CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU project fear bollocks again!

Guest N/A

34 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I think the british are the ones under subjugation..to class and titles and any shill with the right pedigree and accent..i see the same news as you do and wonder how ya believe them

Panzbaby 

Its pointless bandying around stereotypes have been redundant for more than thirty years, Panz - in any case the UK have bigger issues with entitled rather than the titled. These days the meritocracy control the levers not the aristocracy.

17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its pointless bandying around stereotypes have been redundant for more than thirty years, Panz - in any case the UK have bigger issues with entitled rather than the titled. These days the meritocracy control the levers not the aristocracy.

These days the meritocracy control the levers not the aristocracy...

Not in Cheshire...

On 9/28/2018 at 8:35 AM, Mrs Roops said:

At this stage, no-one knows what The EU is ready to do. Don't listen to political trash talk on either side - the real fight is behind closed doors. How long have you been a "realist"? It seems realism has betrayed the idealism that begat the Easter Uprising and hard fought independence. Less than a hundred years have elapsed before you gave up your currency and swore allegiance to your Euro masters. The signatories of The Proclamation must be turning in their graves.

Let's see how that's going to pan out. Greece or Italy?

Next, Sturgeon fuckwit will be dragging Scotland to joining the club of getting shafted by the Euro; primarily by Krautland with it's low inflation rates.

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You should have a little go at Flidspack. All brexit and no play makes panzyspacker a dull boy.

Was he the inspiration behind flidspack by any chance?

Guest 'eavensabove
25 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

You're asking far too much from him.

He's only just recently left Night School, to learn how to read in the dark.

Guest 'eavensabove

Comrade Panza, was stopped by the police. He was walking the streets of Belfast, arm in arm with a penguin.

"I'm advising you to take that penguin to the Zoo"  Said the copper.

Three days later, the same copper sees Panza walking the penguin again...

"Oi," says the copper, "I thought I'd told you to take that penguin to the Zoo!!!"

"But I DID!" replies Panza. "We had a marvellous time, we're off to the cinema now"

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

No.  But he was instrumental in the renewed campaign for condom use and preventing incestuous teen pregnancy.

1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

The truth.

the actual inspiration for Flidspack©, came in late 2016, when Ape got absolutely fucking shitfaced to avoid having to speak to his mother in law, and drunkenly posed the question: 'what's a spackers favourite pie filling?' I was as pissed as Ape, and replied; 'steak and flidney'.

and so it began.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The truth.

the actual inspiration for Flidspack©, came in late 2016, when Ape got absolutely fucking shitfaced to avoid having to speak to his mother in law, and drunkenly posed the question: 'what's a spackers favourite pie filling?' I was as pissed as Ape, and replied; 'steak and flidney'.

and so it began.

… and the rest is CC history. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The truth.

and so it began.

The sort of intellectual enlightenment only the genius possess and the insane lament.  

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The truth.

and so it began.

What’s the favourite playground game of spackers?

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

… Next day, he takes his vacuum flask to his local Café.

"can you top it up for me please, with 3 cups of tea, one without sugar."

The day after, he goes for a job interview at the building site. The foreman asks him if he can make tea? "Of course I can" he replies. The foreman then asks him if he can drive a forklift? To which he replies "How big's the fucking teapot"? 

29 minutes ago, scotty said:

Piggy in the fliddle? 

Scotty, I may not be one of the oldies on here, I've only been here for 2 years, but I remember you when you were 8 Ace, and I didn't think you could have improved on that, but since you have become an NHS sponsored serial killer, you've knocked it out of the fucking park. 

Bravo.