CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rob Beckett

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

What's to say about this one? Well plenty but I'll take an instant dislike to him as it saves time.

Hid stand up career is aptly named - I stand up and unplug the TV when I see that sickening smug boat race. Hall of fame material he is.

F05EBD74-BFBA-4DC0-9C7F-BBEE6E682118-511-0000011305B40561.jpeg

8 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

What's to say about this one? Well plenty but I'll take an instant dislike to him as it saves time.

Hid stand up career is aptly named - I stand up and unplug the TV when I see that sickening smug boat race. Hall of fame material he is.

F05EBD74-BFBA-4DC0-9C7F-BBEE6E682118-511-0000011305B40561.jpeg

Reminds me of the only funny thig said by the 'immortal' (he's dead) Bob Monkhouse:

"People used to laugh when I said I was going to be a comedian.

Well, they're not laughing now."

(Doubtless stolen from Mike D)

Guest Wizardsleeve

Any man who abbreviates his name from Robert to "Rob," is a fucking cunt.  Dead stop.  The fucking "would you like a piece of candy little boy" grin on his face only serves as a nail in the cunting coffin.  

I'd like to see him converted into crocodilian faeces!  

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's that gigantic, omnipresent shit-eating grin that gets me. Where's Fender when you need him?

giphy.gif

Talking of Tom and Jerry, after the recent antics of Serena Williams and that doodling Aussie cunt, I've had Mammy Two Shoes running around in my head for the past week.

Mammy-Two-Shoes-seen-here-in-a-screensho

50 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Any man who abbreviates his name from Robert to "Rob," is a fucking cunt.  Dead stop.  The fucking "would you like a piece of candy little boy" grin on his face only serves as a nail in the cunting coffin.  

I'd like to see him converted into crocodilian faeces!  

Cunts called Daniel who shorten it to Dan. Without exception, all cunts known as 'Dan' have Airedale terrier beards, skinny jeans, big long clown shoes and tribal tattoos. 

'Dan', they must think that they're some kind of, tough, brute, grizzly wrestling mountain man cunts.

Wankers.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Piston said:

Reminds me of the only funny thig said by the 'immortal' (he's dead) Bob Monkhouse:

"People used to laugh when I said I was going to be a comedian.

Well, they're not laughing now."

I saw Monkhouse live once. He was absolutely fucking brilliant, as far from his TV persona as it's possible to get.

I'm still glad he's dead, though.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cunts called Daniel who shorten it to Dan. Without exception, all cunts known as 'Dan' have Airedale terrier beards, skinny jeans, big long clown shoes and tribal tattoos. 

'Dan', they must think that they're some kind of, tough, brute, grizzly wrestling mountain man cunts.

Wankers.

It's still better than Danny...

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bit extreme for me Decs, I did bang one out over Lois Griffin once though.

Once?

• Like 1