CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mark Carney House Price slump fear monger

Guest N/A

So Mark Carney at the Bank of England has come out with what has been dressed up as a scare story about a no deal Brexit.  The fairy story goes,  House prices will drop by up to 35%,  interest rates will go up and inflation will fall.

well shit me sideways, this guy is a fucking economic genius.   If he can help make this happen he has single handedly solved three of the main problems this country has faced in recent years

1). House prices falling 35% is fucking great for everyone.   Even Young millenialist must agree this is fucking tip top as they will be able to finally shut the fuck up about how expensive houses are and that they can’t afford one because they have just had three skiing holidays, two weeks in Ibiza, a gap year in Peru and bought a BMW M4 on finance, an arm full of 3 grands worth of tats, a forty pound per day Vape habit, yet wonder why they can’t afford a house.    Whereas, Old cash rich cunts will also be able to buy a bigger house  for less, with their cash getting more House for their buck. Win win situation. Where do I sign.

2). Interest rates will rise, which is just dandy. Anyone with savings will at last start to earn something more than £1.50 interest per year off their Investments and savings.

3) inflation will fall, eeerr I simply don’t see the down side.  

So if Carney is trying to stir up some beef then he has spectacularly failed to do so. He is a fucking economic genius.  Top work fella.

however, he is a massive cunt and will probably campaign successfully for a Brexit deal to ensure none of us get the above benefits of leaving the miserable cunts the other side of the canal.

Guest killemall
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So Mark Carney at the Bank of England has come out with what has been dressed up as a scare story about a no deal Brexit.  The fairy story goes,  House prices will drop by up to 35%,  interest rates will go up and inflation will fall.

well shit me sideways, this guy is a fucking economic genius.   If he can help make this happen he has single handedly solved three of the main problems this country has faced in recent years

1). House prices falling 35% is fucking great for everyone.   Even Young millenialist must agree this is fucking tip top as they will be able to finally shut the fuck up about how expensive houses are and that they can’t afford one because they have just had three skiing holidays, two weeks in Ibiza, a gap year in Peru and bought a BMW M4 on finance, an arm full of 3 grands worth of tats, a forty pound per day Vape habit, yet wonder why they can’t afford a house.    Whereas, Old cash rich cunts will also be able to buy a bigger house  for less, with their cash getting more House for their buck. Win win situation. Where do I sign.

2). Interest rates will rise, which is just dandy. Anyone with savings will at last start to earn something more than £1.50 interest per year off their Investments and savings.

So if Carney is trying to stir up some beef then he has spectacularly failed to do so. He is a fucking economic genius.  Top work fella.

however, he is a massive cunt and will probably campaign successfully for a Brexit deal to ensure none of us get the above benefits of leaving the miserable cunts the other side of the canal.

spot on mc,everytime this cunt goes anywhere near a microphone it`s doom & gloom & we`re all fucked apparently.why did we employ this Canadian cunt in the first place?

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Listening to Carney's crystal ball predictions, one has to to say, it's as accurate as my aim at the toilet after a heavy session. Full of piss and poor delivery.

Property prices will fall to a small extent, particularly in the over-inflated areas, post 2008, such as London and some other places. The speculating rats, meaning chinks, russkies and other low life "investors"in high-end London poultry cabins, may be withdrawing their fiddly capital in a hurry, before their speculative losses, the Gulag or a fatal injection catches up with the fuckers. Which would indeed lower the prices, on their collective squeeze through the front door. But as for the rest the market, the drop will be insignificant. Make no mistake - the mortgages are supported by the low interest rates and any shaking of the system would bring down the zombie banks. And that will not be permitted to happen. Interest rates will rapidly be brought down to zero - or below - and massive QE will be restarted. So we are in for the long haul with the low interest rates. Particularly as wages have grown fuck all and inflation has been tolerable so far.

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

*Sigh*

1/ House prices falling 35% would be a disaster for everyone including "young millienialist" (sic). Quite apart that 35% exceeds the "unlikely scenario" of the BoE's own banking stress test benchmark of 33% for liquidity requirements; if the house price index does fall by 35% then banks would not only be at risk (again) but LTV and income multiples will be further out of reach to first time buyers. Also some "old rich cunts" treat their home as their sole pensionable asset.

