CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Actually it was Frank.

That explains it, the infectious fucker, how he clings on to life as unwell as he is has no explanation in modern science.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Having just explained in detail how you libelled an Oxford academic only to read your subsequent denial only serves to confirm what a monumental idiot you are. Also, I suppose the irony is lost on you when your current default position in insults is to issue a string of "I know you are" replies and yet you berate others for "lame" retorts. Despite the hot air, you are actually shit at cunting fellow punters 'cos your insults lack relevance.

At present you present two difficulties to the Moderation Service; firstly, because you lead a nondescript life you have a pathological need to name-drop and allude conversations and actions that can not be corroborated. Secondly, whilst there is some overtly racist discourse on the site, we try to limit this to being a minority point of view though the reality is that there is no excuse for racism. Its a difficult balancing act to manage racist viewpoints against the need for free speech. Again, your default position is to include racist commentary in the threads and pepper the discourse with racially pejorative terminology. Your behaviour will not be allowed to continue.

You need to think before you post. I realise that this is a big ask in view of your limited intellect so you will remain in Special Measures indefinitely. Either shape up or ship out.

Fucking cooler the dopey cunt: 82 months. 

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Having just explained in detail how you libelled an Oxford academic only to read your subsequent denial only serves to confirm what a monumental idiot you are. Also, I suppose the irony is lost on you when your current default position in insults is to issue a string of "I know you are" replies and yet you berate others for "lame" retorts. Despite the hot air, you are actually shit at cunting fellow punters 'cos your insults lack relevance.

At present you present two difficulties to the Moderation Service; firstly, because you lead a nondescript life you have a pathological need to name-drop and allude conversations and actions that can not be corroborated. Secondly, whilst there is some overtly racist discourse on the site, we try to limit this to being a minority point of view though the reality is that there is no excuse for racism. Its a difficult balancing act to manage racist viewpoints against the need for free speech. Again, your default position is to include racist commentary in the threads and pepper the discourse with racially pejorative terminology. Your behaviour will not be allowed to continue.

You need to think before you post. I realise that this is a big ask in view of your limited intellect so you will remain in Special Measures indefinitely. Either shape up or ship out.

Libeled an Oxford academic, how.  In my piece I made it abundantly clear that he had been brought into the planning debate as he supported the scheme and was there to tell his own minions how to administer the EH guidelines.   Otherwise his guidelines on development within site of an ancient monument would mean anything within 25 miles of a castle for example would have to be knocked down...I recall I said the M1 motorway would have to be dug up at Bolsover.  The fact subsequent planning permission was granted, suggests Iam correct and that he did exactly what I said.  Nothing liabellous in that, it’s fact.   Your comments are way more on the mark of being legally dodgy ground, and use of names and comments of fact you have NO personal knowledge of is way more onerous to this site.  Fuck off.

i agree with the rascist terminology statement you make. I do call a shovel a spade, but hey ho, Tarantino does and he gets and Oscar, Dr Dre does and he gets a Mobo. I do and I get a ban.  It’s only names for things you sensitive little creature.  I get called a northern monkey, it doesn’t bother me or hurt. I have refrained from using full on text versions of the N word, even the Sun can put hash signs for readers to fill in the blanks on a national newspaper, so I feel I should be able to on here.   But I actually use more sensitive terms such as Noir.  I feel that should be acceptable and actually less blunt than calling someone a Black C word. Like some on here.

I understand I have pissed you off and you have invented this little position to try and muzzle me.  It’s such an obvious bullshit thing to do because you and your clique get beaten with every arguement and you hate it.  Ooooohhh we might get sued.  Bollocks.   You might for what you said last week, appalling name drop of an MP, take a long hard look at your own post Roops.  That’s fucking Liable in a nutshell and you know it.  Me calling Punkape a cunt is not.

Fuck off.

14 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Why do I feel rattled you thick cunt? Nothing said against me. I was born in the 1960s and am hardly a fucking millenial.

Neo nazi spastic racist reply.

Did you have hippy parents and do you wear open toed Sandles, eat Tofu, and have three children, Tobi, Teddy and Milo who have been brought up by an Eastern European Nanny. Your only interaction with immigrants is the good cheap labour you and your Chablis drinking friends recommend to each other, for doing the garden or building that £600,000 extension.  Is the only black person you have met was at a dinner party and he was a Dr of science at Oxford and the only Asian you have ever spoken to is your dentist.  Go and live in Oldham, it will change you.  I bet you will be a neo nazi bnp voting spastic within 6 months.........just like me.

