CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Useless scientist cunts who get our tax payer money to research the most fucking useless topics.  They are taking the fucking piss.

For example I watched a Channel 4 documentary last night on Hannibal Crossing the Alpes.   It had been born out of some new spurious  scientific evidence  that in a high altitude alpine pass, some boreholes might show that the ground had been churned up by something.  Several tens of thousands of pounds on rigs, sampling, testing and wanker scientists revealed, something heavy might have churned up the ground about 2000 years ago.  They think it might have been elephants.  Who the fuck gives a fucking shit about that scientific outcome?

However, the above shit fest of scientific time wasting cunts is blown out of the water by an article I read about some scientist who has studied Squirrels masterbating for years !!!  She has drawn up a hypothesis that squirrels knock one off to clean their cocks after sex to prevent them getting the clap.  She spent years wondering if they wanked off a load because, like Bill Stickers, they were sexually inadequate and girlfriendless.  However, after looking at her data she found, sexually active squirrels more likely to knock one out than those squirrels that live alone in a south London bedsit.  She goes on to support her evidence and theory, by saying Fruit bats suck each other off during and after sex, possibly for the same reason as the squirrel wanks, in order to clear the tanks of any dirty slag infections.

We are fucking paying for this shit.

All such academics should be forced into hard labour until death.  Useless fucking cunts.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Useless scientist cunts who get our tax payer money to research the most fucking useless topics.  They are taking the fucking piss.

For example I watched a Channel 4 documentary last night on Hannibal Crossing the Alpes.   It had been born out of some new spurious  scientific evidence  that in a high altitude alpine pass, some boreholes might show that the ground had been churned up by something.  Several tens of thousands of pounds on rigs, sampling, testing and wanker scientists revealed, something heavy might have churned up the ground about 2000 years ago.  They think it might have been elephants.  Who the fuck gives a fucking shit about that scientific outcome?

However, the above shit fest of scientific time wasting cunts is blown out of the water by an article I read about some scientist who has studied Squirrels masterbating for years !!!  She has drawn up a hypothesis that squirrels knock one off to clean their cocks after sex to prevent them getting the clap.  She spent years wondering if they wanked off a load because, like Bill Stickers, they were sexually inadequate and girlfriendless.  However, after looking at her data she found, sexually active squirrels more likely to knock one out than those squirrels that live alone in a south London bedsit.  She goes on to support her evidence and theory, by saying Fruit bats suck each other off during and after sex, possibly for the same reason as the squirrel wanks, in order to clear the tanks of any dirty slag infections.

All such academics should be forced into hard labour until death.  Useless fucking cunts.

Studies on animals often pave the way for better understandings of human issues. 

Much like these squirrels, you’ve got tiny nuts, an even smaller brain, and are an incessant wanker.

Maybe the findings of the study will offer some light and the end of the tunnel for all your physical inadequacies that cause your fantasist dick waving on this forum.

The squirrels also have a better understanding of property and financial markets too, so they could teach you quite a lot.

She goes on to support her evidence and theory, by saying Fruit bats suck each other off during and after sex, possibly for the same reason as the squirrel wanks, 

We could learn a lot from these animals,Mrs N watches a lot of nature programmes,I might suggest that she pays more attention in future.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Good nom. I vaguely remember one of the early National Lottery 'good causes' paid for some fucking white coat idiot to study Guinea Pigs in South America, which bizarrely coincided with the last time I purchased a ticket.

It’s a lovely Sunday in the Cotswolds! What should I do? Go out for a drive in my high performance car, with my wife, and then go for lunch in one of the many country pubs? Perhaps take a walk instead? Or perhaps I’ll just sit in front of my computer and post a load of illiterate drivel on Cunts Corner, like some kind of shit-flinging spastic. Decisions, decisions.....

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

For example I watched a Channel 4 documentary last night on Hannibal Crossing the Alpes.

The Alpes? Are they near the Hillamayas?

Presumably your written English is a little more well-polished when completing Chartered Surveyor building reports on behalf homebuyers and solicitors.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fruit bats suck each other off during and after sex, possibly for the same reason as the squirrel wanks, in order to clear the tanks of any dirty slag infections.

One hypothesis holds that it prolongs copulation time, leaving less opportunity for rivals to muscle in.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0007595

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fair point.

It is common knowledge that male squirrels spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about their nuts.

Whereas you appear to be totally nuts. Do you find yourself being often subject to unwanted tree-rat attention?

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Do you think this squirrel has a bigger cock than a red or a grey?

black_squirrel_1243011c.jpg.d58cc125fdbb6d5f28f207c39c5514ad.jpg

That's a red just out of a coal bin.  Turn a garden hose on the little cunt.  

12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Does your thickness have no bounds? If you didn't like the telly program then turn over. The scientific data gathered was paid for by a production company and was essentially a little titivation to stop house bound fuckwits like you flicking over to gardeners world. 

Im guessing as a top developer you've got a large chip on your shoulder when the law says you can't fill in the last pond in the district with toxic sludge and make the local newt population extinct? What's even more galling would be the tens of thousands you have to spend on environmental mitigation. I've had to deal many an evil cunt of your alleged ilk over the decades, all as thick as shit, interested purely in money and unable to grasp the reasons for not acting like a total cunt. The rage that's generated by the need for phase one habitat survey is worth getting out of bed for

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Does your thickness have no bounds? If you didn't like the telly program then turn over. The scientific data gathered was paid for by a production company and was essentially a little titivation to stop house bound fuckwits like you flicking over to gardeners world. 

