CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU project fear bollocks again!

Guest N/A

Mm..anyway the sooner the infected lesion that is the uk and its toxic media are removed from the arse of europe the sooner we can get back to facing off vlad n the Chinese..denying him and his nation kitkats and other goodies are surprisingly effective..hes a thug and wants a shooty situation..faced with a populace denied the nice things..hes powerless..but hes buyin up chunks of london..youd better sort that out 

Panzbaby 

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You asked a question that hitherto had not received a "credible answer". Interesting that my credible response was described as "a rant" because I had the temerity to reply. I would put it you that that the crystal ball predictions given by the merchants of "project fear" have, thus far, been way off the mark.

I didn’t actually ask you anything. My point was that ordinary people I’ve spoken to (not Google powered fonts of all knowledge) cannot actually answer the question. And an awful lot of the voting public are just ordinary people.

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

I didn’t actually ask you anything. My point was that ordinary people I’ve spoken to (not Google powered fonts of all knowledge) cannot actually answer the question. And an awful lot of the voting public are just ordinary people.

I never said that you did ask me. I merely answered, according to you, a hitherto unanswered query. Your response was to have a hissy fit. I would have thought the majority of the population would be aware that the UK is a net contributor by several billions to the EU budget, no?

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's actually an easy question to answer.  £8,900,000,000 or £8.9 billion per annum net contribution to the EU money pit, or to put it in practical terms that's £8.9 billion tax UK citizens wouldn't have to fork out each year or £8.9 billion worth of services (infrastructure, health or social care) denied to us. Every year. 

The notion that the UK should stay within the EU because "better the devil you know" is the expected response from someone whose income and role in life is courtesy of the taxpayer. It smacks of someone who works in a risk-free environment and doesn't have to compete in the real world. Wealth for all is created by enterprise, not the bureaucrat so I take a jaundiced view that we should stay with the EU "because its the world's largest trading bloc". This conveniently ignores the fact that 60% of UK foreign trade is with outside the EU. That percentage would be higher were it not for the fact that the EU is not only a trading bloc but also a protectionist club which invariably effects weaker nations. I haven't even mentioned issues that Remainers are strangely silent about, namely the torrent of regulations spewed out by the EU machine, democratic accountability and the ability to remove EU Commissioners who aren't up to the job...

On top of it, we have a net trade deficit with EU countries (primarily Germany) to the tune of 24 billion pounds, which just like our EU budget contributions has been steadily growing. So our net position has been slowly getting worse for the last forty years. Of course, if nobody here and abroad wants to buy the stuff we produce, than we have to address it - it's our self-made problem. But expecting us to carry on with trade deficits and ever larger contributions without any rational adjustments is seriously fucked up. Brussels eat shit and keep your fucking Euro.

47 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I never said that you did ask me. I merely answered, according to you, a hitherto unanswered query. Your response was to have a hissy fit. I would have thought the majority of the population would be aware that the UK is a net contributor by several billions to the EU budget, no?

No hissy fit from me - just a bit of sarcasm. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

My point is that I asked what specific aspect of being a member of the EU impacted people’s lives enough to force them to take what is, to all intents and purposes, a very big gamble. If it was as clear cut as you suggest, and that by leaving there will be loads more money available to fund things such as healthcare, it’s a bit odd so many people voted to remain. Perhaps the leave campaigners should drive a bus around with £350,000,000 per week emblazoned on the side of it, to show all us stupid remainers how silly we’re being.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

My point is that I asked what specific aspect of being a member of the EU impacted people’s lives enough to force them to take what is, to all intents and purposes, a very big gamble. If it was as clear cut as you suggest, and that by leaving there will be loads more money available to fund things such as healthcare, it’s a bit odd so many people voted to remain. Perhaps the leave campaigners should drive a bus around with £350,000,000 per week emblazoned on the side of it, to show all us stupid remainers how silly we’re being.

Ape what on earth are you up to? You’re out of your depth on any subject outside of plastic RC miniatures, you fucking idiot. Don’t get involved. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ape what on earth are you up to? You’re out of your depth on any subject outside of plastic RC miniatures, you fucking idiot. Don’t get involved. 

Yes, I realise that I’m asking for trouble, but I happen to think that Brexit is a fucking car crash. I’ll go back to RC stuff in due course. Lol. Lol. Fuck off.

57 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Yes, I realise that I’m asking for trouble, but I happen to think that Brexit is a fucking car crash. I’ll go back to RC stuff in due course. