CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Apostasy

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Sudanese Muslip, Meriam Yehya Ibrahim, is pregnant. She's about to bring a Muslet into our world. Not that it will save the godforsaken bitch from being hanged for apostasy... She was born to a Muslip Father but was brought-up as Christian by her Mother. Her problems to do not end there. She married a dark-skinned chap Adraf Al-Hadi Mohammed Abdullah, which is forbidden under Islamic law. Judeg Abbas Mohammed Al-Khalifta told the woman "that she had 3 days to recant."  She failed to do so, and so she'll be given 100 lashes on the grounds of adultery, allowed to give birth, and then hanged...  She pleaded to the judge:  ". בבקשה, אני אוהב את בעלי "  ( bbksha, ani auhab at bali)  but he just wouldn't listen.

Meriam-Yehya-Ibrah_2914047k.jpg

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Sudanese Muslip, Meriam Yehya Ibrahim, is pregnant. She's about to bring a Muslet into our world. Not that it will save the godforsaken bitch from being hanged for apostasy... She was born to a Muslip Father but was brought-up as Christian by her Mother. Her problems to do not end there. She married a dark-skinned chap Adraf Al-Hadi Mohammed Abdullah, which is forbidden under Islamic law. Judeg Abbas Mohammed Al-Khalifta told the woman "that she had 3 days to recant."  She failed to do so, and so she'll be given 100 lashes on the grounds of adultery, allowed to give birth, and then hanged...  She pleaded to the judge:  ". בבקשה, אני אוהב את בעלי "  ( bbksha, ani auhab at bali)  but he just wouldn't listen.

I would enjoy stabbing and setting both these cunts alight.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I just knew that believing in all this sky fairy nonsense would end up with someone getting terminally killed. Jesus christ almighty, they should ban it all in my opinion.

17 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

This is a dreadful business. So much for the power of diplomacy and international law. I don’t go to Islamic countries. They are fraught with difficulty. 

Is this code?

Were you in the Diplomatic Corps?

8 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Gabriel is a fat tranny .. what do you say Lady @Lord Punkape?

large.800px-Pinturicchio_-_The_Annunciat

Kidnappers stole a corpse from a morgue in Nigeria and demanded a ransom for its release, police say.
Chukwudi Chukwu, 38, and Ibeh Bethel Lazarus, 28, allegedly took the dead body of a woman after breaking into the mortuary at Jesus Hospital in Imo state.
They then purportedly contacted the mortuary manager, Bright Nwanshi, to negotiate its release in return for five million naira (£10,600).
"One of the suspects is my former worker," Mr Nwanshi told the Nigerian Daily Post.
"They asked me to give them N5m. I reported the matter to the police and investigation commenced."

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

There's something called The Greengrocer's Apostasy. Which is when a previously devout greengrocer starts selling non-Halal cabbage's. 

That's cannibalism. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Snowy said:

You might want to quote that this story is four years old and you're trying to stir the pot,would you like me to bring up my thread about bullshit story's on social media to illustrate what a fucking spastic you our?

?

21 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'm afraid that I don't find this humorous, Eavens

It makes me feel absolutely sick to the pit of my stomach that I belong to the same species as someone who could pronounce this sentence upon another human being. Fucking disgusting.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm afraid that I don't find this humorous, Eavens

It makes me feel absolutely sick to the pit of my stomach that I belong to the same species as someone who could pronounce this sentence upon another human being. Fucking disgusting.

My old and trusted measure of "would I give her one up the shitter?" has come back with a negative on this one I'm afraid. Ergo, not really bothered on the outcome of this one.

ps. I hope this doesn't make me look too much of a cunt on MumsNet....., sorry, I mean Cunts Corner.

4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

My old and trusted measure of "would I give her one up the shitter?" has come back with a negative on this one I'm afraid. Ergo, not really bothered on the outcome of this one.

ps. I hope this doesn't make me look too much of a cunt on MumsNet....., sorry, I mean Cunts Corner.

I don't know what's wrong with me, Drew. Maybe I've turned into a big fucking poof, but I find myself not seeing the humour in a pregnant woman being flogged then hanged after giving birth 

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't know what's wrong with me, Drew. Maybe I've turned into a big fucking poof, but I find myself not seeing the humour in a pregnant woman being flogged then hanged after giving birth 

I've got friends who'd pay to watch that . 

How is the male menopause going then ? Hot flushes, irritability ....