CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU project fear bollocks again!

Guest N/A

On 9/25/2018 at 9:57 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Stoopid leaver cunts ..may ya get all ya deserve 

Panzbaby 

I suspect that as you are called after a fucking German tank, you hoped to take over ze world in 1939.  

Fuck off, two world wars and one world cup 

On 9/26/2018 at 10:27 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

In a perfect world MC, all these cunts could jet off to the Med or some other chavy shithole in the summer and there would be some kind of event that would stop them every flying back. Ebola possibly?

As the point is our technicians can’t maintain planes, can we simply have them all crash and burn into German and French schools from 35,000 feet, fully loaded with fuel and chavs duty frees.

On 9/26/2018 at 1:16 AM, Panzerknacker said:

I think its facinating to watch the U.K. stagger around like an angry drunk blaming everyone except themselves ..and now the drunk is standing on the edge threatening to jump unless its demands are met.

Panzbaby 

Are you talking about that Luxembourg son of a Nazi SS officer, Jean Claude Junker diver bomber.   He’s a drunken bum staggering about.  How people would willingly want to be under his unelected power is beyond me.   Utter fucking idiot.  It’s bad enough having our utter fucking idiots to watch, but at least we get to fuck them off every 4 years or so.   I suppose if you are German Panzy you are brought up with an inane ability to follow der Furher.  Europe under ze jackboot is an ideological goal for you and a blind faith in a bunch of unelected power mongers is what you crave again.    Did you ever study history 1933 to 1945?   You had a similar set up that proved to be rather unpopular with the rest of us.   People who voted remain in the uk are basically Oswald Moselyites and might as well put their black shirts on and have a Jack Greilish hair cut.  Fucking unpatriotic cunts.   They can all fuck off on badly maintained aircraft as far as we are concerned. 

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Are you talking about that Luxembourg son of a Nazi SS officer, Jean Claude Junker diver bomber.   He’s a drunken bum staggering about.  How people would willingly want to be under his unelected power is beyond me.   Utter fucking idiot.  It’s bad enough having our utter fucking idiots to watch, but at least we get to fuck them off every 4 years or so.   I suppose if you are German Panzy you are brought up with an inane ability to follow der Furher.  Europe under ze jackboot is an ideological goal for you and a blind faith in a bunch of unelected power mongers is what you crave again.    Did you ever study history 1933 to 1945?   You had a similar set up that proved to be rather unpopular with the rest of us.   People who voted remain in the uk are basically Oswald Moselyites and might as well put their black shirts on and have a Jack Greilish hair cut.  Fucking unpatriotic cunts.   They can all fuck off on badly maintained aircraft as far as we are concerned. 

Dunno Mc baby .. i think everything the boshe learned about oppression.. jack boot and gunboat diplomacy  they probably copied from perfidious albion over the centuries

Panzbaby  

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I suspect that as you are called after a fucking German tank, you hoped to take over ze world in 1939.  

Fuck off, two world wars and one world cup 

Keen student of history that you are Mc baby you'd at least credit the entry of America in 1917 to the armistice in 1918..also lions share of the credit in the second dust up should go to the red army soldier who's fanatical bravery and willingness to die allowed the allies to defeat the nazi regime..as for the footballist ..right place at the right time is how id look at that....all those years ago

Panzbaby 

23 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Im a realist roops baby..but y'all go on down yer road to wherever ..at this stage they're ready to bin yiz

Panzbaby 

At this stage, no-one knows what The EU is ready to do. Don't listen to political trash talk on either side - the real fight is behind closed doors. How long have you been a "realist"? It seems realism has betrayed the idealism that begat the Easter Uprising and hard fought independence. Less than a hundred years have elapsed before you gave up your currency and swore allegiance to your Euro masters. The signatories of The Proclamation must be turning in their graves.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

At this stage, no-one knows what The EU is ready to do. Don't listen to political trash talk on either side - the real fight is behind closed doors. How long have you been a "realist"? It seems realism has betrayed the idealism that begat the Easter Uprising and hard fought independence. Less than a hundred years have elapsed before you gave up your currency and swore allegiance to your Euro masters. The signatories of The Proclamation must be turning in their graves.

