CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mike Ashley's Sports Direct

Guest Queefer

I won't even gratify the lard arse cunt with a picture. He conned people (not me) into buying shares in his million branch chav emporium hawking Kappa and Slazenger t shirts and shell suits to pikeys.

Now he's complaining that these shareholders are stabbing him in the back and just because he has pissed their money away on buying a bankrupt football club , a gone bust department store chain and a load of other crap to massage his ego. 

Fat gutted northern conning cunt.

Stab him in the cock if you can find it 

4 hours ago, Queefer said:

I won't even gratify the lard arse cunt with a picture. He conned people (not me) into buying shares in his million branch chav emporium hawking Kappa and Slazenger t shirts and shell suits to pikeys.

Now he's complaining that these shareholders are stabbing him in the back and just because he has pissed their money away on buying a bankrupt football club , a gone bust department store chain and a load of other crap to massage his ego. 

Now, after the Tusker had shafted the customers and suppliers to pay the banks, to get more debt out of those suckers when the time comes, he is crying wolf, leeching out for some sympathy from the Dumbo public lot; the frequenters of his Arrods emporiums. This tit has as much clue about high end fashion, judging by the Macro duds he sports around, as Tony Blair about integrity. He should be collectively stabbed in the front with Japanese’ steel knives, as they are the only types to cut through the layers of fat. Cunt.

4 hours ago, Queefer said:

I agree. He's nothing but a barrow boy scumster and I hope no one thinks he'll do anything at all for House of Fraser. The most he's likely to do is walk into the stores he now owns and poo on the floor.  Then on Twitter: hey, look at me shitting in a posh shop!!!! lol

6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I agree. He's nothing but a barrow boy scumster and I hope no one thinks he'll do anything at all for House of Fraser. The most he's likely to do is walk into the stores he now owns and poo on the floor.  Then on Twitter: hey, look at me shitting in a posh shop!!!! lol

I don't like your tone.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

The fat cunt must be on the verge of bankruptcy to pull this shit. I'll be passing my local branch later. If the fucker is open I'm calling the old bill.

The front will be shut, while the “delivery” operation continues by a three wheel van.

14 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

The fat cunt must be on the verge of bankruptcy to pull this shit. I'll be passing my local branch later. If the fucker is open I'm calling the old bill.

He lives near me in Totteridge Lane.in North London. His gaff is fucking huge and every Halloween and Christmas it’s  decorations and lights are second to none. Having said that he is without doubt an obese modern day slave driver cunt. (But with great Christmas lights)