CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Article 13

Snowy

I tossed and turned about making this nom because one I'm dumb as fuck and not the spokesman to really be talking about it,I make nominations about perms and fucking spit.

This law has now come to pass and will censor any content on I presume YouTube,Facebook  etc, but it seems any site that is deemed hate speech will also get the tact if they use copyrighted memes,or ones they deem unfit for purpose and the internet will be filtered by the EU.

The reason I made this is because of the effect on sites like this if we have open censorship,fuck youtube and other wanky sites like that but if they  can do this to them surely there Stalin algorithm can do it to us.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I tossed and turned about making this nom because one I'm dumb as fuck and not the spokesman to really be talking about it,I make nominations about perms and fucking spit.

This law has now come to pass and will censor any content on I presume YouTube,Facebook  etc, but it seems any site that is deemed hate speech will also get the tact if they use copyrighted memes,or ones they deem unfit for purpose and the internet will be filtered by the EU.

The reason I made this is because of the effect on sites like this if we have open censorship,fuck youtube and other wanky sites like that but if they  can do this to them surely there Stalin algorithm can do it to us.

I'd wager that there wasn't much turning going on at all. 

30 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Article 13 is part of a copyright directive. Believe me, GCHQ already know everything there is to know about this or any other site.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Jazz you absolute mental cunt,I hadn't even noticed you were back,can you add a bit of dog fucking to this nom to keep it interesting?

Ha!  You only have yourself to blame, but that's beside the point. At least you gave one of the sites grasses the opportunity to give you like, however on a more interesting note, your nom does remind us all that it's only a question of time until CC is axed under its current methods of use.  You can bet your last dog-fuck (see what I what I did there) that CC is well known to the powers that be, and that their poxy article 13 has been fashioned to encompass sites like this one and its provider. 

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Article 13 is part of a copyright directive. Believe me, GCHQ already know everything there is to know about this or any other site.

All articles that our written have been in place for years whilst they dummy tried them out in previous years,we only know now because the powers that be now will run with what ever law they see fit,I fear for Spider-Man though you're gonna be arse raped worse than what ever  the fuck Rick would do In the cooler butchering stair way to heaven on his two string guitar.

12 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Ha!  You only have yourself to blame, but that's beside the point. At least you gave one of the sites grasses the opportunity to give you like, however on a more interesting note, your nom does remind us all that it's only a question of time until CC is axed under its current methods of use.  You can bet your last dog-fuck (see what I what I did there) that CC is well known to the powers that be, and that their poxy article 13 has been fashioned to encompass sites like this one and its provider. 

I get likes through being a fucking imbecile it's like when you see a retarded kid on a bus and they sit next to you,it's uncomfortable but you pity the cunt,i muster you must have the same reception,on youre point im fully agreed.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Snowy said:

All articles that our written have been in place for years whilst they dummy tried them out in previous years,we only know now because the powers that be now will run with what ever law they see fit,I fear for Spider-Man though you're gonna be arse raped worse than what ever  the fuck Rick would do In the cooler butchering stair way to heaven on his two string guitar.

I recall when we all dished out our justified opinions of Ms D Abbot. This site (all but its name) was mentioned on tv as one of those that she'd moaned about. and the cruel comments that we'd made. Cruel comments? We offer the best service for value and are rarely, if ever wrong, whilst also being fair and consistent. A cunt is a cunt after all, isn't it. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Snowy said:

I get likes through being a fucking imbecile it's like when you see a retarded kid on a bus and they sit next to you,it's uncomfortable but you pity the cunt,i muster you must have rhe same reception,on youre point im fully agreed.

I never go on a bus. I'm not allowed to. 

52 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I missed this point jazz as I was preoccupied with ripping into you,why not beat a dead horse it's dead anyway,but you make a very good point this site will be just like you a dead horse when the powers that be get there hands on it,and I won't be able to live without calling you a stupid wanker,dark days indeed.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I missed this point jazz as I was preoccupied with ripping into you,why not beat a dead horse it's dead anyway,but you make a very good point this site will be just like you a dead horse when the powers that be get there hands on it,and I won't be able to live without calling you a stupid wanker,dark days indeed.

I can see that I've been keeping you busy, you sad cunt. Death comes to us all Snowy, but you cannot influence my own.

I'm atheist, thank god.   

Edited by 'eavensabove

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

I can see that I've been keeping you busy, you sad cunt. Death comes to us all Snowy, but you cannot influence my own.

Thank god I'm atheist.   

Jazz,you absolute fucking simpleton In my tenure here I've made 600 posts mostly absolute horse shit that I find amusing,do you see me pop up on every thread going,no,because as is the mo  dumb brummie etc etc,I don't think about you at all,but you're here now be grateful anyone gives you any attention,ornament fondling fucktard.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
24 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Jazz,you absolute fucking simpleton In my tenure here I've made 600 posts mostly absolute horse shit that I find amusing,do you see me pop up on every thread going,no,because as is the mo  dumb brummie etc etc,I don't think about you at all,but you're here now be grateful anyone gives you any attention,ornament fondling fucktard.

For crying out loud, calm down!  You'll burst something.  I'll be here when you want me. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

For crying out loud, calm down!  You'll burst something.  I'll be here when you want me. 

You may wish to add an exemption clause so Punkape won't mistake the message here.  

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Snowy said:

There's no mention of Africans golf clubs òr unsolicited anal gaping, I'm tempted to mention the word noir so the other fucking idiot comes here.

Punkers, is currently busy giving counselling to some tranny in prison.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Snowy said:

There's no mention of Africans golf clubs òr unsolicited anal gaping, I'm tempted to mention the word noir so the other fucking idiot comes here.

He's saving that for Christmas card list.