You must have great faith in yer elected betters roops baby...ive no faith in mine..id prefer the euro club check their homework and restrict their abilites to steer the ship in whatever politically popular direction is in vogue at the time...as for the men of 16' i think theyd be pleased to see how the nation is faring and now  stands with its "gallant allies in Europe"...it was that phrase in the proclamation that allowed the british government to execute them as traitors. And in doing so created the martyrs we celebrate today..so ya really only have yerselves to blame ...100 years later yer reaping what you've sown...may ya get all ya deserve..and then a bit

Panzbaby 

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Very accurate. Now Sein Fein are embracing the rainbow flag, the EU, abortion, repeal of blasphemy laws (coming in October) and all things associated with modern orange book liberalism, the true republicans share more of their values with their enemy the DUP.

If Panzy is a black man, coconut would be the appropriate nomenclature. 

34 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Very accurate. Now Sein Fein are embracing the rainbow flag, the EU, abortion, repeal of blasphemy laws (coming in October) and all things associated with modern orange book liberalism, the true republicans share more of their values with their enemy the DUP.

Panzer probably has very good reason to be frightened. On the surface the UK leaving EU appears bad for the Irish Republic. However for UK leaving the EU is most likely to be for the best in the longer term, and the vote was about the UK leaving the EU and not about the impact that would have on the Irish Republic. Panzer makes me think about my neighbour .. this afternoon I have to go to hospital to have an injection in one of my eyes (something that happens about every three months). My neighbour say's that nothing would make him have an injection in his eye if he was in my place, however he is not in my place, my choice is to lose the sight in my eye or suffer the injections and retain the sight in that eye. My thoughts are that were Panzer in my situation he would close to lose the sight in one of his eyes.

41 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Sigmund was right..ya become what ya hate..anyway the shinners are like any other political party..back whats popular..they've been that way for some years now beasty baby ..the true aim of the the political parties of the north is to bleed as much as they can from the uk taxpayer a skill finely honed over the years

Panzbaby 

13 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Panzer probably has very good reason to be frightened. On the surface the UK leaving EU appears bad for the Irish Republic. However for UK leaving the EU is most likely to be for the best in the longer term, and the vote was about the UK leaving the EU and not about the impact that would have on the Irish Republic. Panzer makes me think about my neighbour .. this afternoon I have to go to hospital to have an injection in one of my eyes (something that happens about every three months). My neighbour say's that nothing would make him have an injection in his eye if he was in my place, however he is not in my place, my choice is to lose the sight in my eye or suffer the injections and retain the sight in that eye. My thoughts are that were Panzer in my situation he would close to lose the sight in one of his eyes.

Id put duct tape around yer eyes and give ya a couple of injections behind yer ear ...solve yer ocular issues and make space on the nhs waiting lists

Panzbaby 

21 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Keen student of history that you are Mc baby you'd at least credit the entry of America in 1917 to the armistice in 1918..also lions share of the credit in the second dust up should go to the red army soldier who's fanatical bravery and willingness to die allowed the allies to defeat the nazi regime..as for the footballist ..right place at the right time is how id look at that....all those years ago

Panzbaby 

Panzer....the Americans always arrive late for wars. Wwi was already going our way before they arrived.  Germany had run out of the ability to reinforce their troops. Actually it was Britain’s ability to call upon its commonwealth states like Australia, NZ, India, South Africa, Canada that had already turned the tide way before the Americans turned up with a modest force of shit troops that had never seen action.