Truthfull reply.

On 9/9/2018 at 10:37 AM, Mrs Roops said:

This is a self-serving, specious diatribe of a binary thinking idiot of monumental proportions. Far from "never issuing slanderous or liableous (sic) comments on here purporting to be facts about people in the public eye" you may recall quoting the former chairman of an NGO to add credibility to one of your fantasies. The purported view articulated by you was the polar opposite of what he had spent a lifetime fighting for. My intention was to eventually remove your libellous comment, fortunately you were manipulated into a corner which ultimately revealed what a mendacious idiot you are.

On a more general note, Wolfie is correct in that a rival forum was eventually driven underground because they thought they were bomb-proof. That said, and moving forward, removing libellous comment is fairly easy to spot and remove though one does need to pay attention to detail. If a comment can't be corroborated then it is removed. What is more difficult is the implied comment - The game changer to The Corner wasn't so much as a Cambridge classicist shoving a red imp's forked tail up his own arse but Sally Bercow forking out thousands of pounds in defence costs for the seemingly innocuous Tweet, "Why is Lord McAlpine trending? *innocent emoji*" Now, you may jump up and down about free speech but its very easy to be brave whilst snugly covered by a blanket of anonymity that others provide. You want to exercise "rights" but only if someone else pays for the fallout. You wouldn't recognise irony even if it bit you on the arse.

By raising the Lord Mc story in the manner in which you have and using the words you have.....you have just opened yourself and this web site up to a liable action.  Well done.  Irony has just taken a fucking massive great white bite out of your arse and it’s still fucking huge you Blubberous welsh idiot.

what an idiot.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Did you have hippy parents and do you wear open toed Sandles, eat Tofu, and have three children, Tobi, Teddy and Milo who have been brought up by an Eastern European Nanny. Your only interaction with immigrants is the good cheap labour you and your Chablis drinking friends recommend to each other, for doing the garden or building that £600,000 extension.  Is the only black person you have met was at a dinner party and he was a Dr of science at Oxford and the only Asian you have ever spoken to is your dentist.  Go and live in Oldham, it will change you.  I bet you will be a neo nazi bnp voting spastic within 6 months.........just like me.

Truthfull reply.

I hate hippies, 1 child only as the world is too full and by the way you thick turd I am mixed race. You really are a fucking pig ignorant, shit for brains, dickless, little minded simpleton. Less than 0.1% of DNA dictates skin colour, the rest is shared amongst all humans. I do not give a flying fuck where somebody's ancestors came from, I live in the most diverse city in the UK where tolerance still exists and a disgusting gammon like you would be shunned and ridiculed, you pointless, overly rattled, terrible excuse for a human being.

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

By raising the Lord Mc story in the manner in which you have and using the words you have.....you have just opened yourself and this web site up to a liable action.  Well done.  Irony has just taken a fucking massive great white bite out of your arse and it’s still fucking huge you Blubberous welsh idiot.

what an idiot.

The said Lord is dead .. very, very DEAD.

At least Sean had enough brain cells to realise that the game was up, as for @Monumental cunt...

15 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Libeled an Oxford academic, how.  In my piece I made it abundantly clear that he had been brought into the planning debate as he supported the scheme and was there to tell his own minions how to administer the EH guidelines.   Otherwise his guidelines on development within site of an ancient monument would mean anything within 25 miles of a castle for example would have to be knocked down...I recall I said the M1 motorway would have to be dug up at Bolsover.  The fact subsequent planning permission was granted, suggests Iam correct and that he did exactly what I said.  Nothing liabellous in that, it’s fact.   Your comments are way more on the mark of being legally dodgy ground, and use of names and comments of fact you have NO personal knowledge of is way more onerous to this site.  Fuck off.

i agree with the rascist terminology statement you make. I do call a shovel a spade, but hey ho, Tarantino does and he gets and Oscar, Dr Dre does and he gets a Mobo. I do and I get a ban.  It’s only names for things you sensitive little creature.  I get called a northern monkey, it doesn’t bother me or hurt. I have refrained from using full on text versions of the N word, even the Sun can put hash signs for readers to fill in the blanks on a national newspaper, so I feel I should be able to on here.   But I actually use more sensitive terms such as Noir.  I feel that should be acceptable and actually less blunt than calling someone a Black C word. Like some on here.

