CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jamiroquai`s jay kay

Guest killemall

Guest killemall

bit of a retro nom i know, but anybody who remembers this knock kneed, slip slidy dancing, cosmic cunt from the nineties hopefully will agree he`s deserving.best remembered for knocking his nail into denise van outen (although apparently she made him love her with a little l) whatever the fuck that means ? swanning around in various ferrari`s & occasionally getting headbutted by the paparazzi.oh that & wearing stupid fucking hats.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, killemall said:

bit of a retro nom i know, but anybody who remembers this knock kneed, slip slidy dancing, cosmic cunt from the nineties hopefully will agree he`s deserving.best remembered for knocking his nail into denise van outen (although apparently she made him love her with a little l) whatever the fuck that means ? swanning around in various ferrari`s & occasionally getting headbutted by the paparazzi.oh that & wearing stupid fucking hats.

Not Fedora's, then?  

1 hour ago, killemall said:

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Not Fedora's, then?  

Help me here Wiz. What is this cunt on about?

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, killemall said:

Yeah but what about George Brown? Foreign Secretary? Don’t make me fucking laugh. Clement Attlee? What a cunt!

Nobody is interested in your childhood frustrations you stupid millennial pissed up sack of shit. Just fuck off.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah but what about George Brown? Foreign Secretary? Don’t make me fucking laugh. Clement Attlee? What a cunt!

Nobody is interested in your childhood frustrations you stupid millennial pissed up sack of shit. Just fuck off.

Who hurt you, judge? 

13 hours ago, killemall said:

I must say at first I did think JK was ok.  A bit out there and all snowboarder kind of groove.   Then I watched him on Top Gear and he was an absolute fucking arsehole.   He was so egotistical that he even came back on the show to get a better lap time.  What a fucking cunt.  I understand he does hold fantastic house parties, he lives in a mansion, he fucks fabulous women, Denise van slag bag being an off day, he drives fast cars, so he is definately a fucking cunt.   Insert Irony.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Who hurt you, judge? 

Nobody in particular, well not recently anyway. I just live in a world of cunts and you and this killefuck wanker happen to be two of them.

Have a nice day.

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

Surely this nom should have just been titled Jay Kay? I’m not saying doing so would have made it any less shit, I’m just making an observation.

Don't listen to these voices in your head, Ape, that's how it starts. Before you know it you'll be quibbling over semicolons and alphabetising your condiments.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Before you know it you'll be quibbling over semicolons and alphabetising your condiments.

They say that you can escape the evil clutches of certain fairytale creatures by spilling salt, at which point said creature has to stop their pursuit of you and individually count the grains.

I imagine that when you get home after a hard days toil at your top secret volcano hideout, with an angry hardon and a scowl on your face, Mrs. Baws has a similar way of dealing with you. Before you can say hoots mon, she's shoved a bowl of alphabetti spaghetti into your hands, knowing you won't rest until you've flung it at the wall and constructed 18 twelve letter words from the random splatter.

• Like 1

Guest killemall
16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

i knew i was gonna get a shoeing once the judge spotted me.

• 1 year later...
Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was him mum Bill. Almost certainly. That heartless woman irresponsibly gave birth to him and condemned him to a life of indignation and frustration. 

We should be sympathetic.

Whilst funny, duly reported. I hope you understand.

On 14/09/2018 at 18:07, Guest killemall said:

What is a jamoroquwai ? Is it at type of fruit?

Guest Bill Stickers
55 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What is a jamoroquwai ? Is it at type of fruit?

Yes, very similar in appearance and reproductive behaviour as another type of fruit called the punkape.