CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wankers who support footballist teams hundreds of miles away

Stubby Pecker

Granted football is for irons and is the sport with the least honour, but fuck me sideways, just because some bunch of northern cunts were half decent 20 years ago doesn't mean it should dominate your life. Any twat wearing a premier league football shirt within a 50 mile radius of glos should be beaten to death by a pack of neo nazi drunks who spend their Saturday afternoons supporting their local 4th tier side.

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Granted football is for irons and is the sport with the least honour, but fuck me sideways, just because some bunch of northern cunts were half decent 20 years ago doesn't mean it should dominate your life. Any twat wearing a premier league football shirt within a 50 mile radius of glos should be beaten to death by a pack of neo nazi drunks who spend their Saturday afternoons supporting their local 4th tier side.

It's long been rumoured that Manchester Utd plan to build a new stadium near London so that their fans can get to matches more easily.

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

UP THE ALEX!

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's long been rumoured that Manchester Utd plan to build a new stadium near London so that their fans can get to matches more easily.

Why the fuck I should be subjected to having to look at cunts in Newcastle Wednesday or Chelsea United shirts in some hick provincial outpost is beyond me. I've come to the conclusion that anyone who subscribes to Sky Sports is not particularly intelligent and should be sterilised for the good of planet earth.

1 minute ago, scotty said:

They're trying to get their own allocated runway at Munich Airport, but I doubt that'll get off the ground.

Who's that lying on the runway?

who's that dying in the snow?

its just Busby and his boys

makin' all the fucking noise

cos they couldn't get their aeroplane to go

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

They're trying to get their own allocated runway at Munich Airport, but I doubt that'll get off the ground.

Good old snotty.

Joking aside, there's probably millions of fuckwits who were born well after this "good old burn up" who get misty eyed every anniversary- while sitting in their Hampshire suburb.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How many different EPL shirts do you have?

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Just go about your normal business and I'll find you. Your mobility scooter should stick out a mile

He doesn't have one, you thick cunt.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

For twelve weeks? Round the world gay cruise, by any chance?

No, Woodhill actually.

Seems to me that you know all about gay cruises.