CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU project fear bollocks again!

Guest N/A

So the EU communications and propaganda department (BBC) ran the story on last night news that the EU are spreading fears that all flights into Europe will be banned post Brexit.

They went onto say that the nazi eu government that some are desperate to prostrate themselves under their jackboot, is stating OUR aircraft technicians are not going to be reckognised as skillful  enough, over some lazy fucking Spanish Pedro cunt.  So no English planes will be allowed to fly over their shit hole and drop bombs or passengers.

id like to think even Ms May turned round and said ok.  Fuck you lot, we won’t fly any holiday makers to ANYWHERE in Europe ever again.  Let’s see how long your tourism industry lasts.  You fucking cunts.

This is utter drivel from Luxembourg, even a five year old could negotiate their way out of this wide open corner.  It’s utter fear mongering at its shittest by the BBC who did nothing to put the counter point out there in their propaganda film.

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

So the EU communications and propaganda department (BBC) ran the story on last night news that the EU are spreading fears that all flights into Europe will be banned post Brexit.

They went onto say that the nazi eu government that some are desperate to prostrate themselves under their jackboot, is stating OUR aircraft technicians are not going to be reckognised as skillful  enough, over some lazy fucking Spanish Pedro cunt.  So no English planes will be allowed to fly over their shit hole and drop bombs or passengers.

id like to think even Ms May turned round and said ok.  Fuck you lot, we won’t fly any holiday makers to ANYWHERE in Europe ever again.  Let’s see how long your tourism industry lasts.  You fucking cunts.

This is utter drivel from Luxembourg, even a five year old could negotiate their way out of this wide open corner.  It’s utter fear mongering at its shittest by the BBC who did nothing to put the counter point out there in their propaganda film.

Oooh I don't know.

The blinkers must be coming off even the most ardent Europhile (Hi Panzy!). Spin it how they will about this merely requesting the newly independent UK to adhere to their rules, it's the EU being wilfully obstructionist (plus ca change) and autocratic (i.e reverting to type)

How can a plane be fit to fly and the competency of its aeronautical engineering team be tickety boo at 11.59  - yet at 12.01 they're something out of the Wright / Marx brothers?

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Stoopid leaver cunts ..may ya get all ya deserve 

Panzbaby 

Well we've got you!

If only I'd have had more information about how things would have turned out?

If only they'd told me some drooling spacktard (without a dog in the fight), would be all over every EU-based nom, shiteing on in the most cod-Oirish idiom that even Brian Boru would reject as being too fanciful?

Jesus, who'd have thought putting one little 'X' in a box could lead to so much heartache?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Sounds like someone is upset that their holiday to a two star Benidorm high-rise might be off next year.

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Well we've got you!

If only I'd have had more information about how things would have turned out?

If only they'd told me some drooling spacktard (without a dog in the fight), would be all over every EU-based nom, shiteing on in the most cod-Oirish idiom that even Brian Boru would reject as being too fanciful?

Jesus, who'd have thought putting one little 'X' in a box could lead to so much heartache?

This is nothing to whats coming down the pipe if tessy doesn't see reality..lookin at her dancin for deals in some shitehole was cringeworthy..wadda think yer gonna sell these cunts

Panzbaby 

16 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

This is nothing to whats coming down the pipe if tessy doesn't see reality..lookin at her dancin for deals in some shitehole was cringeworthy..wadda think yer gonna sell these cunts

Panzbaby 

Ridiculous isn't it. If they wanted more than a few hundred thousand Rwandan immigrants in return, they could have at least sent someone with natural ryhthm to strut their stuff. Chuka Umunna springs to mind.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Panzer .. will you stop faffing about and tell us what YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT BREXIT?

Seal up the Chunnel, then go all 'Cockleshell Heroes' on their pantywaist Euro-asses, before driving his Mastiff Armoured Fighting Vehicle up the Champs Elysee at the head of legions of brave Tommy's, right into Macron's conservatoire,  Union Jack in one hand, cock in the other, sucking on a MA-HOOOSIVE cheroot, whilst adoring Mademoiselles throw themselves at him, offering sexual favours well beyond Neil's wildest dreams, in thanksgiving for their liberation from the grinding jackboot of EU tyranny.....

....probably.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
7 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Seal up the Chunnel, then go all 'Cockleshell Heroes' on their pantywaist Euro-asses, before driving his Mastiff Armoured Fighting Vehicle up the Champs Elysee at the head of legions of brave Tommy's, right into Macron's conservatoire,  Union Jack in one hand, cock in the other, sucking on a MA-HOOOSIVE cheroot, whilst adoring Mademoiselles throw themselves at him, offering sexual favours well beyond Neil's wildest dreams, in thanksgiving for their liberation from the grinding jackboot of EU tyranny.....

....probably.

Carlsberg don’t do Brexit, but if they did.....

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

...it would be the brexit of choice for tattooed council estate cunts with too many children.

If you say "Beer Can" with a Brexit accent, you're also saying "Bacon" like a Rasta.

14 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oooh I don't know.

The blinkers must be coming off even the most ardent Europhile (Hi Panzy!). Spin it how they will about this merely requesting the newly independent UK to adhere to their rules, it's the EU being wilfully obstructionist (plus ca change) and autocratic (i.e reverting to type)

How can a plane be fit to fly and the competency of its aeronautical engineering team be tickety boo at 11.59  - yet at 12.01 they're something out of the Wright / Marx brothers?

If we can’t fly to them they can’t fly to us. Perfect.  No more fucking foreigners coming in.  Tick.

5 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Panzer .. will you stop faffing about and tell us what YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT BREXIT?

I think its facinating to watch the U.K. stagger around like an angry drunk blaming everyone except themselves ..and now the drunk is standing on the edge threatening to jump unless its demands are met.

Panzbaby 

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

If we can’t fly to them they can’t fly to us. Perfect.  No more fucking foreigners coming in.  Tick.

In a perfect world MC, all these cunts could jet off to the Med or some other chavy shithole in the summer and there would be some kind of event that would stop them every flying back. Ebola possibly?

28 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In a perfect world MC, all these cunts could jet off to the Med or some other chavy shithole in the summer and there would be some kind of event that would stop them every flying back. Ebola possibly?

Stibbly. For 10 years I have flown the Union Jack and the Tricolour side by side at Chez Withers. That said for the last year the Jack has flown at half mast, to reflect this sorry mess. Yesterday a wood pigeon flew over and deposited a load of blackberry shite right down it.  I sincerely hope it is not an omen. To be honest,  I cried.

9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Stibbly. For 10 years I have flown the Union Jack and the Tricolour side by side at Chez Withers. That said for the last year the Jack has flown at half mast, to reflect this sorry mess. Yesterday a wood pigeon flew over and deposited a load of blackberry shite right down it.  I sincerely hope it is not an omen. To be honest,  I cried.

Kill yourself.