CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Romano Fenati

Penny Farthing

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Reported for the wrong use/displacement of:    "

"Old Frank" 

How you don't do more cooler time I will never know.

Oh, and you can rest assured that when I employ punctuation it goes exactly where it is supposed to be.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

How you don't do more cooler time I will never know.

Oh, and you can rest assured that when I employ punctuation it goes exactly where it is supposed to be.

?    You're usually responsible for it. 

Guest judgetwi
11 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'll give you one thing though, as your correct with your guess that I'm many miles from a Starbucks, but then again I'm many miles away in more ways than one from the Public Urinal that you call 'Home.'  South Norwood, isn't it?  Known for its population of queersters, no-hopers and Negro's, and of course one almighty fucking Nerd, called 'Twi.' 

Are there public urinals anymore Norman? The only ones I come across you have to pay to go in. I tend to call that “private enterprise “ , otherwise known as “we’re all in it together but we’re going to screw every last penny out of you muggy cunts.”

It’s “negroes” by the way. I sense a certain undercurrent of violence in you Norman. I hope you are not going to come round here , wearing that wig and brandishing that big fuck off carving knife.

The “negroes” round here take a dim view of that kind of behaviour and tend to be tooled up. I think you may be a little out of your depth but please yourself.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Are there public urinals anymore Norman? The only ones I come across you have to pay to go in. I tend to call that “private enterprise “ , otherwise known as “we’re all in it together but we’re going to screw every last penny out of you muggy cunts.”

It’s “negroes” by the way. I sense a certain undercurrent of violence in you Norman. I hope you are not going to come round here , wearing that wig and brandishing that big fuck off carving knife.

The “negroes” round here take a dim view of that kind of behaviour and tend to be tooled up. I think you may be a little out of your depth but please yourself.

"Norman," now is it?  You pitiful Nerd, and if you're dumb enough to fork-out for a slash then that figures too.

Negro's or negroids, they're all one the same.

As for the rest of your drivel you can poke it up your arse.