CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Drill music.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Frank said:

I’m sick to the back teeth of your dull shit, you fucked up retard-reproducing thick cunt. Sit back and watch me destroy you over the coming days. 

Calm down Frank. I know you can’t help bragging and “bigging yourself up” as our hipster and diverse friends say but you are getting on now mate. Time to take it easy. Trust me.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 10:11 AM, Jiggerycock said:

I don't get the appeal

Then again, it's the duty of this generation to kick the previous generations arses. If and old-timer like me 'got' Drill Music, then Drill Music is doing something seriously wrong.

Through a synaptic quirk, this posting will be date stamped '1976' for future generations to interrogate and the words 'Drill Music' will be replaced by 'Punk Rock'

You should know the drill by now Jiggers. 

8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Had the startings of a black yoof gang here a while ago..posturing online with knives n clubs n generally acting the bollox..one night a van load of concerned provos turned up n burned the ring leaders houses to a cinder..gang kinda disappeared like smoke in a breeze.

Panzerknacker 

Like I said panzyspudbaby, I'm moving over the water. Even though you lot are the scum of the earth, and proud of it, there's something to be said for ethnic homogeneity 

I'll not mention what I used to do for a living unless the pays good

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 9/14/2018 at 10:49 AM, Punkape said:

The National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes (NANP) is a professional organization based in Nigeria to assist adult sex workers. The organization was formed out of opposition to the country's prostitution laws which criminalize sex work and all of its related activities.

You stinking little fucking bender.

8 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

I hope you contract monkeypox and measles simultaneously with added complications.

lol.

I'd drop the hope bit punkers, Quincy harbours the worst STDs this side of the Congo. He's a slum lord who rents out flats to recently arrived immigrants, 10 to room. He asks not for money in return. If Ebola breaks out in scotch land, he'll be the vector

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd drop the hope bit punkers, Quincy harbours the worst STDs this side of the Congo. He's a slum lord who rents out flats to recently arrived immigrants, 10 to room. He asks not for money in return. If Ebola breaks out in scotch land, he'll be the vector

@Lord Punkape, ignore Terry fucking Nutkins here, he is squatting in his yurt as we speak saying “ooooohmmmmm”, whale song crooning in the background,  piles of burning refuse and crow bones reeking outside, but never fear: the council bulldozers are about to move in to push his hovel and his flea riding carcass into a land fill, where they fucking belong. 

On 9/16/2018 at 9:35 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Like I said panzyspudbaby, I'm moving over the water. Even though you lot are the scum of the earth, and proud of it, there's something to be said for ethnic homogeneity 

I'll not mention what I used to do for a living unless the pays good

Dunno Stubbs baby..be only a matter of time before yer nasal bray got on someone's tits and you'd be on the end of a bottle of petrol

Panzerknacker