CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

39 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Whales have always been hiding higher knowledge from us, Ratty. Just watch Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, where they predict the cunts are aliens from space who have sent a doomsday weapon to wipe us all out and the only way to save humanity is to travel back in time and take two of the bastards hostage.

Derek and Clive where probably the first social commentators to expose the whales as Nazis Killer. Even the Bohemian Corporal hadn't twigged to that one

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Saturday, September 08, 2018 at 11:49 AM, Wolfie said:

Some interesting points, MC.

Once upon a time, there was a website which freely pioneered the cunting forum genre entitled Don't Wank Me Off – which eventually became known for its infamy, borne from boundary-pushing.

Despite years of successful cunting from the web's most intelligent and funny writers, many of whom made an absolute mockery of the hypocrisy of the rich and famous (who liked to be in the public eye but only when it suited them), along came someone called Hairy Beard who sadly changed the modus operandi of internet cunting. Since this time, new online laws which apply to UK web users have come into force, which can be applied against anyone deemed to be submitting slanderous, racist, sexist, homophobic or defamatory comments.  

Your style of posting falls squarely into every category.

While I wholeheartedly agree with your comment above in principle, your lack of experience on site forums such as this has become pitifully obvious.

I've had my share of confrontation with Roops (in which she typically capitulates almost every time), however, without a watchful eye over comments from those such as yourself, you and your ilk risk putting this place plumb under the noses of those who could potentially sue the pants off the entire puntership – you included. All it takes is one comment to evoke a media storm.

I'm all for free speech, but the playing rules have regrettably changed, and you'd be doing the rest of us as well as yourself a huge favour by recognising this.

When will you ever learn?

A really good response that fully justifies the stance of Roops Trunchball however, its such a fucking tedious read I can't award you a like. 

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Derek and Clive where probably the first social commentators to expose the whales as Nazis Killer. Even the Bohemian Corporal hadn't twigged to that one

And lets not forget the classic story of Moby Dick when some fucker named Ahab (about as Jewish as you can get) who goes on a self righteous vengeance quest against a respectable Aryan whale who did nothing more than go against social norms and defend his beliefs. 

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
18 minutes ago, ratcum said:

They're such cunts they can't even breathe underwater, etc etc ad nauseam.

39 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

And lets not forget the classic story of Moby Dick when some fucker named Ahab (about as Jewish as you can get) who goes on a self righteous vengeance quest against a respectable Aryan whale who did nothing more than go against social norms and defend his beliefs. 

And Queequeg was a darkie.

• Like 1

I remember the time when Snatch, without a hint of irony, declared the whale to be above the shark as the most efficient fish predator in the ocean.

And now a direct quote from another absolute fucking idiot:

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

George W. Bush

49 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't blame Bill for the fact that you're a completely forgettable non-entity. I struggle to remember anything about you, beside having a vague notion that I want you dead.

He doesn't even bother with one of his classic goose avatars these days. There's no claims made supporting the notion of a superior French master race or deserved bashing of the savage Welsh either.

I guess Bubba won this war...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

He doesn't even bother with one of his classic goose avatars these days. There's no claims made supporting the notion of a superior French master race or deserved bashing of the savage Welsh either.

I guess Bubba won this war...

Every shred of this cunts dignity went when those poor geese snuffed it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is a self-serving, specious diatribe of a binary thinking idiot of monumental proportions. Far from "never issuing slanderous or liableous (sic) comments on here purporting to be facts about people in the public eye" you may recall quoting the former chairman of an NGO to add credibility to one of your fantasies. The purported view articulated by you was the polar opposite of what he had spent a lifetime fighting for. My intention was to eventually remove your libellous comment, fortunately you were manipulated into a corner which ultimately revealed what a mendacious idiot you are.

On a more general note, Wolfie is correct in that a rival forum was eventually driven underground because they thought they were bomb-proof. That said, and moving forward, removing libellous comment is fairly easy to spot and remove though one does need to pay attention to detail. If a comment can't be corroborated then it is removed. What is more difficult is the implied comment - The game changer to The Corner wasn't so much as a Cambridge classicist shoving a red imp's forked tail up his own arse but Sally Bercow forking out thousands of pounds in defence costs for the seemingly innocuous Tweet, "Why is Lord McAlpine trending? *innocent emoji*" Now, you may jump up and down about free speech but its very easy to be brave whilst snugly covered by a blanket of anonymity that others provide. You want to exercise "rights" but only if someone else pays for the fallout. You wouldn't recognise irony even if it bit you on the arse.

Roops, I do not bring liabilous comments onto here and you know it.  My comments are restricted to vile attacks on people who I hate on here.  They in turn launch attacks on me.  It’s not major legal action stuff at all is it.  Come on it’s just a couple of avatar profiles slanging each other.   Stop trying to big yourself up into a pseudo legal eagle.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

If you feel Rattled, maybe you need to have a lay down and a tablet.   

Millenialist Reply.

Why do I feel rattled you thick cunt? Nothing said against me. I was born in the 1960s and am hardly a fucking millenial.

Neo nazi spastic racist reply.

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Roops, I do not bring liabilous comments onto here and you know it.  My comments are restricted to vile attacks on people who I hate on here.  They in turn launch attacks on me.  It’s not major legal action stuff at all is it.  Come on it’s just a couple of avatar profiles slanging each other.   Stop trying to big yourself up into a pseudo legal eagle.  

Having just explained in detail how you libelled an Oxford academic only to read your subsequent denial only serves to confirm what a monumental idiot you are. Also, I suppose the irony is lost on you when your current default position in insults is to issue a string of "I know you are" replies and yet you berate others for "lame" retorts. Despite the hot air, you are actually shit at cunting fellow punters 'cos your insults lack relevance.

At present you present two difficulties to the Moderation Service; firstly, because you lead a nondescript life you have a pathological need to name-drop and allude conversations and actions that can not be corroborated. Secondly, whilst there is some overtly racist discourse on the site, we try to limit this to being a minority point of view though the reality is that there is no excuse for racism. Its a difficult balancing act to manage racist viewpoints against the need for free speech. Again, your default position is to include racist commentary in the threads and pepper the discourse with racially pejorative terminology. Your behaviour will not be allowed to continue.

You need to think before you post. I realise that this is a big ask in view of your limited intellect so you will remain in Special Measures indefinitely. Either shape up or ship out.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Having just explained in detail how you libelled an Oxford academic only to read your subsequent denial only serves to confirm what a monumental idiot you are. Also, I suppose the irony is lost on you when your current default position in insults is to issue a string of "I know you are" replies and yet you berate others for "lame" retorts. Despite the hot air, you are actually shit at cunting fellow punters 'cos your insults lack relevance.

At present you present two difficulties to the Moderation Service; firstly, because you lead a nondescript life you have a pathological need to name-drop and allude conversations and actions that can not be corroborated. Secondly, whilst there is some overtly racist discourse on the site, we try to limit this to being a minority point of view though the reality is that there is no excuse for racism. Its a difficult balancing act to manage racist viewpoints against the need for free speech. Again, your default position is to include racist commentary in the threads and pepper the discourse with racially pejorative terminology. Your behaviour will not be allowed to continue.

You need to think before you post. I realise that this is a big ask in view of your limited intellect so you will remain in Special Measures indefinitely. Either shape up or ship out.

Is it because he is black? 🤔

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You heartless cunt, stamping over others' feelings.  The fact that they were wiped out by Derzsy disease, something out of my control, means nothing to you. A lifetime of rearing and abuse finished in a day.

Is Derzsy disease bad aids for geese?