CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

On 9/17/2018 at 8:03 AM, cuntspotter said:

Those aspects of religious observance have been drummed into the faithful for a thousand years and are part of the  explanation for the decline in faith and belief, especially over the last 150 years. Prayers / spells is an apt description and is a model I have nothing to do with. My Christian religious observance has nothing to do with asking for special favours. I am not especially fond of church goers. 

Spot I’m taking a nap at Fleet services and just noticed Gobbie’s disappeared from the members board. What the fuck is going on?  

I’d like it to be known that I drive a lorry for a living. 

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Spot I’m taking a nap at Fleet services and just noticed Gobbie’s disappeared from the members board. What the fuck is going on?  

I went to an illegal rave in a Fleet sometime in the mid 2000s, on a bit of scrubland.

The military police turned up from Aldershot with machine guns slung over their shoulders. 

They even did a little dance to a particularly shitty hard trance number.

8 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I went to an illegal rave in a Fleet sometime in the mid 2000s, on a bit of scrubland.

The military police turned up from Aldershot with machine guns slung over their shoulders. 

It’s just you and I Bill. Drew’s out for the count. 

Have you ever loved another man?

6 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Frank once made new friends in the French Naval Fleet. He made out his imaginary boat was in nautical trouble in the path of the Charles de Gaulle aircraft carrier in order to be rescued by many, many men in tight white uniforms.

What a disgusting fucking poof he is.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Frank once made new friends in the French Naval Fleet. He made out his imaginary boat was in nautical trouble in the path of the Charles de Gaulle aircraft carrier in order to be rescued by many, many men in tight white uniforms.

What a disgusting fucking poof he is.

Rattling the twenty aubergines inside his cavernous arsehole to send an S.O.S. Morse code message to any sexually aggressive seaman on the high seas with a penchant for Jesus Creepers and wigs.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Frank said:

A brave admission

Disappointing that nobody has made the traditional prostitute-abduction allegations. No standards these days.

Truck off

LOL

9 hours ago, Frank said:

Have you ever loved another man?

Admitting this must have been especially difficult, Frank, as few would have suspected it with the loafers you wear.

If he's a shop assistant from Slowear who has pipe cleaners for legs, I'd imagine you could not only talk fashion but also share outfits.

Guest Ollyboro
16 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

There is dignity in work.

I had no idea that you're a Deacon Blue fan, Spots. A quick bit of googling tells me they're playing Wales in November. Do you fancy meeting up? You can watch Ricky Ross emote for an hour and a half, then drive me up to Frank's house and watch me kick his fucking head in. Double bubble.

Edited by Ollyboro
Anal contortions

On 9/22/2018 at 12:01 AM, Ollyboro said:

I had no idea that you're a Deacon Blue fan, Spots. A quick bit of googling tells me they're playing Wales in November. Do you fancy meeting up? You can watch Ricky Ross emote for an hour and a half, then drive me up to Frank's house and watch me kick his fucking head in. Double bubble.

Deacon Blue.... what a bunch of tuneless cunts.