CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mark Carney House Price slump fear monger

Guest N/A

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

This Goldman Sachs puppet and EU shill should have been sacked the moment he opened his mouth during the referendum. He’s a public servant for fucks sake, appointed by the Pigfucker. He has no business telling people how to vote.

The first thing Mavis May should have done, instead of making that absurd Churchillian bullshit speech in Downing Street, was put this cunt on a plane to Canada. I’m sure his globalist capitalist pal Trudeau could have found a job for the wanker sucking on the taxpayers teat. How anyone can believe a single word that comes out of his arse of a mouth is beyond me.

Meanwhile, the four horsemen of the apocalypse, Blair, Clegg, Major and Mandelson are in Brussels sucking EU cock and selling their country down the river. Yesterday’s men and a bunch of fucking cunts of the first order.

When i’ve finished these bottles of beer i’m going to store the empties in a safe place for future use.

Oh yeah Monumental is a fake, fraud and bullshitter I agree. One of many on here i’m afraid.

Wow we agree twice in a week.

its the new me. Non rascist, non homophobic,  I’m turning into Decimus.

13 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You really are an absolute cockcheese of Biblical proportions, aren't you?

For someone who claims to be a property developer, you ought to know better than most that people who have the kind of cash (or mortgage for such purposes) to spend on developing their homes generally do so via way of earning equity over time through the sale or transfer of property. Inflated house prices benefit them and their investments hugely – especially those of higher social classes with substantial salaries, such as the types of people or cash or investment buyers who can afford to purchase homes or land in places such as Stow-on-the-Wold or Chipping Norton. To them, presumably your clients, a 35% reduction in property prices will be an absolute disaster, as will a further lowering of inflation.

Even if you allegedly work in developing affordable housing (of which the Costwolds region is hardly renowned), the commission you receive will often be based on property sale value, which means this will have a negative impact on the industry as a whole, comprising builders, estate agents et al. Even pupils studying GCSE economics know inflated prices encourage spending and capital investments.

My suspicions of you not being a property developer in one of the UK's most prestigious areas increases with each of your comments, though this rate of growth is slightly slower than the relentless progress of your esteemed idiocy.

Wolfie, Roops, whoever you are duplicate profile person.

if you read my piece above to Roops,   then you will possibly pick up on the point that Economics is a flow model, a ying and yang, for every down side someone somewhere gets an upside, for every person having a bad time, someone is profiting from their loss.

So if you apply the above, I do get what you are saying about existing property owners losing out if values drop 35%. However, on the flip side to that, my point is that First time buyers will benefit.  That’s my point if you care to read it !!!   Notwithstanding this, I go on to say that despite Carney’s scare story of a potential 35% drop in values, he is actually just stating standard investor advice.  The yard stick stress test on the economy is always circa 30%.   Any pension, shares, isas, advisor will always say this product could fall by a third.  Not new news, so stop worrying.  Finally, if there is an economics problem, Russian, Chinese, and other sources of dubious wealth will continue to pour into the UK, as a perceived better port in a storm, so property will still be propped up and will not drop by 35%.

I do agree, in the short term a drop in property values would take place in any downturn and cause some small % GCSE economic problems for house builders. However,  the point is Carney is being a cunt for scare mongering such super high levels without so much as an explanation of his crystal ball technique, he’s being a proper fear monger cunt.  He is also being a political tool, something he should not be !!!!!  He was warned about trying to advise the uk public on how to vote in Brexit and here he is now continuing to be a scare mongering cunt over the Brexit deal.  That’s the NOM......Carney is being a cunt.

You question my property credentials but Iam a Chartered Surveyor with over 30 years experience, not like your 5 years experience of cut n paste from Carneys speeches on google.   You are a big corporate, eu loving cunt and you refuse to accept that all of the shit this cunt has sprouted in the past decade is utter bollocks.  This is the cunt who told us we would all be drinking piss and eating each other to survive if we voted out in Brexit.  I know the welsh live like that but we English are still using knives and forks and are as fat and well fed as ever.   Fuck off and grow up you fucking prick.  Take a look out the window, are there any tanks on the streets, no. Is there food rationing, no.  Also when was the last time you actually gave a shit about the profitability of a huge corporate house builder company?  They are fucking huge  blood sucking, profiteering cunts who artificially keep House prices high by only supplying a certain output of houses per year.  They are also fucking huge cunts.   GCSE wood work is all you got from school wasn’t it. Go fucking chip wood and fuck off.

