CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mark Carney House Price slump fear monger

Guest N/A

Guest Kunte Kinte
19 hours ago, Frank said:

Fucking hell, you’re awful. Rubbish. 

Idiot. 

Yeah but I own twenty villages in Nigeria and my 9 big boned (know what I mean, know what I mean, a nod is as good as a wink to a bkind cunt) sons have not had to lift a finger all their life. 

Sorry I meant Walworth. 

26 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Yeah but I own twenty villages in Nigeria and my 9 big boned (know what I mean, know what I mean, a nod is as good as a wink to a bkind cunt) sons have not had to lift a finger all their life. 

Sorry I meant Walworth. 

This has to be an act - nobody could be so dreadful unintentionally. 

Guest Kunte Kinte

You have to believe Kunte and Kunta are working together on this. We believe you all deserve a good cunting. Taraa... 

31 minutes ago, Queefer said:

I think it's a new form of suicide attempt by Frank 

27 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

You have to believe Kunte and Kunta are working together on this. 

I've got absolutely no problem in believing it, when all the evidence points to your material being formatted by a pair of spectacularly fucking stupid cunts.

Is ProfB another collaborator?

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Presumably you know someone capable of administering such a cunting? 

Whoever they are, they need a new warm-up man.

"Fuck a duck!"

• 4 weeks later...
Guest judgetwi

This fucking sack of shit is at it again spreading doom and gloom with his tongue wedged firmly up Junckers arse.

This public servant, his over inflated wages paid by you and me, thinks nothing about slagging this country off and sucking up to the remoaner traitors. Pig fucker Cameron gave him the job and he should have taken the cunt with him when he ran away like the miserable coward he is.

Naturally the Quisling government kept him on to keep him singing their tune. And where are Her Majesty’s Loyal Opposition in all this? Selling us out to a fascist foreign power just like the wicked Tories they are always complaining about.

Fucking cunts the lot of them. Fuck them all to hell the bastards.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

This fucking sack of shit is at it again spreading doom and gloom with his tongue wedged firmly up Junckers arse.

This public servant, his over inflated wages paid by you and me, thinks nothing about slagging this country off and sucking up to the remoaner traitors. Pig fucker Cameron gave him the job and he should have taken the cunt with him when he ran away like the miserable coward he is.

Naturally the Quisling government kept him on to keep him singing their tune. And where are Her Majesty’s Loyal Opposition in all this? Selling us out to a fascist foreign power just like the wicked Tories they are always complaining about.

Yer right jewdz baby..they're all out to get ya ..

Panzbaby 

Guest Kunte Kinte
9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I refer you to the previous answer. Another boiler for the stewpot. Ha ha ha. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
On 9/14/2018 at 3:51 AM, Queefer said:

I always wondered how these economist types can pluck figures from their arse without a shred of evidence. Bring it all on . Maple leaf wearing cunt

Evidence? Fucking try and sell a house in this market - impossible unless you take a big drop in the price. The housing market is at a standstill nationwide waiting for a 30% correction with or without brexit. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2018 at 5:51 PM, The Beast said:

Carney has a track record of bullshitting people on behalf of the remainers. By now we should be balls deep in a recession, sterling be of as much value as the fucking rand, small businesses closing in their thousands every week and every cunt and their mother heading for the nearest port of exit. It never happened, nor will it.

He's a fully paid up lying cunt and should have not been given an extension to his time as governor of the BOE.

We are all being bludgeoned into believing we have to accept a shit deal if we want to leave the fucking EU. We have been slowly manoeuvred to this position since article 50 was invoked. As time runs out the sort of bullshit Carney is spewing will be ratchetted up with other acolytes putting the fear of economic doom  into us.

This all points to a very shitty deal being done before article 50 was invoked. 17.4 million people have been well and truly stitched.  

But..... it is far too late now for s second referendum. I suspect there will be a no deal departure....it’s all getting late in the day.

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

But..... it is far too late now for s second referendum. I suspect there will be a no deal departure....it’s all getting late in the day.

As someone who voted out, I am beginning to think I owe Mrs May an unreserved apology. You are correct, it seems the only outcome is a no deal scenario. 

Somehow or other, the mandate of leaving all things EU and a clean break happening, appears to be the destination. The British are top class bastards at negotiating, it is becoming increasingly apparent they have played a sly hand.

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

As someone who voted out, I am beginning to think I owe Mrs May an unreserved apology. You are correct, it seems the only outcome is a no deal scenario. 

Somehow or other, the mandate of leaving all things EU and a clean break happening, appears to be the destination. The British are top class bastards at negotiating, it is becoming increasingly apparent they have played a sly hand.

Yes, absolutely. They have slyly and cunningly manoeuvred themselves into a position to completely fuck everyone over with no room for negotiation. 

We would have been better off leaving it to a troop of chimpanzees, locked in a room full of typewriters.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, absolutely. They have slyly and cunningly manoeuvred themselves into a position to completely fuck everyone over with no room for negotiation. 

We would have been better off leaving it to a troop of chimpanzees, locked in a room full of typewriters.

What's worse is they gave Panzy a topic to discuss.

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

You are having a laugh surely? Mavis loses the vote and appeals to the EU fascists for an extension to Article 50 to accommodate a 2nd referendum. They “reluctantly “ agree. ( even though this was planned 2+ years ago....you have to make it look right )

Project Fear goes into overdrive with even the most z list slebs recruited to pound home the message. Not that it matters, it will be rigged anyway.

If you ever thought voting made a difference nobody can possibly believe that now. Pansyboy knows this better than anybody, they made his mob vote 3 times to get the right result.

Muggy cunts.