2/ Higher interest rates is a further cost to servicing not only the National Debt but adds additional costs to businesses especially to commercial property firms who will be squeezed at both ends. No more Xmas bonuses.

3/ Inflation is already low, if it falls further then the UK economy is at risk of deflating.

I'm not sure how the BoE analysts and economists suddenly arrive at the 35% figure given that the "unlikely scenario" stress test of 33% is fairly recent. There is a counter argument that Brexit could increase house prices (investors go for bricks & mortar and precious commodities in times of uncertainty) The problem is the UK is in uncharted waters so no-one really knows what will happen.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

*Sigh*

1/ House prices falling 35% would be a disaster for everyone including "young millienialist" (sic). Quite apart that 35% exceeds the "unlikely scenario" of the BoE's own banking stress test benchmark of 33% for liquidity requirements; if the house price index does fall by 35% then banks would not only be at risk (again) but LTV and income multiples will be further out of reach to first time buyers. Also some "old rich cunts" treat their home as their sole pensionable asset.

2/ Higher interest rates is a further cost to servicing not only the National Debt but adds additional costs to businesses especially to commercial property firms who will be squeezed at both ends. No more Xmas bonuses.

3/ Inflation is already low, if it falls further then the UK economy is at risk of deflating.

I'm not sure how the BoE analysts and economists suddenly arrive at the 35% figure given that the "unlikely scenario" stress test of 33% is fairly recent. There is a counter argument that Brexit could increase house prices (investors go for bricks & mortar and precious commodities in times of uncertainty) The problem is the UK is in uncharted waters so no-one really knows what will happen.

*Bigger Sigh*

Please refrain from responding to this utter shite, you're just making it worse. I can predict and 500 word paragraph of poorly punctured diatribe from old ironstone head accusing you of everything under the sun, for which you'll be entirely to blame and us poor cunts suffer. Just what is your objective by humouring this twat?

14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You really are an absolute cockcheese of Biblical proportions, aren't you?

For someone who claims to be a property developer, you ought to know better than most that people who have the kind of cash (or mortgage for such purposes) to spend on developing their homes generally do so via way of earning equity over time through the sale or transfer of property. Inflated house prices benefit them and their investments hugely – especially those of higher social classes with substantial salaries, such as the types of people or cash or investment buyers who can afford to purchase homes or land in places such as Stow-on-the-Wold or Chipping Norton. To them, presumably your clients, a 35% reduction in property prices will be an absolute disaster, as will a further lowering of inflation.

Even if you allegedly work in developing affordable housing (of which the Costwolds region is hardly renowned), the commission you receive will often be based on property sale value, which means this will have a negative impact on the industry as a whole, comprising builders, estate agents et al. Even pupils studying GCSE economics know inflated prices encourage spending and capital investments.

My suspicions of you not being a property developer in one of the UK's most prestigious areas increases with each of your comments, though this rate of growth is slightly slower than the relentless progress of your esteemed idiocy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

You really are an absolute cockcheese of Biblical proportions, aren't you?

For someone who claims to be a property developer, you ought to know better than most that people who have the kind of cash (or mortgage for such purposes) to spend on developing their homes generally do so via way of earning equity over time through the sale or transfer of property. Inflated house prices benefit them and their investments hugely – especially those of higher social classes with substantial salaries, such as the types of people or cash or investment buyers who can afford to purchase homes or land in places such as Stow-on-the-Wold or Chipping Norton. To them, presumably your clients, a 35% reduction in property prices will be an absolute disaster, as will a further lowering of inflation.

Even if you allegedly work in developing affordable housing (of which the Costwolds region is hardly renowned), the commission you receive will often be based on property sale value, which means this will have a negative impact on the industry as a whole, comprising builders, estate agents et al. Even pupils studying GCSE economics know inflated prices encourage spending and capital investments.

My suspicions of you not being a property developer in one of the UK's most prestigious areas increases with each of your comments, though this rate of growth is slightly slower than the relentless progress of your esteemed idiocy.

Take his cock out of your mouth you brown-nosing cunt!

• Like 2

Carney has a track record of bullshitting people on behalf of the remainers. By now we should be balls deep in a recession, sterling be of as much value as the fucking rand, small businesses closing in their thousands every week and every cunt and their mother heading for the nearest port of exit. It never happened, nor will it.

He's a fully paid up lying cunt and should have not been given an extension to his time as governor of the BOE.

