CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU project fear bollocks again!

Guest N/A

8 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

It’s hard to determine whether anything you post is true or not, as you seem unable to write in an intelligible language, choosing instead to use some bizzare street dialect. 

What you think matters not to anyone my little parka wearing shower wanker

Panzbaby 

20 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Truth hurts fukwit... 

Panzbaby 

No, you misunderstand. I couldn't give a flying fuck about whether we are part of the EU or not. The world is already fucked and brexit is about as significant as a single candle on a giant shit cake. My earlier comment was merely indicative of how fucking utterly bored I, and every other cunt is with your incessant, repetitive fucking droning on about it. 

Dont you get it? It makes no difference which politicians we choose to be fucked over by, because we're going to get fucked over anyway. And give it 20 years, all of us white heterosexuals will be zoo exhibits, being gawped at by a bunch of mixed race gender neutral faggots.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, you misunderstand. I couldn't give a flying fuck about whether we are part of the EU or not. The world is already fucked and brexit is about as significant as a single candle on a giant shit cake. My earlier comment was merely indicative of how fucking utterly bored I, and every other cunt is with your incessant, repetitive fucking droning on about it. 

Dont you get it? It makes no difference which politicians we choose to be fucked over by, because we're going to get fucked over anyway. And give it 20 years, all of us white heterosexuals will be zoo exhibits, being gawped at by a bunch of mixed race gender neutral faggots.

I dont feel compelled to look at or comment on threads i have no interest in ..if this isnt your bag then skate on 

Panzbaby 

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

More like historical footnotes to the human biography.  Perhaps archaeologists will find one of us fossilised, reassemble our bones and we'll be classified as Cunticus horicus.  However, I don't think we'll be that lucky.  If anybody finds our bones, they're going to be faggotized so deeply, they'll think they've found a new phallic substitute to use to violate themselves and their mates already gaped starfish.  

6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..yer ruling elite meet this week ..should be a laff watching the gilded monkeys tear each other up while the bus hurtles tword the cliff while Jeremy picks fleas off his ballbag and eats them..yiz kuntz

Panzbaby 

Well now, our ruling elite will be monkeying around within UK shores speaking English whereas your ruling elite be 500 miles away from Dublin monkeying in unfamiliar languages as they pontificate what you can or cannot do for the Dáil's relevance and authority is eroding to that of a parish council. At least the Irish can determine how many pencil sharpeners each school can have, at least for now 'cos your EU masters do have a habit of intruding into everything and they do love uniformity for all...

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well now, our ruling elite will be monkeying around within UK shores speaking English whereas your ruling elite be 500 miles away from Dublin monkeying in unfamiliar languages as they pontificate what you can or cannot do for the Dáil's relevance and authority is eroding to that of a parish council. At least the Irish can determine how many pencil sharpeners each school can have, at least for now 'cos your EU masters do have a habit of intruding into everything and they do love uniformity for all...

Again..ive no problem with them checking our idiots homework and piloting skills..ive experienced the damage that elected ex school teachers and county councillors can do to an economy when left unchecked ..we are well aware how small we are...its going to become apparent to you how small you are aswell

Panzbaby 

4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Again..ive no problem with them checking our idiots homework and piloting skills..ive experienced the damage that elected ex school teachers and county councillors can do to an economy when left unchecked ..we are well aware how small we are...its going to become apparent to you how small you are aswell

Panzbaby 

We'll see shall we.

All your incesent moaning is an obvious case of sour grapes. Like it's been said here recently, most couldn't give a flying fuck what our shitcunt leaders do in terms of brexit but I and others are pretty sure not much is going to change. Our economy is robust enough to withstand most things, the same can't be said of over the water. Brexit will impact Eire far greater than the UK.

37 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We'll see shall we.

All your incesent moaning is an obvious case of sour grapes. Like it's been said here recently, most couldn't give a flying fuck what our shitcunt leaders do in terms of brexit but I and others are pretty sure not much is going to change. Our economy is robust enough to withstand most things, the same can't be said of over the water. Brexit will impact Eire far greater than the UK.

You sound like one of those fucking idiots at the tory conference..yer a global joke ..we scoff openly at you

Panzbaby