CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I think Wolfie has eloquently summed it up.  It's up to you, play the game or fuck off. I really can't be bothered to write any more.

Whose game are YOU playing?  Are you on team Roops with her other submissives? 

Wolfie has been corrected. He is nieve and misguided.

wake up idiot.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

That’s very funny. I would LIKE this but I can’t bring myself to and would rather push your head against a broken shard of glass until your eye lens bursts.  

Will I go to court for this?

Extremeley rattled!

Reader's wives reply.

8 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Fortunately, nobody gives a fuck what you think, Spacktor. 

I wondered when you were going to chime in with some stupendously thick comment. And another thing: almost everything you write has the prefix/suffix spack or tard attached to it. Give a fucking rest you insufferable wanker.

...and please don't respond with 'rattled' either.

Twat

3 minutes ago, Hector said:

I wondered when you were going to chime in with some stupendously thick comment. And another thing: almost everything you write has the prefix/suffix spack or tard attached to it. Give a fucking rest you insufferable wanker.

Twat

Morning spactor - sobered up yet?

You are for the most part a special kind of stupid,I will give you a classic case, I recently played about with Eric with a bout of casual racism,the reason I wasn't pulled was because I'm not absolutely fucking stupid even if I appear to be and know the boundaries of a said organisation as this to not attract media cunts who will take this place down,you absolute fucking melt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Hector said:

Twat

Hector have a beer, the breakfast of champions. I am already on my 4th bong of the day, life is great!

Guest Bill Stickers

If this forum is too watered down for you,, why don’t you fuck off and start your own one?

I know why you shouldn’t do that. Because you’d be sued within months of starting it. Not just would people attempt to sue you, they find you and succeed too.

They’d successfully locate you because, as a technical Luddite unable to upload photos without admin granting you special privileges, you’d leave your real details plastered all over the domain registration.

Quite frankly you and some of the other vile alt righters and BNP types now infesting this place have turned it from an arena of intelligent, off the wall cunting to tedious racist stereotypes.

There’s no humour in just being as much of an outrageous 1970s style racist and sexist twat as possible. Al Murray does it better (but he’s joking by the way) so no need for you doing a rip off act.

You actually need some intelligence interwoven into what you write on here, or it’s just shit. You’ve got the lowest intelligence on here, it’s no surprise it’s universally agreed you have the worst output.  

Fuck off!

Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

Hector have a beer, the breakfast of champions. I am already on my 4th bong of the day, life is great!

I'm off on holiday for a few days, Alfie. I'll have one for you when I get there. Mind thet Ape bloke though, he thinks someone who has a pint is an alcoholic. He strkes me as someone who drinks Pimms.

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I am fully aware of the need for legal boundaries to be abserved and so I never issue slanderous or liableous comments on here purporting to be facts about people in the public eye who could sue the web site.   I never say” I know someone famous is gay, rascist, having an affair” etc.   I don’t even make such stories up against normal joes on here.   I might call somebody gay as an insult, I don’t say I know they are gay and having a gay affair with x person.

You say me calling you gay or a noir or ni#### is a legally challengable offense on a web site, that openly has millions of such comments per year.  I think your arguement is very thin on truth or credibility. If your comments were even remotely plausible, Quentin Tarantino would be serving an 8 stretch for his last film alone, never mind Jango. Snoop dog and Dr Dre would be lifers.

All the reasons you have typed are straight out of the bullshit catalogue of crooked lies issued by Roops and you have absorbed them as urban myth that you now feel must be the truth.  How can this view be true, when her henchmen issue such comments to me and others on here they don’t like with such gay abandon without so much as a weekend off for bad behavior.  

What would the legal case be ?   Punkape v Monumental.... accussing me of calling him a fucking great big prick.  A fictitious avatar character suing another fictitious avatar over a comment on a web page called cunts corner, where the plaintiff and defendant have many thousands of such comments in their out box.  We don’t actually know each other, we have never met, it would not cause loss or damage.  Where is the legal action going to pin it’s thread?  To be honest the judge would simply agree with me anyway.

Now if anyone is pushing the boundaries of legal action it’s Roops. Her last nomination was full of parliamentary bills and political jiggery pokery with full names used of MPs.  What if that MP had not factually tried to do something with that parliamentary bill and Roops was slanderous.  Now that’s a fucking legal car crash waiting to happen.   Not me calling Bill Sticker a fucking wet cunt. That’s just fact.

Even simple cunts like you should now be waking up and smelling the coffee.    It’s all a clever game being served up by the usual fucking cunts on here because I cause too much fucking trouble for the cunts.  They can’t handle it so they pull the bullshit admin card.  No explanation this time. No real bad comments made, Iam just generally unpleasant.  On cunts corner !!!   The irony.

This is a self-serving, specious diatribe of a binary thinking idiot of monumental proportions. Far from "never issuing slanderous or liableous (sic) comments on here purporting to be facts about people in the public eye" you may recall quoting the former chairman of an NGO to add credibility to one of your fantasies. The purported view articulated by you was the polar opposite of what he had spent a lifetime fighting for. My intention was to eventually remove your libellous comment, fortunately you were manipulated into a corner which ultimately revealed what a mendacious idiot you are.

On a more general note, Wolfie is correct in that a rival forum was eventually driven underground because they thought they were bomb-proof. That said, and moving forward, removing libellous comment is fairly easy to spot and remove though one does need to pay attention to detail. If a comment can't be corroborated then it is removed. What is more difficult is the implied comment - The game changer to The Corner wasn't so much as a Cambridge classicist shoving a red imp's forked tail up his own arse but Sally Bercow forking out thousands of pounds in defence costs for the seemingly innocuous Tweet, "Why is Lord McAlpine trending? *innocent emoji*" Now, you may jump up and down about free speech but its very easy to be brave whilst snugly covered by a blanket of anonymity that others provide. You want to exercise "rights" but only if someone else pays for the fallout. You wouldn't recognise irony even if it bit you on the arse.

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Quite frankly you and some of the other vile alt righters and BNP types now infesting this place have turned it from an arena of intelligent, off the wall cunting to tedious racist stereotypes.

Like the noble knights of Camelot, actual evidence for this enlightened bygone golden age of cunting is somewhat lacking. Monumental Cunt is a teddy bear compared to some of the fascist plankton that have contributed over the years, although he might soon end up in the same abortionist's bucket if he's not careful.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Like the noble knights of Camelot, actual evidence for this enlightened bygone golden age of cunting is somewhat lacking. Monumental Cunt is a teddy bear compared to some of the fascist plankton that have contributed over the years, although he might soon end up in the same abortionist's bucket if he's not careful.

Where might I stock up on such progressive little critters CB?

Plankton have always presented as a broad church; from lefty vegetarian algae to redneck protozoans. Do our friends the whales know of this quantum leap in enlightenment?

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

Where might I stock up on such progressive little critters CB?

Plankton have always presented as a broad church; from lefty vegetarian algae to redneck protozoans. Do our friends the whales know of this quantum leap in enlightenment?

Whales have always been hiding higher knowledge from us, Ratty. Just watch Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, where they predict the cunts are aliens from space who have sent a doomsday weapon to wipe us all out and the only way to save humanity is to travel back in time and take two of the bastards hostage.

Just now, Roadkill said:

Whales have always been hiding higher knowledge from us, Ratty. Just watch Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, where they predict the cunts are aliens from space who have sent a doomsday weapon to wipe us all out and the only way to save humanity is to travel back in time and take two of the bastards hostage.

Double dumb-ass on you.

• Like 1