CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jenny Eclair

Eric Cuntman

This tortoise necked, fucking omnishambles of a scruffy, bug-eyed wretch, has carved out a regular living for 30 years, repeatedly trotting out the same three paragraphs of material pertaining to her long forgotten menstrual cycle and, more recently,  the progressive deterioration of her stinking cervix and sagging flaps. 

Well, it's all been leading up to this pinnacle moment..

She's the face of the ad' campaign for Vagisan Cunt Ointment. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This tortoise necked, fucking omnishambles of a scruffy, bug-eyed wretch, has carved out a regular living for 30 years, repeatedly trotting out the same three paragraphs of material pertaining to her long forgotten menstrual cycle and, more recently,  the progressive deterioration of her stinking cervix and sagging flaps. 

She can't live much longer, can she? Surely? 🤔

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

I don’t think they call it “cunt ointment “  but I can’t think of a more appropriate person to endorse it than some old witch who has made a living out of talking about her minge for thirty fucking years.

Dirty slag.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is it a face cream?

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can anybody quote a single funny line she has ever uttered. Deserves to be the cunt for a face cream .

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric, if they sell 25 litre drums of it, can you send one to Roops. It should last her a week. I'll pay naturally. Tah.

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Once saw her yelling at a pensioners aqua aerobics class at the local health club's swimming pool because the music was too loud. Fucking lovely woman 

Ironically, one of her novels is entitled 'Camberwell Beauty'. Presumably she thought of the name before catching a glimpse of you in the swimming pool.

• Like 1

Guest killemall

what`s with the sudden fascination for these adverts?from women pissing themselves when they sneeze to dry minges ffs,always seem to appear while I`m eating to boot!the vagisil episode of south park was however hilarious & well worth a gander.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I bet there is no chance of you going dry. I can imagine that whenever you walk, there is a sound like a janitor's  floor mop slopping around in a galvanised bucket

Shit @Mrs Roops. This is getting too close to home - my cleaning job is already public knowledge on here and this baguette sucking twat is starting to unravel all the threads. Fix this or I'm taking you with me.

15 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Shit @Mrs Roops. This is getting too close to home - my cleaning job is already public knowledge on here and this baguette sucking twat is starting to unravel all the threads. Fix this or I'm taking you with me.

He can't make up his mind, can he? One moment my cunt is drier than the Mojave, the next it resembles an overflowing smoothie cup. Sadly this is yet more evidence of dementia - I've lost count the number of times the French flouncer has begged for account deletion only for him to return five minutes later and be all over the site like a bad case of hives.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

He can't make up his mind, can he? One moment my cunt is drier than the Mojave, the next it resembles an overflowing smoothie cup. Sadly this is yet more evidence of dementia - I've lost count the number of times the French flouncer has begged for account deletion only for him to return five minutes later and be all over the site like a bad case of hives.

Just delete the cunts account and be done with it. You're getting too soft in your twilight years Roops. If you're not careful you could be deleted yourself.