CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Article 13

Snowy

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Is that what he calls it now?  Therapist or the rapist?  

Sorry, my mistake. It's Punkers that's receiving counselling from a tranny convict. 

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Jazz,we've established a love hate relationship over the past year,you hate my guts,I love it,would you like to ride away like Thelma and Louise into the sunset on some happy trip?

Hate, is a strong word and I only reserve it for Frank.  You've got no guts, and so how could I hate you? Pity you, yes, but not hate. Lol 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Sorry, my mistake. It's Punkers that's receiving counselling from a tranny convict. 

When will they learn he drops the soap deliberately!  

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Hate, is a strong word and I only reserve it for Frank.  You've got no guts, and so how could I hate you? Pity you, yes, but no hate. Lol 

My dear boy I've come against the greats of the corner,yet to be cracked,much like you I'm oblivious to the fact that they had already won,because you're dumb as a cancer patients prolapsed  arsehole

14 hours ago, Snowy said:

I tossed and turned about making this nom because one I'm dumb as fuck and not the spokesman to really be talking about it,I make nominations about perms and fucking spit.

This law has now come to pass and will censor any content on I presume YouTube,Facebook  etc, but it seems any site that is deemed hate speech will also get the tact if they use copyrighted memes,or ones they deem unfit for purpose and the internet will be filtered by the EU.

The reason I made this is because of the effect on sites like this if we have open censorship,fuck youtube and other wanky sites like that but if they  can do this to them surely there Stalin algorithm can do it to us.

Don’t worry. Soon We will be a non EU web site thanks to the sensible 52 % like me,   You can thank us later if you like and you can say whatever you like on here.  Ohh no I forgot Stalin’s daughter works on admin.

Guest judgetwi
On 9/13/2018 at 12:45 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Article 13 is part of a copyright directive. Believe me, GCHQ already know everything there is to know about this or any other site.

It’s not a question of what they know it’s a question of what they are going to do about what they know.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It’s not a question of what they know it’s a question of what they are going to do about what they know.

First they're going to make just about everything you say or write a "hate crime" - an actual crime in law. They're almost there now. Hell, if they suspect you're even thinking something that might cause someone to require a safe space that'll be a crime too. The joke about "Looking at me in a funny way" might actually make it on to the statute books. People will be asked to shop their neighbours, their friends, even their family

At that point, Proper's going to jail.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

First they're going to make just about everything you say or write a "hate crime" - an actual crime in law. They're almost there now. Hell, if they suspect you're even thinking something that might cause someone to require a safe space that'll be a crime too. The joke about "Looking at me in a funny way" might actually make it on to the statute books. People will be asked to shop their neighbours, their friends, even their family

At that point, Proper's going to jail.

You're not wrong. The police have been interviewing school kids (under the age of 12) and getting them to grass their parents (or the likes of) about all and anything. They even 'employ' kids as 'secret agents' to keep diaries of events. According to the House of Commons news I heard, it's been going on for several years even without the schools being made aware, or any outside party being present with the said kids whilst the police interviewed them. 

I forget the name, but some protesting group (called something 18?) were one of the first that the government wanted to put an end to, as the group were directing their protests against certain Tory MPs and causing all manner of grief. They still do, and good for them too. 

Article 13 will do everything that You say it will, and a whole lot more besides. In theory, anybody that doesn't shop peoples 'activities' or report sites such as CC can also be nicked for conspiracy/withholding evidence. 

On 9/14/2018 at 2:16 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Don’t worry. Soon We will be a non EU web site thanks to the sensible 52 % like me,   You can thank us later if you like and you can say whatever you like on here.  Ohh no I forgot Stalin’s daughter works on admin.

You're obsessed with roops, give it a fucking rest,you're bickering is akin to comiteegate endless piles of shit that no one cares about.

2 hours ago, Snowy said:

You're obsessed with roops, give it a fucking rest,you're bickering is akin to comiteegate endless piles of shit that no one cares about.

To be honest she is the only one on here capable of a good arguement and debate.  If it wasn’t for our combined posts this forum would largely consist of comments about, bums, willies and shit due to the school boy level of wit.

i will now resort to a post in the style of Punkape.

Fuck Off

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

To be honest she is the only one on here capable of a good arguement and debate.  If it wasn’t for our combined posts this forum would largely consist of comments about, bums, willies and shit due to the school boy level of wit.

i will now resort to a post in the style of Punkape.

Fuck Off

You couldn’t emulate punkape because I doubt you’ve got the capacity to understand anything he posts. 

14 hours ago, Snowy said:

Don't even go there snowy. Mrs R is the most stubborn cunt ever to draw breath and my friendly advice to "leave it out you silly mare" when it comes to bickering with mongo simply get played back with the straightest of bats. 

14 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You couldn’t emulate punkape because I doubt you’ve got the capacity to understand anything he posts. 

Does anybody understand a fucking word that cunt says?