face after seeing this.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You should have titled the nom. "A few pricks in the face" if you wanted Punkape to respond.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's called anaphylaxis and it's a cunt as I found out a few years back.This year is a fucker as well as there's so many of the stripey little cunts.My missus hopes I get stung on the cock next time and that I should phone her before the swelling goes down......bitch

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It's that time of year again folks, when flying insects armed with potent venom run amok and cause havoc in their wake.

Just look at what they did to this poor man's eyes and forehead!

yvMl1eubB4H9K6Ulb96vsXA7CCA5YjnLjt22o5ve

Wow bee sting must hurt.  Great Nomination.  More like this please.  Do you think Antisan will work.?

mums net 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is currently a panic about Asian (Ashian to @Monumental cunt) Hornets. A repeat of the panic about Harley Davidson Ladybirds from 10 years ago. Probably no real need to panic. One problem though is that more people are spotting our own native hornet "Vespa crabbo" (actually  a beneficial insect as it eats other wasps and insect pests) and are destroying the nests rather than leaving them alone if they are away from where they are a potential nuisance (ie in gardens or close to buildings). With an interest in insects stretch over more than 60 years I have been stung 6 times, 4 of the stingies were by wasps. Wasps are little bad tempered cunts but we don't help ourselves .. we throw food away which attract women and puffs wear shiny bangles and brightly coloured clothes that confuse and attract  wasps and bees. women and puffs wear perfume which to a bee or  wasp smells like a flower or some rotting dead animal or plant.

In short get fucked!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

There is currently a panic about Asian (Ashian to @Monumental cunt) Hornets. A repeat of the panic about Harley Davidson Ladybirds from 10 years ago. Probably no real need to panic. One problem though is that more people are spotting our own native hornet "Vespa crabbo" (actually  a beneficial insect as it eats other wasps and insect pests) and are destroying the nests rather than leaving them alone if they are away from where they are a potential nuisance (ie in gardens or close to buildings). With an interest in insects stretch over more than 60 years I have been stung 6 times, 4 of the stingies were by wasps. Wasps are little bad tempered cunts but we don't help ourselves .. we throw food away which attract women and puffs wear shiny bangles and brightly coloured clothes that confuse and attract  wasps and bees. women and puffs wear perfume which to a bee or  wasp smells like a flower or some rotting dead animal or plant.

In short get fucked!

Your offense anti homosexual comments have no place on here you vile, normal, heterosexual man.  I hope the bees and wasps all live happily in the garden in perfect natural harmony without any interference from over zealous chemical spraying Titchmarsh types.  Without the bees, we all die.

i didnt know there are rascist wasps.

Mums Net reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2018 at 1:22 PM, Wolfie said:

It's that time of year again folks, when flying insects armed with potent venom run amok and cause havoc in their wake.

Just look at what they did to this poor man's eyes and forehead!

yvMl1eubB4H9K6Ulb96vsXA7CCA5YjnLjt22o5ve

That's the worse Mick Jagger impersonation I've ever seen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2018 at 2:44 PM, luke swarm said:

I see that they have finally traced the lovechild of Mick Jagger and Trish Goddard,  somebody should tell him, that moustache really doesn't suit.   

 

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's the worse Mick Jagger impersonation I've ever seen

I notice your powers of perception are typically remarkable, Gyps. In spite of your obvious shortcoming, starting next week, I'm having some work done on the house – which starts with the arrival of a small scaffolding team. Sadly, it's a man short. Now you strike me as the sort of lass who isn't afraid of taking a shit with the door open. Fancy earning a bit of extra cash?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

 

I notice your powers of perception are typically remarkable, Gyps. In spite of your obvious shortcoming, starting next week, I'm having some work done on the house – which starts with the arrival of a small scaffolding team. Sadly, it's a man short. Now you strike me as the sort of lass who isn't afraid of taking a shit with the door open. Fancy earning a bit of extra cash?

You're obsessed with me aren't you little man! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...