CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pseudo homeless beggars

Guest Gareth Hunt

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Call it a draw then

9 likes to 64 posts. Average of 1 like to 7.1 posts. Quite shit really.

Me 1 like to 3.2 posts and not spectacular for here.

Up your game or fuck off.

1 minute ago, Duke Noakes of Shoreham said:

9 likes to 64 posts. Average of 1 like to 7.1 posts. Quite shit really.

Me 1 like to 3.2 posts and not spectacular for here.

Up your game or fuck off.

Delighted you spent your time on this "TripAdvisor maths " it must have been so satisfying

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Queefer said:

Delighted you spent your time on this "TripAdvisor maths " it must have been so satisfying

It took me all of 5 seconds. Not much loss, just like if you fucked off.

29 minutes ago, Duke Noakes of Shoreham said:

It took me all of 5 seconds. Not much loss, just like if you fucked off.

Extensive research herein leads me to the conclusion that you are an angry little man on here to fulfil otherwise unsatisfied voids in your "life" . Some of us remember the good old days 3 years before you joined when this place was used to nominate cunts rather than have a hissy. 

8 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Extensive research herein leads me to the conclusion that you are an angry little man on here to fulfil otherwise unsatisfied voids in your "life" . Some of us remember the good old days 3 years before you joined when this place was used to nominate cunts rather than have a hissy. 

Who did you used to be?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Who did you used to be?

You know that phrase "ploughed right into (something)" Authoritah?

Well there was a news item the other day about a lorry ploughing straight into a house. I looked closely, and there wasn't a single furrow anywhere to be seen, never mind a straight one. Cunts.

It's the same with "lit up like Blackpool illuminations"

Bastards

15 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Eric joined us at a very, very difficult time in his life. I briefly challenged the man during his probational period and I deeply regret it. Just look at him now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You know that phrase "ploughed right into (something)" Authoritah?

Well there was a news item the other day about a lorry ploughing straight into a house. I looked closely, and there wasn't a single furrow anywhere to be seen, never mind a straight one. Cunts.

It's the same with "lit up like Blackpool illuminations"

Bastards

It's everywhere Ratfuhrer.

my uncle Wally once claimed to be so hungry that he could eat a horse. I watched that cunt, and all he managed was a cheese and pickle sandwich and 2 cherry bakewells.

I've never trusted anyone since that day.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

my uncle Wally once claimed to be so hungry that he could eat a horse. I watched that cunt, and all he managed was a cheese and pickle sandwich and 2 cherry bakewells.

And cunts who say " There is nothing worse than" ........... I can easily find things worse than they are whingeing about. Having your nob bitten off by an alligator has to be on my list

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Eric joined us at a very, very difficult time in his life. I briefly challenged the man during his probational period and I deeply regret it. Just look at him now. 

Eric on the rags? I fuckin knew it!

The cunt's all but the played the PMT card every bastard day he's been on here.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Faster than a Rabbi chasing a shilling

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Tot please stop with the giant font. It hurts my eyes and I’ve got to scroll up and down and it’s never ever funny. Please.

No, it is never ever funny. Reminds me of that fucking sheep cunt. A lot.