Stop being Roops, or are you one and the same?  Are you sisters?

Guest Bill Stickers
On 9/14/2018 at 9:58 AM, Monumental cunt said:

House prices falling 35% is fucking great for everyone.   Even Young millenialist must agree this is fucking tip top as they will be able to finally shut the fuck up about how expensive houses are and that they can’t afford one because they have just had three skiing holidays, two weeks in Ibiza, a gap year in Peru and bought a BMW M4 on finance, an arm full of 3 grands worth of tats, a forty pound per day Vape habit, yet wonder why they can’t afford a house.    Whereas, Old cash rich cunts will also be able to buy a bigger house  for less, with their cash getting more House for their buck. Win win situation. Where do I sign.

It’s utterly terrifying how fucking thick you are.  House prices fall when no one has the cash or confidence to buy them. That’s disastrous for the economy.

I bet you think Venezuelan hyperinflation is brilliant because everyone’s a multi millionaire?

28 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

You regard your views as adult?

Do you know what the word adult means?

when it says before a film, warning this contains adult themes and strong language, it generally has words like “fuck off Ape”  “stop being a cunt all your life”. 

When you grow up you might understand that this is just a playground.  My views on here are for a laugh.

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It’s utterly terrifying how fucking thick you are.  House prices fall when no one has the cash or confidence to buy them. That’s disastrous for the economy.

I bet you think Venezuelan hyperinflation is brilliant because everyone’s a multi millionaire?

Stickers, stay out of this, it’s way out of your depth.

As a young chap currently living above a Turkish kebab shop, in an inner city shit hole  I would have thought you would have welcomed the possibility to purchase a house cheaper.    However, as you spunk all your money on holidays, clothes, gay club nights out, you will no doubt have NO savings to take advantage of a drop in house prices.

I know it’s hard for you to understand, BUT some people,out there in England will have some money in the bank, they will have a first time buyers deposit, and will take advantage of the situation.  Whereas, some other cunts like you will simply go on holiday to Ceylon, to wank off an elephant, piss a load of money up a wall, and then when house prices rise again, write to the Daily Express for the next ten years complaining how expensive they are.  

My lad has £50k deposit already in his bank account waiting for a down turn, ready to jump on the property ladder and he is just 16.  He will benefit if there is a slump in the next couple of years.   It’s a cycle, and always will be,  we are at the top of the cycle and we are waiting for the drop.  This happens every ten years or so, whether we are in the eu or not.  It always happens.  Boom bust cycle.   Sort yourself out, you look a fucking dick on this one.

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

No idea what MC thinks, but I think it is great.  32,000,000 people waving their big wedge at Black Eddie.

I don’t know why this cunt is talking about Hyperinflation when ALL we are talking about is exactly the opposite.  Fucking thick cunt.

52 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

No, you’re not, as this would involve having some form of brain installed in the ‘noir’ void between your ears. 

Ahhhhh all becomes clear.  Ape YOU are also Decimus.  I thought you had a duplicate profile.  I understand now why as Ape you are a fucking one liner thick cunt, it’s because your little pig fingers have been worn out typing on your preferred profile of Decimus.  Same shit.

20 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Stickers...the Nom is about the scare mongering of a 35% fall.  Stay with this please, I know it’s difficult to keep on thread, but that’s the NOM.  

We are also talking about Deflation.....not Hyperinflation.  Again please stay on topic as you look a right fucking cunt who has just been fucked off to the back of the class and told to face the wall, whilst the rest of us have a chat.   Fucking hell, bring back Roops at least her cuts n paste comments from the Economist are engaging.

Did you wank an elephant off on your holiday?  

19 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

*Sigh*

1/ House prices falling 35% would be a disaster for everyone including "young millienialist" (sic). Quite apart that 35% exceeds the "unlikely scenario" of the BoE's own banking stress test benchmark of 33% for liquidity requirements; if the house price index does fall by 35% then banks would not only be at risk (again) but LTV and income multiples will be further out of reach to first time buyers. Also some "old rich cunts" treat their home as their sole pensionable asset.

