CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Drill music.

Guest 'eavensabove

13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes (NANP) is a professional organization based in Nigeria to assist adult sex workers. The organization was formed out of opposition to the country's prostitution laws which criminalize sex work and all of its related activities.

So you are a Nigerian prostitute.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I don't get the appeal

Then again, it's the duty of this generation to kick the previous generations arses. If and old-timer like me 'got' Drill Music, then Drill Music is doing something seriously wrong.

Through a synaptic quirk, this posting will be date stamped '1976' for future generations to interrogate and the words 'Drill Music' will be replaced by 'Punk Rock'

The appeal (evidently) is to spread the word to other Drillers, that you're a murderer and/or a rapist.  The additional appeal, is that Drillers also pair-up on mopeds in the evenings and steal women's mobile phones and anything else that they can get their hands on. Oh,  I almost forgot, that main appeal is that none of them wash and they don't have to speak a proper or a recognisable language. 

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

...pair-up on mopeds in the evenings and steal women's mobile phones and anything else that they can get their hands on. Oh,  I almost forgot, that main appeal is that none of them wash and they don't have to speak a proper or a recognisable language. 

As Jigs says, there's nothing new under the sun.

Mod_Mirrors_scooter_mod_revival.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As Jigs says, there's nothing new under the sun.

Mod_Mirrors_scooter_mod_revival.jpg

Ha!  The cunt forgot his "R" plate.  He'll wonder why he's always turning Left.

Edited by 'eavensabove

15 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The appeal (evidently) is to spread the word to other Drillers, that you're a murderer and/or a rapist.  The additional appeal, is that Drillers also pair-up on mopeds in the evenings and steal women's mobile phones and anything else that they can get their hands on. Oh,  I almost forgot, that main appeal is that none of them wash and they don't have to speak a proper or a recognisable language. 

I’m sick to the back teeth of your dull shit, you fucked up retard-reproducing thick cunt. Sit back and watch me destroy you over the coming days. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m sick to the back teeth of your dull shit, you fucked up retard-reproducing thick cunt. Sit back and watch me destroy you over the coming days. 

What the fuck do You want?  

Take your dog for a walk, and Fuck Off

30 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Wop bop a loo bop a lop ba ba! (Little Richard, 1957)

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

I think you may be under the false impression that you’re something special on here. You should be fucking embarrassed by this ridiculous post. 

A 'WEEK' he says... I wouldn't give the cunt a minute. 

I know dick about rap music but Schooly D and KRS1 were doing this gangsta rap shit in the 1980's.

All about 'poppin a cap in the ass' of some 'muthfucka like it 'aint no thing' and bragging about their extraordinary number of sexual conquests.

Guess what? The world continued to turn. The sun came up the morning. There was always a new update for Adobe Player available.

• Like 1