Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Monumental cunt

EU project fear bollocks again!

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I could join in at this juncture in the conversation, but I fucking hate this Panzer cunt, so it over to you Pansy baby.  Cut n paste what?   I’ve never seen any.

Yer a funny guy MC baby..stick to the casual everyday observations..less of the bazillionaire rockstar lifestyle bollox an name dropping.

Panzbaby 

On 10/14/2018 at 3:07 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Yer a funny guy MC baby..stick to the casual everyday observations..less of the bazillionaire rockstar lifestyle bollox an name dropping.

Panzbaby 

I teed that shot up at the net nicely regarding Roops cut n paste antics and you dropped the ball.   Very disappointed.

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I teed that shot up at the net nicely regarding Roops cut n paste antics and you dropped the ball.   Very disappointed.

I would hazard a guess that Yer often disappointed Mc baby..ignore the roops..entertain us ..i personally dont care where ya live or what ya drive

Panzbaby 

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

No you didn't. This is the oft used defence of the perennially pwned who never seem to provide any evidence of cut and paste.

15 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Think the honourable gentleman was alluding to the availability of your mother in the 99p shop 

Panzbaby 

rsz_images.jpg

On 10/14/2018 at 3:07 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

This you Panzy?

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is the oft used defence of the perennially pwned who never seem to provide any evidence of cut and paste.

VAeA885.jpg

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No you didn't. This is the oft used defence of the perennially pwned who never seem to provide any evidence of cut and paste.

Pwned???   What cut n paste is that from a welsh word no doubt. 

20 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

This you Panzy?

No pen baby..im far too poor to afford such luxuries as a ride on lawnmower or pile of video tapes ..or a hat for that matter ..although the orange t shirt is in style these days on tessys front bench..They're leading you down a dead end ya know 

Panzbaby