Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Decimus

Tranny Madness

Recommended Posts

As we all know, the new Patrician class of the UK in terms of being able to do whatever the fuck they want like the Roman senators of old, are the freaks who squeeze their dicks between their hairy legs and take sit-down pisses.

Subsequently, we now have any cunt capable of tucking their cock into their waistband able to defer going to a male prison after being convicted of a crime, being instead allowed to request incarceration in a female prison. Enter despicable fucking pervert "Karen" White, who despite being a convicted sex offender, was imprisoned in HMP New Hall, a women's prison. By protecting his so called human rights, the authorities completely disregarded the welfare of other inmates, and surprise surprise, within a few months, the dirty cunt sexually assaulted four women.

By letting these deviants masquerade as women with entitlement to enter female-only spaces, we are putting millions of members of the opposite sex at risk. Yet another example of how a tiny despicable minority are pandered to for the sake of political correctness, whilst the safety and rights of the majority are completely disregarded.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What ever could go wrong?

Is our world now run by complete fucking spactics that they can't even fathom for one second that the human rights laws and gender identity shouldn't even be anywhere near each other when it pertains to criminals,who colour me surprised will use this said law and go to town and get their rape on,fuck pc culture and the horse it rode in on absolute fucking numpty cry baby cunts,though quids in if pen ever gets arrested we will have an army of train enthusiasts popping out left right and centre and we will be trully fucked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As we all know, the new Patrician class of the UK in terms of being able to do whatever the fuck they want like the Roman senators of old, are the freaks who squeeze their dicks between their hairy legs and take sit-down pisses.

Subsequently, we now have any cunt capable of tucking their cock into their waistband able to defer going to a male prison after being convicted of a crime, being instead allowed to request incarceration in a female prison. Enter despicable fucking pervert "Karen" White, who despite being a convicted sex offender, was imprisoned in HMP New Hall, a women's prison. By protecting his so called human rights, the authorities completely disregarded the welfare of other inmates, and surprise surprise, within a few months, the dirty cunt sexually assaulted four women.

By letting these deviants masquerade as women with entitlement to enter female-only spaces, we are putting millions of members of the opposite sex at risk. Yet another example of how a tiny despicable minority are pandered to for the sake of political correctness, whilst the safety and rights of the majority are completely disregarded.

Rampton or Broadmoor is the only suitable destination for such depraved perverts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You allow people to self-identify as any kind of 'victim-demographic' and then you act surprised when they exploit said status?

The only good thing to come out of this is that Caroline Lucas (smug Green Party apparatchik) has got herself into trouble with the purveyors of the new trans-orthodoxy that, one might reasonably assume, used to bum her up bigtime.

If someone as right-on as Lucas can't figure out where to stand on the LBGTQ (hell, were going to run out of letters in the alphabet soon) acronym shit-fest, what hope is there for old dinosaurs like me, trying to do his best to treat people as individuals and to hell with where they want to stick it (that's if they've got an 'it' to 'stick')?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Rampton or Broadmoor is the only suitable destination for such depraved perverts.

You will sing a different tune when they end up in your cell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The freak has no right to complain about jack-shite.  It committed the most heinous of crimes by transgenderizing itself and for that much alone it should imprisoned. A clear and concise message should be sent out to all of these self-distorted mutants, long before they commit any other kind of crime.  Why the fuck should the otherwise 'normal' convict be made to suffer twice? They're doing bird already and the last thing they deserve is a bloke/bird combo in their wing.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm afraid this fucking freak show falls immediately at the first hurdle i.e. it looks like Fred Flintstone in an ill-fitting Nicola Sturgeon wig.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_lzFew184EcFEWwlBB2P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm afraid this fucking freak show falls immediately at the first hurdle i.e. it looks like Fred Flintstone in an ill-fitting Nicola Sturgeon wig.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_lzFew184EcFEWwlBB2P

Is that truly the freak?  Well, if the cunt thinks that it will be more 'attractive' as a woman, then yes, slam him in Wormwood Scrubbers, and let the cons finish the job by hacking the cunts tackle off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Is that truly the freak?  Well, if the cunt thinks that it will be more 'attractive' as a woman, then yes, slam him in Wormwood Scrubbers, and let the cons finish the job by hacking the cunts tackle off. 

Yes, that's the cunt all right. Obviously a lesbian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whilst I agree with you whole-heartedly Decsworth, what with prisons being adorned with frankly far too luxurious comforts these days, what better deterrent from criminal activity than the threat of being fucked up the arse by a mentally ill cross-dresser?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, that's the cunt all right. Obviously a lesbian.

Sexual orientation has certainly not worked for the cunt. It should try something else. Change of race perhaps, such as Abo for example.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nocti said:

Whilst I agree with you whole-heartedly Decsworth, what with prisons being adorned with frankly far too luxurious comforts these days, what better deterrent from criminal activity than the threat of being fucked up the arse by a mentally ill cross-dresser?

You could be onto something.  What the prison needs is a "Whore-Con" and some cunt to pimp the cunts arse-out for a packet of burn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You could be onto something.  What the prison needs is a "Whore-Con" and some cunt to pimp the cunts arse-out for a packet of burn. 

You've been watching to much YouTube you mental bastard,or is it comic con?

Is you're ideal world scantily dressed young birds accosting young men dressed as superman while you watch and wank in the corner with you're glass ornaments firmly lodged in you're arse,fucking pervert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Snowy said:

You've been watching to much YouTube you mental bastard,or is it comic con?

Is you're ideal world scantily dressed young birds accosting young men dressed as superman while you watch and wank in the corner with you're glass ornaments firmly lodged in you're arse,fucking pervert.

Wrong on all counts. My world is ideal enough, if it's all the same to you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Wrong on all counts. My world is ideal enough, if it's all the same to you. 

I have no business in you're world unless you put your recycling in the waste bin,or a stray dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I have no business in you're world unless you put your recycling in the waste bin,or a stray dog.

Recycle? Nahh, fuck that rubbish. Trash is trash, and the only good dog is a dead one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Snowy said:

What ever could go wrong?

Is our world now run by complete fucking spactics that they can't even fathom for one second that the human rights laws and gender identity shouldn't even be anywhere near each other when it pertains to criminals,who colour me surprised will use this said law and go to town and get their rape on,fuck pc culture and the horse it rode in on absolute fucking numpty cry baby cunts,though quids in if pen ever gets arrested we will have an army of train enthusiasts popping out left right and centre and we will be trully fucked.

What?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Frank said:

What?

It's absolute drivel Frank, but inticing you,how can the corners big wig(bald headed twat) be even bothered with this,you were better than this when the pond scum like myself meant fuck all to you,I'm so disappointed when I got.more bite from jazz and he's a fucking retard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2018 at 1:14 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Sexual orientation has certainly not worked for the cunt. It should try something else. 

Yeah, dressing up as a woman never did anyone any good. Isn’t that right Norman?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2018 at 12:52 PM, Cuntybaws said:

I'm afraid this fucking freak show falls immediately at the first hurdle i.e. it looks like Fred Flintstone in an ill-fitting Nicola Sturgeon wig.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_lzFew184EcFEWwlBB2P

To be fair he’s a lot more convincing than Frank Maloney and that cunt has had the full top of the range swap shop treatment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah, dressing up as a woman never did anyone any good. Isn’t that right Norman?

Fucking hell. It's the Nerd again, with his same old drivel. and Norman crap. Next it will be Abnorman, you tedious bore.

Shouldn't you be at Tesco, grooming the shelf-fillers to reduce some prices.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

×