CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pseudo homeless beggars

Guest Gareth Hunt

33 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

No, it is never ever funny. Reminds me of that fucking sheep cunt. A lot.

Quince I’m going to Plymouth for 10 days on Thursday. Can you recommend a book? 

I’ve just finished the Killing Eve box set. I like that actress, a lot. 

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank; I've just been reminded of you whilst flicking through the channels. A war documentary showing the emaciated survivors of Belsen, footage of slap-headed Duncan Goodhew at the Olympics and the scene in Goodfellas where the wigged Morrie gets stabbed through the neck.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Frank; I've just been reminded of you whilst flicking through the channels. A war documentary showing the emaciated survivors of Belsen, footage of slap-headed Duncan Goodhew at the Olympics and the scene in Goodfellas where the wigged Morty gets stabbed through the neck.

You may recall that I recently said that I don’t read your posts. That’s not entirely true. On occasion, and unlike widardsleeve, you sometimes make me laugh. 

If I was in your shoes, I’d wank off to that. 

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Queefer said:

Extensive research herein leads me to the conclusion that you are an angry little man on here to fulfil otherwise unsatisfied voids in your "life" . Some of us remember the good old days 3 years before you joined when this place was used to nominate cunts rather than have a hissy. 

I was cardinal sin on cunts corner on holy moly so I have been here a very long time, your research is shit.

Your empty and very non productive life leaves you with time to extensively research me, fuck! What a useless little poof you are.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Oh ho ho, great comeback that.

Brainless whelk cunt.

Just like most of your shit output since your unwanted return. You are done here, don't know why i even bothered petitioning for your release.

You are like an unwelcome disabled sibling at a wedding.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Frank said:

The Evening Land, J Crowley

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Duke Noakes of Shoreham said:

Just like most of your shit output since your unwanted return. You are done here, don't know why i even bothered petitioning for your release.

Look here, I was being censored initially, there was great stuff wiped off the record ,  great stuff. “Rape!!”  was excellent.

3 hours ago, Duke Noakes of Shoreham said:

I was cardinal sin on cunts corner on holy moly so I have been here a very long time, your research is shit.

Your empty and very non productive life leaves you with time to extensively research me, fuck! What a useless little poof you are.

I suppose it’s nice to see you pop up from time to time, but you’ve never really been much cop, Alf. Part of the furniture.. the brown stuff. 

4 hours ago, Duke Noakes of Shoreham said:

I’m afraid your aristocratic name doesn’t cut the mustard and not just your ridiculous self-elevation to a Dukedom is the issue.

You have lamentably styled yourself in completely the wrong way.If you are a Duke you have a place name as your surname not your own surname you fucking peasant.

On meeting a Duke for the first time the correct form of address is “Your Grace”.You will be completely unfamiliar with this as you have never mixed with the aristocracy and you never will. 

So for example the correct style of address for the late Duke of Westminster was “Gerald Grosvenor, the Duke of Westminster”.

I shot several times with the late Duke and he would have had you processed into pet-food for his beagles you silly wanker.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

I’m afraid your aristocratic name doesn’t cut the mustard and not just your ridiculous self-elevation to a Dukedom is the issue.

You have lamentably styled yourself in completely the wrong way.If you are a Duke you have a place name as your surname not your own surname you fucking peasant.

On meeting a Duke for the first time the correct form of address is “Your Grace”.You will be completely unfamiliar with this as you have never mixed with the aristocracy and you never will. 

So for example the correct style of address for the late Duke of Westminster was “Gerald Grosvenor, the Duke of Westminster”.

I shot several times with the late Duke and he would have had you processed into pet-food for his beagles you silly wanker.

How does one address Duke Ellington, Count Basie, John "The Duke" Wayne or indeed the Dukes of Hazzard, squire?

3 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

I'm sure you'll love this band. One of them is called Lord Bendover. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Would you like to buy an equestrian estate on the West Sussex downs?

Guest Alfie Noakes
23 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Like "Gay lord" eh, spastic? You have no right to criticise queer boy. Such a long winded bullshit reply, anybody holding a birthright title and not earned should be lined up against the wall and shot. Fucking leeches.

Can't handle the piss being taken silly little boy, there there.