We are all being bludgeoned into believing we have to accept a shit deal if we want to leave the fucking EU. We have been slowly manoeuvred to this position since article 50 was invoked. As time runs out the sort of bullshit Carney is spewing will be ratchetted up with other acolytes putting the fear of economic doom  into us.

This all points to a very shitty deal being done before article 50 was invoked. 17.4 million people have been well and truly stitched.  

17 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

1). House prices falling 35% is fucking great for everyone. 

You've been exposed countless times by Roops and made to look a complete fool and liar. However, this ridiculous statement is the final nail in the coffin of your attempt to persuade the membership that you are an experienced and successful property developer.

Even by your standards, this shit is absolute fucking gold that will be stashed in the Mono wank bank and used against you the next time you log on full of hubris after winning a game of Monopoly.

You thick fucking cunt.

10 hours ago, killemall said:

spot on mc,everytime this cunt goes anywhere near a microphone it`s doom & gloom & we`re all fucked apparently.why did we employ this Canadian cunt in the first place?

9 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Listening to Carney's crystal ball predictions, one has to to say, it's as accurate as my aim at the toilet after a heavy session. Full of piss and poor delivery.

Property prices will fall to a small extent, particularly in the over-inflated areas, post 2008, such as London and some other places. The speculating rats, meaning chinks, russkies and other low life "investors"in high-end London poultry cabins, may be withdrawing their fiddly capital in a hurry, before their speculative losses, the Gulag or a fatal injection catches up with the fuckers. Which would indeed lower the prices, on their collective squeeze through the front door. But as for the rest the market, the drop will be insignificant. Make no mistake - the mortgages are supported by the low interest rates and any shaking of the system would bring down the zombie banks. And that will not be permitted to happen. Interest rates will rapidly be brought down to zero - or below - and massive QE will be restarted. So we are in for the long haul with the low interest rates. Particularly as wages have grown fuck all and inflation has been tolerable so far.

I agree.  If anything does start to shift south with the economy then the only tools available are more QE and lower interest rates again.  Why change a policy that has to some extent worked for the past ten years.

Actually in the event of a Bear market the foreign property investors are actually more likely to pump cash into UK property than other European property as we are actually seen as a more robust place to invest.  Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Ireland, Romania,  need I go further? are all basket case Euro areas. Even France is a poor bet.

Foreign money has poured into buying up all of London and spilled out into the Cotswolds dare is say, also the Midlands, Cheshire, Devon, I think it draws a line at wales, who the fuck would want to live there. Even Roops got out.   

So to say property will fall 35 % is based upon what?   Yes maybe the property market has been very frothy and top end. But 35% frothy I doubt.  It will continue to be propped up by foreign investors keen to take there money out of Easter European shit holes, wash its laundry in a few UK apartments and come out clean as well earns taxed and saved cash the other end.  

Putting it simply, in a global or European downturn, money will still flow into the UK property market as a safe port in a storm.

Carney is a cunt

Guest judgetwi

This Goldman Sachs puppet and EU shill should have been sacked the moment he opened his mouth during the referendum. He’s a public servant for fucks sake, appointed by the Pigfucker. He has no business telling people how to vote.

The first thing Mavis May should have done, instead of making that absurd Churchillian bullshit speech in Downing Street, was put this cunt on a plane to Canada. I’m sure his globalist capitalist pal Trudeau could have found a job for the wanker sucking on the taxpayers teat. How anyone can believe a single word that comes out of his arse of a mouth is beyond me.

Meanwhile, the four horsemen of the apocalypse, Blair, Clegg, Major and Mandelson are in Brussels sucking EU cock and selling their country down the river. Yesterday’s men and a bunch of fucking cunts of the first order.

When i’ve finished these bottles of beer i’m going to store the empties in a safe place for future use.

Oh yeah Monumental is a fake, fraud and bullshitter I agree. One of many on here i’m afraid.

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

*Sigh*

Roops you have simply googled this shit and cut n paste it on here, so let me tell you a few home truths.

