CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Romano Fenati

Penny Farthing

5 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Fuck off - congratulate him for inventing a much more exciting new sport.

We had a lying cheating cunt at work who regularly fiddled his timesheet and put decimal points in the wrong place to increase his commission. I had a reprimand for adding a note to one of his timesheets saying "Cannot be disciplined  as he is an Italian".

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm shocked almost beyond words at this. Something interesting actually happened in motorcycling.

This cunt will be lucky if he ever races again.

On yer bike. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Standard CC greeting for where the fuck have been 

Well, I'm back in España for a few weeks, sometimes my work (and preferences) bring me here. 

I can't keep up with you cunts, though I take great amusement from the antics of the regular contributors. 

I only post when I can be arsed.

Vete a la mierda.

13 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Cheating cunt

skynews-motogp-motorcycle-romano-fenati_

I actually think this cunt has balls like King Kong.  I understand they were doing a tonne forty plus as this cunt reaches over for his brake lever.   Wow.   This guy is a Massive Cunt.  He’s a bigger cunt than Ape when he stuck a tree twig in the wheels of his Nans electric chariot, just because she refused to buy him a copy of this weeks Twinkle Comic and a Caramac Bar from Mr McNobbies girly mag shop at the shopping terrace near there council tenement flat in Gallowshields.

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I actually think this cunt has balls like King Kong.  I understand they were doing a tonne forty plus as this cunt reaches over for his brake lever.   Wow.   This guy is a Massive Cunt.  He’s a bigger cunt than Ape when he stuck a tree twig in the wheels of his Nans electric chariot, just because she refused to buy him a copy of this weeks Twinkle Comic and a Caramac Bar from Mr McNobbies girly mag shop at the shopping terrace near there council tenement flat in Gallowshields.

Another literary masterpiece from Monumental McRattled.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 9/10/2018 at 9:41 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Romano Fenati?  That's what some cunt served me in Starbucks. 

Unless you have a Starbucks in your Norman Bates mansion it’s highly unlikely that , wanker that you are , you have ever frequented such an establishment. You actually have to go outside your front door to mix with real people.

A boy’s best friend is his mother.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Unless you have a Starbucks in your Norman Bates mansion it’s highly unlikely that , wanker that you are , you have ever frequented such an establishment. You actually have to go outside your front door to mix with real people.

And she was/is your only friend. 

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I'll give you one thing though, as your correct with your guess that I'm many miles from a Starbucks, but then again I'm many miles away in more ways than one from the Public Urinal that you call 'Home.'  South Norwood, isn't it?  Known for its population of queersters, no-hopers and Negro's, and of course one almighty fucking Nerd, called 'Twi.' 

Edited by 'eavensabove