I understand I have pissed you off and you have invented this little position to try and muzzle me.  It’s such an obvious bullshit thing to do because you and your clique get beaten with every arguement and you hate it.  Ooooohhh we might get sued.  Bollocks.   You might for what you said last week, appalling name drop of an MP, take a long hard look at your own post Roops.  That’s fucking Liable in a nutshell and you know it.  Me calling Punkape a cunt is not.

Fuck off.

14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

what an idiot.

Selective memory playing up again or you are simply a retard, blighted by Munchausen Syndrome?

If you recall, I previously included several planning consultation documents which I drew your attention to English Heritage's position which opposed any industrial redevelopment adjacent to Bolsover Castle, furthermore they made it clear they would not be changing their minds. The proposed "Employment Park" as described by you was not approved.

In an effort to extricate yourself from the hole you had dug for yourself you suddenly moved the timeline goal posts by ten years saying you were involved with a previous planning application. There is no record of any previous industrial redevelopment plans save for the two consortiums that have been discussed at length and an industrialist's futile attempt to reactivate the Coalite plant despite the myriad of environmental control orders in place. In the end a residential development was approved and only because the developers added the sweetener to re-establish parklands and to provide nature-centric amenity areas.

@Monumental cunt, you are flogging a dead horse and aside from the puntership enjoying your car-crash posts revealing the slow disintegration of your mind, this subject has run its course and then some. Its now boring, even for geeks. Excuse the pun, but you are simply raking over the coals. Any future direct or indirect reference to Bolsover by you will simply not see the light of day.

On a more general note I see you have been confirming yourself as a petulant dick in light of your last 48 hours output. I have told you to shape up or ship out. Frankly, I'm not fussed which route you take.

On 9/9/2018 at 2:33 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Whose game are YOU playing?  Are you on team Roops with her other submissives? 

Wolfie has been corrected. He is nieve and misguided.

wake up idiot.

Shut up you ridiculous little prick. Quite a few punters are getting sick to the back teeth of your pointless arguing – and this includes me.

You'll notice I've awarded you quite a few likes in the past, borne from my genuine appreciation of your freedom of expression, but I think the game's up for you so far as CC is concerned. The past week has revealed you to be the analogy of a stroppy teenager who won't take no for an answer when he's been refused an alcoholic drink at the bar.

It amazes me that someone who portrays themself to be a Cotswold-based property developer (a role undoubtedly requiring people skills and compromise) can come across as being so vapid and cantankerous with the ineptitude to recognise the potential libel which often accompanies web-based commenting. You're not as free as you think you are. You're dealing with a moderator who's got a keen eye for stupidity; rather than accepting the way things are, you're having a tantrum each time someone points out your incredible ignorance. Instead of growing some thick skin, you've decided to compare yourself with Quentin Tarantino.

Would you call someone who's black a 'noir' to their face? Would you turn away thousands of pounds worth of business because a potential client is black? I suspect the answer to both of these points is no. So far as the first is concerned, you'd get punched in the fucking chops.

Your blatant xenophobia and inability to accept your fate is becoming a liability for the rest of us. Either shape up or fuck off.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Shut up you ridiculous little prick. Quite a few punters are getting sick to the back teeth of your pointless arguing – and this includes me.

You'll notice I've awarded you quite a few likes in the past, borne from my genuine appreciation of your freedom of expression, but I think the game's up for you so far as CC is concerned. The past week has revealed you to be the analogy of a stroppy teenager who won't take no for an answer when he's been refused an alcoholic drink at the bar.

It amazes me that someone who portrays themself to be a Cotswold-based property developer (a role undoubtedly requiring people skills and compromise) can come across as being so vapid and cantankerous with the ineptitude to recognise the potential libel which often accompanies web-based commenting. You're not as free as you think you are. You're dealing with a moderator who's got a keen eye for stupidity; rather than accepting the way things are, you're having a tantrum each time someone points out your incredible ignorance. Instead of growing some thick skin you've decided to compare yourself with Quentin Tarantino.

Would you call someone who's black a 'noir' to their face? Would you turn away thousands of pounds worth of business because a potential client is black? I suspect the answer to both of these points is no. So far as the first is concerned, you'd get punched in the fucking chops.

Your blatant xenophobia and inability to accept your fate is becoming a liability for the rest of us. Either shape up or fuck off.

Blimey! I never thought that you had it in you.  Who's your personal trainer?