CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tranny Madness

Decimus

Guest judgetwi
On 9/13/2018 at 10:55 AM, Decimus said:

As we all know, the new Patrician class of the UK in terms of being able to do whatever the fuck they want like the Roman senators of old, are the freaks who squeeze their dicks between their hairy legs and take sit-down pisses.

Subsequently, we now have any cunt capable of tucking their cock into their waistband able to defer going to a male prison after being convicted of a crime, being instead allowed to request incarceration in a female prison. Enter despicable fucking pervert "Karen" White, who despite being a convicted sex offender, was imprisoned in HMP New Hall, a women's prison. By protecting his so called human rights, the authorities completely disregarded the welfare of other inmates, and surprise surprise, within a few months, the dirty cunt sexually assaulted four women.

By letting these deviants masquerade as women with entitlement to enter female-only spaces, we are putting millions of members of the opposite sex at risk. Yet another example of how a tiny despicable minority are pandered to for the sake of political correctness, whilst the safety and rights of the majority are completely disregarded.

Fucking hell! What happened to you ? Don’t you know that trannies have a very high ranking in the snowflake hierarchy of victim hood? You can’t just break the rules and have an opinion of your own.

Has somebody touched you in your special place?

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell! What happened to you ? Don’t you know that trannies have a very high ranking in the snowflake hierarchy of victim hood? You can’t just break the rules and have an opinion of your own.

Judge, friend, can you pretty please stop with all this snowflake business?

I've told you more than once that people are finding it incredibly difficult to take you seriously when you're continuously firing out buzz words that should only ever be uttered by fat American incels. Now I know you're fat, and you're certainly a virgin, but don't tarnish your already tattered reputation by adding American connotations to it.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I think that you are skirting around this issue full KILTer Judge.

Guest killemall
On 9/13/2018 at 10:55 AM, Decimus said:

As we all know, the new Patrician class of the UK in terms of being able to do whatever the fuck they want like the Roman senators of old, are the freaks who squeeze their dicks between their hairy legs and take sit-down pisses.

Subsequently, we now have any cunt capable of tucking their cock into their waistband able to defer going to a male prison after being convicted of a crime, being instead allowed to request incarceration in a female prison. Enter despicable fucking pervert "Karen" White, who despite being a convicted sex offender, was imprisoned in HMP New Hall, a women's prison. By protecting his so called human rights, the authorities completely disregarded the welfare of other inmates, and surprise surprise, within a few months, the dirty cunt sexually assaulted four women.

By letting these deviants masquerade as women with entitlement to enter female-only spaces, we are putting millions of members of the opposite sex at risk. Yet another example of how a tiny despicable minority are pandered to for the sake of political correctness, whilst the safety and rights of the majority are completely disregarded.

i bet they change their status to man once the beeb finds a job for them,looking at their wage structure.mind you i expect they probably get double what everyone else does.

Guest judgetwi
17 hours ago, Decimus said:

Judge, friend, can you pretty please stop with all this snowflake business?

I've told you more than once that people are finding it incredibly difficult to take you seriously when you're continuously firing out buzz words that should only ever be uttered by fat American incels. Now I know you're fat, and you're certainly a virgin, but don't tarnish your already tattered reputation by adding American connotations to it.

Buzz words brainbox?

Friend

Pretty please

Fat

Virgin

May I remind you that I haven’t asked any cunt to take me seriously. Ok snowflake fucking  Establishment no brain fucking son of a bitch cocksucker?

You must admit our American friends have a very good line in swearing. I bet you say “guys” and “movies” every day of your pathetic life don’t you?

Muggy cunt

It gets worse, full article in Spectator: ( https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/09/the-state-has-failed-karen-whites-victims/ )

The State did not just put a rapist in a women’s jail, they put a convicted paedophile in prison with children)...

Fortunately, a few MPs are willing to speak out...

David Davies, Tory MP for Monmouth, thus tabled an Urgent Question, a parliamentary request for the House to summon a minister to discuss the issues raised by the Karen White case...

The decision to grant a UQ and summon a minister rests with the Speaker, John Bercow. He grants a lot of UQs...

(but this time)

He didn’t. Mr Davies says the Speaker rejected his request. There are whispers that at least one other MP was also rebuffed.

...it is at least worth noting that John Bercow is also the President of the Kaleidoscope Trust, an advocacy organisation that describes its mission thus: ‘We urge the British government and Commonwealth stakeholders to use their influence in support of the rights of LGBT people.’

So Bendy Wendy-ism now has the power to subvert the impartiality of the Speaker's office and thereby the functioning of the elected house ?! What a fucking dismal state of affairs.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Piston said:

It gets worse, full article in Spectator: ( https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/09/the-state-has-failed-karen-whites-victims/ )

The State did not just put a rapist in a women’s jail, they put a convicted paedophile in prison with children)...

David Davies, Tory MP for Monmouth, thus tabled an Urgent Question, a parliamentary request for the House to summon a minister to discuss the issues raised by the Karen White case...

The decision to grant a UQ and summon a minister rests with the Speaker, John Bercow. He grants a lot of UQs...

(but this time)

He didn’t. Mr Davies says the Speaker rejected his request. There are whispers that at least one other MP was also rebuffed.

...it is at least worth noting that John Bercow is also the President of the Kaleidoscope Trust, an advocacy organisation that describes its mission thus: ‘We urge the British government and Commonwealth stakeholders to use their influence in support of the rights of LGBT people.’

So Bendy Wendy-ism now has the power to subvert the impartiality of the Speaker's office and thereby the functioning of the elected house ?! What a fucking dismal state of affairs.

Bercow, is cunt slime-ball. I met the cunt once (true) whilst he was Shadow Secretary of State for International Development. Lied through his teeth, promised the world and did jack-shite. He's a back-stabbing cunt too.

43 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Bercow, is cunt slime-ball. I met the cunt once (true) whilst he was Shadow Secretary of State for International Development. Lied through his teeth, promised the world and did jack-shite. He's a back-stabbing cunt too.

Was he chasing a signed copy of your book, Colin?

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I can only presume that you met him in your capacity as the cloakroom attendant at a gay nightclub.

lol.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

I can only presume that you met him in your capacity as the cloakroom attendant at a gay nightclub.

lol.

That's just daft. At least you got a like from CC's resident Buffon.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Punky, how do you know so much about gay night club cloakrooms?  

12 hours ago, Piston said:

(but this time)

Guest judgetwi
On 9/16/2018 at 11:35 AM, Piston said:

(but this time)

Some interesting information. Thanks for that.