Im guessing as a top developer you've got a large chip on your shoulder when the law says you can't fill in the last pond in the district with toxic sludge and make the local newt population extinct? What's even more galling would be the tens of thousands you have to spend on environmental mitigation. I've had to deal many an evil cunt of your alleged ilk over the decades, all as thick as shit, interested purely in money and unable to grasp the reasons for not acting like a total cunt. The rage that's generated by the need for phase one habitat survey is worth getting out of bed for

He meant scientologists.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Very unbalanced reply. Almost as bad as one of my own replies.   So the squirrel wanking research is for what?  You failed to either support such research or agree with me that it’s fucking useless.    Please stay on NOM

13 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Studies on animals often pave the way for better understandings of human issues. 

Much like these squirrels, you’ve got tiny nuts, an even smaller brain, and are an incessant wanker.

Maybe the findings of the study will offer some light and the end of the tunnel for all your physical inadequacies that cause your fantasist dick waving on this forum.

The squirrels also have a better understanding of property and financial markets too, so they could teach you quite a lot.

So studying squirrels that blow their nuts rather than eat them is something you condone and are quite happy to pay for?   

Well I suppose you were happy to spunk billions on the eu, so a few quid on Mr Tuffty having a wank is small beer.

Maybe we could lobby the government for a national survey of cunts who live alone in a bedsit and how much of a fucking wanker they are.  You would be study subject No 1.

Iam not going to take you up on your comment studying animals often paves the way for understanding human issues, as it’s just too easy to rip the fucking piss out of that one.   Get a fucking grip Sticker.....your standards are dropping.  

12 hours ago, Piston said:

Fair point.

It is common knowledge that male squirrels spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about their nuts.

Whereas you appear to be totally nuts. Do you find yourself being often subject to unwanted tree-rat attention?

No, tree rat attention deficit disorder is something that hasn’t gripped me yet.

Maybe we can apply to the government dept for fucking stupid studies and ask for £500K to study the rat tree attention disorder,  using Barbados as the study area for 12 months, of course.

I then see us spending time in Vegas at the annual Rat tree attention summit, where you will be guest speaker to a crowd of two,  me and ahooker sat at the bar.  

Having spunked out grant we will publish our findings, like anybody cares, and go apply for some more money.    That’s how it appears to work.

12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The Alpes? Are they near the Hillamayas?

Presumably your written English is a little more well-polished when completing Chartered Surveyor building reports on behalf homebuyers and solicitors.

Not really, my spelling is very poor.  Especially with this predictive toxt on ma iPad and I’m drunk.

Guest Bill Stickers

@Monumental cuntWhy do you keep banging on about how you’re fed up paying for all these studies? You’re not.

Sure, you’ve probably indirectly contributed some minuscule percentage of a penny to the Channel 4 one via your TV license fee.

The one you read about in the paper, perhaps you contributed another infinitesimally small fraction of a penny from the cost of buying The Sun from Stroud petrol station.

Don’t worry about it. These aren’t coming out of your deep, deep, property developer-cum-village idiot pockets.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

FFS 'Baws, you must be able to locate an animation of Tufty the Squirrel getting run over whilst crossing the road because he was distracted by his furious and wanton wanking.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

FFS 'Baws, you must be able to locate an animation of Tufty the Squirrel getting run over whilst crossing the road because he was distracted by his furious and wanton wanking.

Lord knows I tried, Drew, but there's niche and then there's fucking off the wall.

9 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

@Monumental cuntWhy do you keep banging on about how you’re fed up paying for all these studies? You’re not.

Sure, you’ve probably indirectly contributed some minuscule percentage of a penny to the Channel 4 one via your TV license fee.

The one you read about in the paper, perhaps you contributed another infinitesimally small fraction of a penny from the cost of buying The Sun from Stroud petrol station.

Don’t worry about it. These aren’t coming out of your deep, deep, property developer-cum-village idiot pockets.

Correct Billy; there's only one petrol station in Stroud.

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Very unbalanced reply. Almost as bad as one of my own replies.   So the squirrel wanking research is for what?  You failed to either support such research or agree with me that it’s fucking useless.    Please stay on NOM

So studying squirrels that blow their nuts rather than eat them is something you condone and are quite happy to pay for?   

Well I suppose you were happy to spunk billions on the eu, so a few quid on Mr Tuffty having a wank is small beer.

Maybe we could lobby the government for a national survey of cunts who live alone in a bedsit and how much of a fucking wanker they are.  You would be study subject No 1.

Iam not going to take you up on your comment studying animals often paves the way for understanding human issues, as it’s just too easy to rip the fucking piss out of that one.   Get a fucking grip Sticker.....your standards are dropping.  

No, tree rat attention deficit disorder is something that hasn’t gripped me yet.

Maybe we can apply to the government dept for fucking stupid studies and ask for £500K to study the rat tree attention disorder,  using Barbados as the study area for 12 months, of course.

I then see us spending time in Vegas at the annual Rat tree attention summit, where you will be guest speaker to a crowd of two,  me and ahooker sat at the bar.  

Having spunked out grant we will publish our findings, like anybody cares, and go apply for some more money.    That’s how it appears to work.

You see we could debate this for months and get a government grant.  This is how the cunts lobby and get funding.

fucking useless

Not really, my spelling is very poor.  Especially with this predictive toxt on ma iPad and I’m drunk.

You really have a lots to say for yourself don't you? Unfortunately its all shite - 5 comments in a row of you frothing at the ringpiece because you regard certain paths of research pointless and  waste of money.

With any luck tufty will chew through the brake lines in whatever imaginary motor you're driving these days and you'll head down the hill out of Stow towards the lights with hilarious (to us) consequences. 

On 9/16/2018 at 7:10 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

That’s you cunted then. All we need to know now is “Do European squirrels like to fuck Asian squirrels up the arse” and we have the perfect rodent analogue for Cotswold dwelling shitcunt diction averse fuckwits like yourself.