wwii was down to British air superiority.  The Battle of Britain put your grandads lot on the back foot from 1940 onwards.  As soon as the Battle of Britain was lost, the war was lost.   Sure it took us some time to land sausage side, but the bombing of Germany and the failure of Fritz to control the skies was a fundamental error.  The fact Fritz was fighting The Russians was down to a tactical German error.  On entering the war the Russians actually invaded Finland rather than defended themselves again ze Germans and could have kept out of it longer, but Hitler wanted to get the oil, so invaded ze Russians.  Big mistake and he did not read his history books on Napoleons same mistake. Tactical error.

a similar tactical error lost you the 1966 World Cup.   Beckebauer was given the job of man marking Bobby Carlton.   This did keep Bobby out of the game, but allowed little know Sir Geoff Hurst to score a hatrick.

fuck off

21 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dunno Mc baby .. i think everything the boshe learned about oppression.. jack boot and gunboat diplomacy  they probably copied from perfidious albion over the centuries

Panzbaby  

What have West Bromwich Albion got to do with jackboots and gun boats?

23 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

You must have great faith in yer elected betters roops baby...ive no faith in mine..id prefer the euro club check their homework and restrict their abilites to steer the ship in whatever politically popular direction is in vogue at the time...as for the men of 16' i think theyd be pleased to see how the nation is faring and now  stands with its "gallant allies in Europe"...it was that phrase in the proclamation that allowed the british government to execute them as traitors. And in doing so created the martyrs we celebrate today..so ya really only have yerselves to blame ...100 years later yer reaping what you've sown...may ya get all ya deserve..and then a bit

Panzbaby 

I have a realistic opinion of elected parliamentarians, Panz. I also understand that through the democratic process the electorate can remove individuals and controlling parties. Such voter power will count for nothing for the Irish. Even if you replaced all your MEP's you have no such say in reining in the remaining 750 who will continue to legislate in all aspects of life. As for getting rid of a poor-performing executive the Irish influence will amount to zero.

Can I ask precisely what the UK "reaped"? You appear to imply that Eire voted to remain and surrender monetary control just to "get one over the Brits" - hardly realistic.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have a realistic opinion of elected parliamentarians, Panz. I also understand that through the democratic process the electorate can remove individuals and controlling parties. Such voter power will count for nothing for the Irish. Even if you replaced all your MEP's you have no such say in reining in the remaining 750 who will continue to legislate in all aspects of life. As for getting rid of a poor-performing executive the Irish influence will amount to zero.

Can I ask precisely what the UK "reaped"? You appear to imply that Eire voted to remain and surrender monetary control just to "get one over the Brits" - hardly realistic.

Yer right roops ..y'all better off out of the chains of Europe..follow the wizdom of the goves n the moogs and the bojo theyll see the country right..no better men for yiz

Panzbaby 

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yer right roops ..y'all better off out of the chains of Europe..follow the wizdom of the goves n the moogs and the bojo theyll see the country right..no better men for yiz

Panzbaby 

I think the problem is your life is without meaning unless you are subjugated - the conformity of catholic doctrinaire, the weight of the British jackboot and now impalement by the eurocrat's pen. The bloody-minded British OTOH, don't like being told what to do by foreigners. 

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think the problem is your life is without meaning unless you are subjugated - the conformity of catholic doctrinaire, the weight of the British jackboot and now impalement by the eurocrat's pen. The bloody-minded British OTOH, don't like being told what to do by foreigners. 

You could probably debate this fucking bollocks with him forever and a day with no noticeable progress, or simply remove anything he posts containing the words;

yiz

fukked

tessy

arleen

bojo.

Spare us any more of this Guinness fuelled, top-o-the mornin' shite.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You could probably debate this fucking bollocks with him forever and a day with no noticeable progress, or simply remove anything he posts containing the words;

yiz

fukked

tessy

arleen

bojo.

Spare us any more of this Guinness fuelled, top-o-the mornin' shite.

Fuk off back to yer flidspak thread..the grown ups are talking

Panzbaby