CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Regional Favourites.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

There was a brief time in my life that crisps tasted like deep fried potatoes drowned in salt.  

Good times.  

Was that when the blue bag of salt was inside the packet?

They should do that with Roast Chicken crisps, the tight cunts. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

9 minutes ago, nocti said:

Brannigan's Roast Beef & Mustard are my go-to. 

But whenever I feel like removing every single water molecule from not just my body, but a whole two mile radius, I'll go for a pack of Salt and Vinegar Discos too.

Roysters T-Bone Steak "bubbled" crisps never failed to hit my spot.

As an added bonus, you could still smell them on your fingers for weeks - a feature they shared with prawn cocktail Skips.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As an added bonus, you could still smell them on your fingers for weeks - a feature they shared with prawn cocktail Skips.

And Katie Price

1 hour ago, nocti said:

But whenever I feel like removing every single water molecule from not just my body, but a whole two mile radius, I'll go for a pack of Salt and Vinegar Discos too.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

For a snack that leaves a mess all over your teeth, tastes nothing like they smell, yet you can taste them when you burp 3 weeks after consuming, I give you, Frazzles. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nocti said:

You sexy fucking cunt, if we didn't already have our own kids, I'd want to have your babies. Brannigan's beef and mustard are the premier crisp of choice for the discerning gourmet. I had no idea that anyone else actually remembered them apart from me, so I'm excited. 

Spread 'em.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You sexy fucking cunt, if we didn't already have our own kids, I'd want to have your babies. Brannigan's beef and mustard are the premier crisp of choice for the discerning gourmet. I had no idea that anyone else actually remembered them apart from me, so I'm excited. 

Spread 'em.

As honoured as I am, I do have a cracking headache Decs. Alas, I have an inkling that I don't really have a say in the matter.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Brannigan's beef and mustard are the premier crisp of choice for the discerning gourmet.

I'd totally forgotten about them despite eating them fairly regularly, we should totally all have a Brannigan's Roast beef and Mustard sex orgy.