CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You really have a lots to say for yourself don't you? Unfortunately its all shite - 5 comments in a row of you frothing at the ringpiece because you regard certain paths of research pointless and  waste of money.

With any luck tufty will chew through the brake lines in whatever imaginary motor you're driving these days and you'll head down the hill out of Stow towards the lights with hilarious (to us) consequences. 

Imaginary motor...... that was a lost arguement on your behalf.  Cotswoldgate.    Let’s not go there shall we.

thinking of getting a Audi A3 2 litre diesel...is that fantasist?

and

An Alfa Guilia Quadrafoglio 

Need the Audi on days the Alfa not working

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Imaginary motor...... that was a lost arguement on your behalf.  Cotswoldgate.    Let’s not go there shall we.

and

Nope, that's being a realist. A ten year old A3 is the official mobile hairdresser's mode of transport, also very popular with managers of gook-owned Hand & Nail bars, which may explain one or two things...

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nope, that's being a realist. A ten year old A3 is the official mobile hairdresser's mode of transport, also very popular with managers of gook-owned Hand & Nail bars, which may explain one or two things...

ROOPS !!!!!! You have been racist !!!!!!

well done

On 9/17/2018 at 2:14 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

@Monumental cuntWhy do you keep banging on about how you’re fed up paying for all these studies? You’re not.

Sure, you’ve probably indirectly contributed some minuscule percentage of a penny to the Channel 4 one via your TV license fee.

The one you read about in the paper, perhaps you contributed another infinitesimally small fraction of a penny from the cost of buying The Sun from Stroud petrol station.

Don’t worry about it. These aren’t coming out of your deep, deep, property developer-cum-village idiot pockets.

Phew, that’s a relief then.  I didn’t know you was a senior member of the treasury and had direct access to the government pot of cash for shit science projects, like global warming, or climate change, as they now call it, because unfortunately the globe has cooled down the past few years !!!  

On 9/18/2018 at 7:06 AM, Monumental cunt said:

and

So for everyday transport then.

Had an Alfa once upon a time. I was saved from suicide because it rained... and the fucker dissolved.

On 9/17/2018 at 2:14 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

@Monumental cuntWhy do you keep banging on about how you’re fed up paying for all these studies? You’re not.

Sure, you’ve probably indirectly contributed some minuscule percentage of a penny to the Channel 4 one via your TV license fee.

The one you read about in the paper, perhaps you contributed another infinitesimally small fraction of a penny from the cost of buying The Sun from Stroud petrol station.

Don’t worry about it. These aren’t coming out of your deep, deep, property developer-cum-village idiot pockets.

Don't worry bill, several copies of my many co-authored papers of scientific excellence are in the post to an unnamed Cotswold village. I'm not 100% sure of the exact address so I just wrote Ironstone House, Chinky wife and flash car on the envelope.

Guest Bill Stickers
22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't worry bill, several copies of my many co-authored papers of scientific excellence are in the post to an unnamed Cotswold village. I'm not 100% sure of the exact address so I just wrote Ironstone House, Chinky wife and flash car on the envelope.

The flash car was the next door neighbours. Hopefully he’ll have the deceny to sign for it and drop it round to MCs.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

After extensive enquiries (including calling in some favours with BT engineering and GCHQ colleagues) I can now reveal the correct address is,

32a Ironstone Terrace

Brickworks Estate

Much Fibbing-In-The-Marsh

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You don't live far away Stubbs, hence you could deliver by hand. When you get to Much Fibbing-In-The-Marsh, just follow the pathway of broken beer bottles and syringes crunching underfoot, looking out for the first terrace house with faux Roman colosseum pillars and year-round Christmas lights hanging from the gutters. If there's a rusting Burberry pram crammed with empty pizza boxes sitting in the corner of an unkempt garden, and it's called 'Auschwitz Towers' with a stolen Audi badge nailed next to it, you might have found it.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Piston said:

So for everyday transport then.

Had an Alfa once upon a time. I was saved from suicide because it rained... and the fucker dissolved.

Yes we all know old alfasuds etc were shit, but do you know if the new Guilia is any good?  Quadrifaglio version

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Won’t get here....flash car stolen by gang of jihadi johns in Coventry in July.   Got jacked in a car park at lunch time. Police did nothing. Fucking useless..

if you put iron stone clad council house were annoying cunt lives, it will be here by 8.30am

On 9/18/2018 at 9:45 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Roops, I have just realized That YOU have been more racist than me this week, for the first time ever !!!!

bye the way my Mrs is deeply offended you called her a Gook.