1). 35% fall would benefit first time buyers. Fact.  Undeniably a fact.   however, it simply won’t happen, as foreign investment will seek a safe port in a storm and continue to pour into the uk property market.  So 35% drop is bollocks.  It might be say 5 to 10% max for a short while.  By the way the economic stress test is always circa 30% . Always has been always will be.  If you take out any pension or investment, shares, any financial advisor will say, when you choose this product be aware it could drop up to a third in value. Carney is stating everyday advice like he’s some new guru guessing the future, but he is simply using standard yard stick.  Average Joe on the street might fear this as shock news, but really it is everyday basic yard stick advice.  Carney  is being a cunt.....that’s the Nom.

2)  ohhh dear me, you really are at a loss with higher interest rates aren’t you.  Listen dear, the interest rates may get higher, but remeber ther are “artificially low”.  So my point is, SO WHAT if interest rates rise......they will only be heading a little way back to their normal rate.  Also some members will actually have savings so would welcome such higher rates.  Remeber Roops we are not all on the poverty line here.  I hear your Macro economic arguement about higher rates being a problem serving the national debt, but the debt is fucking enormous anyway, so why would a few trillion more matter. We are not going to pay it off any day soon.   Having a massive debt has actually been a fucking big red herring , who fucking cares really?  We have had the biggest debt ever this past decade but the man on the street couldn’t give a shit.  The good thing that has come out of it is that all you useless unemployable local,government and council workers have been fucking laid off because there is no money left to pay your fucking useless jobs.   I think that getting rid of all the useless council shits has been great news.  Anyway, Carney is a cunt on this point as actually he won’t be able to raise interest rates, he will have to lower them again in another bout of QE in a down turn.   Tut tut you didn’t see that coming did you.  Very poor from you cut and paste google facts girl.  Again Carney is being a cunt here.....that’s the Nom don’t attack me.

3) you say low inflation or even stagflation are a problem.  Wow, you are thick.  In a down turn the one thing you want is a low inflation economy.  The last thing you want is a down turn, coupled with high inflation and interest rates thru the roof in an attempt to curb the rampant inflation.   Which is what happened in the late 80s,  a down turn with inflation and interest rates thru the roof, causing lots of home owners problems paying mortgages at 15% .....of course you was living in your welsh council house shit hole and all this passed you by, not having a property worth a shit.   I’m sure you will only  look at the stagflation as a macro problem, but again average Joe in the street doesn’t give a fuck, Actually if all prices remain the same he’s actually happy, not worried about national economic stagflation worries.   Again Carney is a cunt as he has only got his corporate head on. Average Joe won’t give a shit.

Notwithstanding all of the above, the past ten years have been some of the worst economic shit tests EVER.  You joining Carney in spreading fear over a few % hear and there is a bit rich and out of touch.    We were virtually on the brink of global economic meltdown down a few years back.   But good old England didn’t have any tanks on the streets.  We didn’t have Marshal law, We didn’t have bread rationing.      All this macro economics shit, hurts corporates or national finances, but actually nobody on the street gives a shit.  It actually holds benefits for Average Joe, however you fail to spot that because, like Carney you are a big fucking corporate and eu loving cunt.

Economics  is a balancing act. Some you win some you lose. For every down side there is an upside. Someone somewhere is always doing well,out of someone else’s problems.  You want to see all the big corporate down side, but don’t want to see any of the possible upsides.  35% drop in House prices NOT being good for first time buyers, what a fucking idiot you are.  Of course it would be good for first entry buyers you absolute dick. Are you really Punkape?  You sound like him.

In summary, can I also just say that actually you did not defend Carney nor attack him, which was the Nom.    You chose to attack me only   So I have replied in as balanced a way to rebutt your remarks like for like.   I thought in this new era of non rascist, non homophobic, on message Noms and posts by Monumental, that such churlish activities were to be stopped.   Seems you can do what the fuck you like and ignore the point of the Nom ..Carney..cunt or not.... because you are admin.  Don’t cry if I have a pop back.     Sort yourself out or fuck off.

11 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

What a massive load of utter fucking shit,

Did you not understand this adult chat Ape?   Don’t worry there will be some posts coming along soon that contain, willies, bums and shit jokes.  Just for you.

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

*Bigger Sigh*

Please refrain from responding to this utter shite, you're just making it worse. I can predict and 500 word paragraph of poorly punctured diatribe from old ironstone head accusing you of everything under the sun, for which you'll be entirely to blame and us poor cunts suffer. Just what is your objective by humouring this twat?

See above.lol.

couldnt resist it.

thnx