2/ Higher interest rates is a further cost to servicing not only the National Debt but adds additional costs to businesses especially to commercial property firms who will be squeezed at both ends. No more Xmas bonuses.

3/ Inflation is already low, if it falls further then the UK economy is at risk of deflating.

I'm not sure how the BoE analysts and economists suddenly arrive at the 35% figure given that the "unlikely scenario" stress test of 33% is fairly recent. There is a counter argument that Brexit could increase house prices (investors go for bricks & mortar and precious commodities in times of uncertainty) The problem is the UK is in uncharted waters so no-one really knows what will happen.

You are Theresa May and I claim my £5

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Do you know what the word adult means?

when it says before a film, warning this contains adult themes and strong language, it generally has words like “fuck off Ape”  “stop being a cunt all your life”. 

When you grow up you might understand that this is just a playground.  My views on here are for a laugh.

Ah, so your views on here are just for a laugh are they? You should’ve said before.

Guest Ollyboro
2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

As a young chap currently living above a Turkish kebab shop, in an inner city shit hole  I would have thought you would have welcomed the possibility to purchase a house cheaper.    However, as you spunk all your money on holidays, clothes, gay club nights out, you will no doubt have NO savings to take advantage of a drop in house prices.

I know it’s hard for you to understand, BUT some people,out there in England will have some money in the bank, they will have a first time buyers deposit, and will take advantage of the situation.  Whereas, some other cunts like you will simply go on holiday to Ceylon, to wank off an elephant, piss a load of money up a wall, and then when house prices rise again, write to the Daily Express for the next ten years complaining how expensive they are.  

My lad has £50k deposit already in his bank account waiting for a down turn, ready to jump on the property ladder and he is just 16.  He will benefit if there is a slump in the next couple of years.   It’s a cycle, and always will be,  we are at the top of the cycle and we are waiting for the drop.  This happens every ten years or so, whether we are in the eu or not.  It always happens.  Boom bust cycle.   Sort yourself out, you look a fucking dick on this one.

So your 16 year old is sat at home with fifty grand, waiting for a downturn in house prices, is he? You are Jacob Rees Mong and I claim my 2 shillings and sixpence. What a barrel of fucking laughs he must be. "Hey, MC Jnr, do you fancy taking some drugs and fucking some girls?"  "No, I think not. I'd rather stay at home waiting for a correction in the housing market and concentrate on remaining a virgin actually. That way I can move away from my stupid cunt of a Father asap without any danger of me reproducing another dullard like me."

10 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

So your 16 year old is sat at home with fifty grand, waiting for a downturn in house prices, is he? You are Jacob Rees Mong and I claim my 2 shillings and sixpence. What a barrel of fucking laughs he must be. "Hey, MC Jnr, do you fancy taking some drugs and fucking some girls?"  "No, I think not. I'd rather stay at home waiting for a correction in the housing market and concentrate on remaining a virgin actually. That way I can move away from my stupid cunt of a Father asap without any danger of me reproducing another dullard like me."

Shut up, olly. Your timing’s all over the place. If little groupie Ape finally managed to develop his character, why can’t you?

Guest Ollyboro
17 minutes ago, Frank said:

Shut up, olly. Your timing’s all over the place. If little groupie Ape finally managed to develop his character, why can’t you?

Another repeat pearler from the Corner's very own one trick prick. You are Gina Yashere and I claim my ten naira.

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

*Bigger Sigh*

Please refrain from responding to this utter shite, you're just making it worse. I can predict and 500 word paragraph of poorly punctured diatribe from old ironstone head accusing you of everything under the sun, for which you'll be entirely to blame and us poor cunts suffer. Just what is your objective by humouring this twat?

Stubbs, I feel I owe you an apology. MC did indeed respond with a diatribe of drivel. My only complaint with your prediction is that you grossly underestimated the extent of the chump's output as his response amounted to 928 words. At this rate The Corner will have to purchase more bandwidth. Any chance of pressing the "Donate" button and doing the necessary?

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Why doesn’t your lazy cunt of a son get off his imaginary arse and get his professional football contract sorted? 

Fuck waiting for a slump, he’ll be buying whole streets of imaginary properties. 

Cretin. 

• Like 1