CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pseudo homeless beggars

Guest Gareth Hunt

11 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Shame you aren't amongst them.

That’s harsh.  I would only wish you die slowly of bowl cancer alone in your bed sit with no visitors for 12 months.  That’s all.

Guest Alfie Noakes
15 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

That’s harsh.  I would only wish you die slowly of bowl cancer alone in your bed sit with no visitors for 12 months.  That’s all.

Bowl cancer?????? What soup bowl, pipe bowl or lane in which to bowl,?

Bedsit? Funny. I own my modest but well placed 3 bedroom house with no mortgage. But then Alfie Noakes is a creation not real so where he lives is irrelevant, but Sussex is so much nicer than Gloucestershire.

10 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Bedsit? Funny. I own my modest but well placed 3 bedroom house with no mortgage. But then Alfie Noakes is a creation not real so where he lives is irrelevant, but Sussex is so much nicer than Gloucestershire.

The Weald or the Wolds? Gloucestershire truly is the most beautiful place on Earth Alf. Culling 50% of the stupid cunts who live yer would make it perfect. The bit mongy purports to live in is a dull and same same landscape of pheasant blasting, wheat barons and villages that look lovely from the outside but all the local characters have gone, replaced by boring cunts with enough money to afford it.

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The Weald or the Wolds? Gloucestershire truly is the most beautiful place on Earth Alf. Culling 50% of the stupid cunts who live yer would make it perfect. The bit mongy purports to live in is a dull and same same landscape of pheasant blasting, wheat barons and villages that look lovely from the outside but all the local characters have gone, replaced by boring cunts with enough money to afford it.

Absolute bollocks, Norfolk is without a doubt the premier county in England. 

The wild and bleak beauty of the fens and marshes, the majesty of the broads, and miles of unspoilt coastline and gorgeous beaches. Brecklands and Thetford forest, quaint market towns and a largely homegenous local population not spoilt by weekend tossers up from London to spend time at their second homes in villages that have been priced out of the budget of ordinary locals.

Plus the county town of Norwich shits all over the dirty hell hole that is Gloucester. 

Gloucestershire is a suburb of Kensington and Chelsea, and has lost any identity it once claimed to have.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The wild and bleak beauty of the fens and marshes, the majesty of the broads, and miles of unspoilt coastline and gorgeous beaches. Brecklands and Thetford forest, quaint market towns and a largely homegenous local population not spoilt by weekend tossers up from London to spend time at their second homes in villages that have been priced out of the budget of ordinary locals.

Plus the county town of Norwich shits all over the dirty hell hole that is Gloucester. 

Gloucestershire is a suburb of Kensington and Chelsea, and has lost any identity it once claimed to have.

Thetford is a poor mans chunk of non native plastic woodland and the Norfolk hinterland is a pretty sterile chunk of agricultural land, and like much of England, it's past natural riches and romance have been lost to "improvements" of the chemical and slash and burn nature.

I'll take your points about the broads and brecks however and the nearby fens of course. Having never visited Norwich I know for a fact it won't be as dire as Glawster (think a greener Mogadishu)

The London invasion doesn't get much further west than Stroud but the house prices in the sticks essentially mean a generation of native born are ghettoised to the suburbs.

However, from a natural point of view the diversity of the landscape and countryside makes the 'shire the best in the west. Plus the inbreeds in the FoD are something else and really need to been seen to be believed 

Guest Alfie Noakes
56 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Sussex has the wonderful Roman city of Chichester and its harbour and an eclectic group of coastal towns and cities like Bognor Regis, Worthing, Shoreham, Brighton and Hove, Eastbourne and Hastings. All over crowded and over priced but still better than Cirencester.

12 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Sussex has the wonderful Roman city of Chichester and its harbour and an eclectic group of coastal towns and cities like Bognor Regis, Worthing, Shoreham, Brighton and Hove, Eastbourne and Hastings. All over crowded and over priced but still better than Cirencester.

Ciren has a filthy underbelly granted, but not a haven for sausagers like wot Brighton is

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

All these places have at least one complete faggot living in each. 

These substantial deterrents aside, I can think of no reason to visit any of these fucking rancid places- i mean, why would one? On the way to where? 

Shit holes.

Guest 'eavensabove

Oh, for the quaintness & tranquillity that is Surrey... Mile after mile of rolling-dale, and festooned with glades of lavender, woodland & forest for as far as the eyes can see. From the pleasantness of Abinger Hammer, Woking and Kingswood to The Webb Estate on the borders with Banstead. NOTHNIG can beat it, and what is more there's the M25 to boot.  

Thank fuck I moved out of the cunting place.  

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

"Go to London! I guarantee you'll either be mugged or not appreciated. Catch the train to London, stopping at Rejection, Disappointment, Backstabbing Central and Shattered Dreams Parkway."

AHA!! Evening, Alan.

14 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It’s a new form of cancer found in your cereal.  

Sussex if nowhere near as good as north Cotswolds.  What’s immigration like down there?   I heard it’s transformed most towns overnight into refugee camps.  

I don’t want to be accused of bragging or one upmanship but I don’t have a mortgage either on my 4 deroom stone clad council shit hole in the Cotswolds.  The council pay the rent for me as my Gook wife is down as being a political asylum seeker, she is also down as needing a car, health care and child benefit for three kids we haven’t got.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

It’s a new form of cancer found in your cereal.  

Sussex if nowhere near as good as north Cotswolds.  What’s immigration like down there?   I heard it’s transformed most towns overnight into refugee camps.  

I don’t want to be accused of bragging or one upmanship but I don’t have a mortgage either on my 4 deroom stone clad council shit hole in the Cotswolds.  The council pay the rent for me as my Gook wife is down as being a political asylum seeker, she is also down as needing a car, health care and child benefit for three kids we haven’t got.

There are a few non natives but it is not visibly greater than 30 years ago in this rather blue rinse area.

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

He's right stubs, Gloucestershite is shire 

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

All the way up the Severn, both sides, it's invested by gypo scumbags. When the super volcano goes off in the Canaries, the resulting tsunami will hopefully cleanse the land of these cunts.

9a69b444cdea7df896124ef396a13f58--haha-f

Guest Alfie Noakes
20 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

All these places have at least one complete faggot living in each. 

These substantial deterrents aside, I can think of no reason to visit any of these fucking rancid places- i mean, why would one? On the way to where? 

Shit holes.

So does your town seeing as you live there.