CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pseudo homeless beggars

Guest Gareth Hunt

I've actually reported a few of these cunts via Norfolk constabulary's website. Norwich has taken a zero tolerance approach in recent months, with banning orders being dished out to keep persistent offenders out of the city centre. Hopefully, a cold winter without a convenient shop doorway to desecrate will result in a number of them freezing to death.

If I had my way, anyone caught begging in the street would be rounded up and put into a modern day work house. Before processing, they would have their teeth kicked down their throat, and the spare change that they so dearly love would be shoved up their fucking arse. After a period of one year had elapsed, anyone without the gumption to have found themselves gainful employment would be beaten to death by Big Issue wielding fellow inmates.

I fucking hate the homeless.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've actually reported a few of these cunts via Norfolk constabulary's website. Norwich has taken a zero tolerance approach in recent months, with banning orders being dished out to keep persistent offenders out of the city centre. Hopefully, a cold winter without a convenient shop doorway to desecrate will result in a number of them freezing to death.

If I had my way, anyone caught begging in the street would be rounded up and put into a modern day work house. Before processing, they would have their teeth kicked down their throat, and the spare change that they so dearly love would be shoved up their fucking arse. After a period of one year had elapsed, anyone without the gumption to have found themselves gainful employment would be beaten to death by Big Issue wielding fellow inmates.

Sappy fucking Mother Theresa type cunt.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I fucking detest those ones that sit next to cash machines. I have actually walked to another cash point simply to avoid having to engage such wankers in conversation. The worst of them are the ones who sit with a sad looking dog, knowing full well that the majority of people will take pity on the dog whilst caring nothing for the tattooed junkie sitting next to it. 

There's been a pair of these such oiks at the entrance of my local ASDA. Pleading poverty for at least the last two years. They've even got a trolley for idiots to donate stuff to them.  Come closing time, they load their motor and fuck off until the same time next day. 

Guest 'eavensabove
40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Grass. 

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

A TV show that anticipated "Brokeback Mountain" by nearly 50 years. 

Voyage To The Bottom of Your Arse was another

Punkers has the Box Set of "Bareback Mounting"

On 9/14/2018 at 7:29 AM, Gareth Hunt said:

I fully appreciate the valuable service that these chaps provide to virtue-signalling lefties, who delight in ostentatious displays of their caring nature. We've all seen such bell-ends, squatting by some "unfortunate", oozing sympathy and offering hot coffee and snacks (but never money, because they've read the guidance from  Shelter that tells them that  the feckless sleeping bag tenant will put it to ill use).

What seems to be a problem in my neck of the woods is a huge proliferation of pseudo homeless, producing market saturation. The virtue-signallers are over supplied with unfortunates to fawn over and so the baggies are now pestering heartless cunts like me. I can't walk 10 yards in the vicinity of my local rail station with being asked for various "spare" items that I might have about my person.

Gareth .

1373855248_10.jpg

Phil Collins don't look well