CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Regional Favourites.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

It's no golden wonder that smoky coal-pit flavoured crisps are the real McCoy up North, but for Walkers to suggest that pickled onion are a regional favourite in Scotland, doesn't wash.  Cornish, Cornish pasties are shit, and Welsh cakes aint cakes at all, they're fucking eye-pads for Prestatyn's. Regional favouritism is a cunt as far as food is concerned, and a Stinking Bishop is just that. As for Jersey Royals, they're fuck all else but a bunch of Nonces. 

Walkers-Regional-Favourites-12pk-multipa

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You should be thrown onto a bonfire and burnt to a crisp...you stupid wanker.

Fuck off.

You dwell in Brighton, don't you, you cum-guzzling shit-stabber. I'd wager that You're Regional Favourite flavour is Gay-Boy scat.

Puff off.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I like those little sausages you get in baked beans. I wish you could buy tins, crammed with them and the sauce but no beans.

hope that helps.

Purchase 100 cans of the little fuckers, lob the beans away and Heinz will be your Uncle. 

Pickled Onion flavoured Walkers used to be available in most shops. They were fucking awesome and didn't fill in every single tiny irregularity in your teeth like those god fucking awful Monster Munch. Walkers also taste shit now they've made them "healthy". Cunts.

Regional favourites: Cheshire - Jizz Flavour, Cotswolds - Male Bovine Faeces Flavour.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Pickled Onion flavoured Walkers used to be available in most shops. They were fucking awesome and didn't fill in every single tiny irregularity in your teeth like those god fucking awful Monster Munch. Walkers also taste shit now they've made them "healthy". Cunts.

Regional favourites: Cheshire - Jizz Flavour, Cotswolds - Male Bovine Faeces Flavour.

Christians eat Pringles & Quavers on Sundays and Wotzits go down well in Milton Keynes. Twiglets are futile, as to are Hula Hoops to a Muslim.   

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, and conventionally ironic is the fact that the closest 75% of glaswegians come to Evolution is Evo-Stik

I tried glue once and got stuck on it. 

On 9/11/2018 at 4:03 PM, 'eavensabove said:

It's no golden wonder that smoky coal-pit flavoured crisps are the real McCoy up North, but for Walkers to suggest that pickled onion are a regional favourite in Scotland, doesn't wash.  Cornish, Cornish pasties are shit, and Welsh cakes aint cakes at all, they're fucking eye-pads for Prestatyn's. Regional favouritism is a cunt as far as food is concerned, and a Stinking Bishop is just that. As for Jersey Royals, they're fuck all else but a bunch of Nonces. 

Walkers-Regional-Favourites-12pk-multipa

Did you know that they actually change the flavor of cheese and onion crips to suit the varying taste buds of each region.  I watched a documentary on it recently.

fucking boring cunt reply but true.

On 9/11/2018 at 4:51 PM, EreptileDysfunction said:

Ironically smoky bacon is loved by the midlands 

lol lol

Fucking vimto is loved by the Midlands and piss weak dark mild. I wouldn't favour them with an opinion

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Did you know that they actually change the flavor of cheese and onion crips to suit the varying taste buds of each region.  I watched a documentary on it recently.

fucking boring cunt reply but true.

I didn't know that, no. I'll add it to my  "Who Gives A Fuck" list.

Guest Erroreptile404
13 hours ago, Queefer said:

Fucking vimto is loved by the Midlands and piss weak dark mild. I wouldn't favour them with an opinion

Ha! I fucking love beef & onion and roast chicken flavour crisps though.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

So just generic brand "crisp" crisps then?

I s'pose so, but there would have to be some Quintin Crisps, to satisfy the likes of Punkers. 

Guest Erroreptile404
On 9/11/2018 at 9:35 PM, DrCunt said:

didn't fill in every single tiny irregularity in your teeth like those god fucking awful Monster Munch. 

Fuck you! i wont hear another bad word about Monster Munch again, especially those huge bags of flamin' hot flavoured ones or may the heavens (or Eavens) open and you'll be struck down by lightning.