CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU project fear bollocks again!

Guest N/A

22 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Wrong again.

Don't mistake 'shouted down by Irish Media Groupthink' as being quiet.

See some of the dazzling recent articles by John Waters for example:

"The current sense, therefore, that the UK is about to walk off a cliff in the name of a principled independence is secretly relished to the full in her nearest former outpost. The piquancies of the Ancient Enemy toying with what ‘everyone’ ‘knows’ to be economic and political lunacy are far from lost on a people now smug in their new dependencies on Big Tech and the EU.

We enjoy being the good boys of Europe while the Brits languish in the dunce’s corner. But the much-canvassed idea of the Irish as a nation of ‘Europhiles’ is a long way off. The founders of the EU project (-Monnet, De Gasperi, Adenauer, Schuman)are by no means household names in Dublin or Doolin. We were always in ‘Europe’ for the money, and when it stopped flowing we shot down two EU treaties in the Noughties, in each case accepting our error and reversing the decision second time around. In 2010, when the Troika arrived to audit our books for the EU Commission, ECB and IMF, virtually everyone turned overnight into a Europhobe, observing from behind twitching curtains Ajai Chopra and his henchmen moving through the streets of Dublin, as though they were the ghosts of the Cromwellians.

Had an Irexit-promoting party contested the 2011 election it would have swept the board. Instead, we got Enda Kenny, the yes-man from Del Monte who liked to say ‘absolutely’. Now, having picked our own pockets for a decade, we’ve managed to convince ourselves that we pulled ourselves back on to the pig’s back by our bootstraps, with a €200 billion debt we hardly ever mention".

Waters is the farage of Irish journalism..believe him at yer peril

Panzbaby 

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Waters is the farage of Irish journalism..believe him at yer peril

Panzbaby 

Not a question of believing him or not. Unlike yourself I couldn't give a shit what you get up to over the Irish Sea in Northwest Europe  / Greater Rockall.

You said 'Irexit' proponents had been quiet recently

They haven't

Its funny actually..over here the ones preaching  out are the beardy lefties and the leftovers who dont understand how the world works..coupled with a few communist union reps in state run transport companies  ..over where you are its the well heeled well spoken overbred hard right conservatives ..funny dat

Panzbaby 

15 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Its funny actually..over here the ones preaching  out are the beardy lefties and the leftovers who dont understand how the world works..coupled with a few communist union reps in state run transport companies  ..over where you are its the well heeled well spoken overbred hard right conservatives ..funny dat

Panzbaby 

Funny, you couldn't be more wrong. It would help your POV if you knew what you were talking about.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

Tune in for this, and more, on the next episode of Stupid Cunt.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:05 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Nothing. OTOH, Europe as per usual still suffers from frozen outstretched arm syndrome, still wanting cash for nothing in return, so no change there.

Slightly off topic I know, but you could at least give me a fucking clue!  What have I done this time to raise your wrath which in turn led you to issue me with a 'Warning' which will stain my character for a lifetime. Please don't tell me that it was my reference to 'a pimp' or for cheering this fucking place up with an 'eavens work of art.  You ruin everything, you do. Spoil Sport. 

6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Slightly off topic I know, but you could at least give me a fucking clue!  What have I done this time to raise your wrath which in turn led you to issue me with a 'Warning' which will stain my character for a lifetime. Please don't tell me that it was my reference to 'a pimp' or for cheering this fucking place up with an 'eavens work of art.  You ruin everything, you do. Spoil Sport. 

Didn’t you refer to Frank as a “son of a dog-faced whore” in an earlier post?

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Didn’t you refer to Frank as a “son of a dog-faced whore” in an earlier post?

Not in name I didn't.  Roops assumes too much. I mean, it could have been anybody, couldn't it?  Katie Price, etc. etc. etc. It's nothing short of favouritism, Ape. Favouritism of a DFW... a Dopey Fucking Wanker.  I'd wager that I was grassed.  

11 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Good evening serf...

Evening Punkers - done anything of use to society today, or have you just been sucking cock again?

Edited by Iam Ape
I flew my 700 class helicopter today. It could, quite literally, cut your stupid fucking head off.

32 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Evening Punkers - done anything of use to society today, or have you just been sucking cock again?

Actually my golf against a visiting elite party from Scotland was rained off. We’ve spent the rest of the day drinking fine Claret and being misogynistic, homophobic and racist in clubhouse.

What do think about that ?

How’s your club foot wanker?

lol.

21 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Actually my golf against a visiting elite party from Scotland was rained off. We’ve spent the rest of the day drinking fine Claret and being misogynistic, homophobic and racist in clubhouse.

lol.

Don’t forget all the bumming. You forgot to mention the bumming.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

He might just be referring to the huge, bland chunks of text you churn out when attempting to make one of your points. They do come across as a little encyclopaedic.

Exactly..usually to contradict MC baby..a man with a learning disability visible from space ...yer a big fish in a small pond izall

Panzbaby 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

He might just be referring to the huge, bland chunks of text you churn out when attempting to make one of your points. They do come across as a little encyclopaedic.

Paraplegic & moronic more the likes. 

2 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

lol.

Is this a self define "elite" and is the claret self defined lemonade?

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm sure you can. Give an example of the "copy n paste", or is this yet more Panzerbollox?

I could join in at this juncture in the conversation, but I fucking hate this Panzer cunt, so it over to you Pansy baby.  Cut n paste what?   I’ve never seen any.

2 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Don’t forget all the bumming. You forgot to mention the bumming.

Fucking hell Ape, you actually made me laugh. Real laughter. Do it again. Go on laughter monkey say something funny.  Do the bum joke again.

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Exactly..usually to contradict MC baby..a man with a learning disability visible from space ...yer a big fish in a small pond izall

Panzbaby 

Go drill a hole in your head please.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Funny, you couldn't be more wrong. It would help your POV if you knew what you were talking about.

Could just be me, but your profile picture just makes me think of Victorian post-mortem photography. Creepy as fuck.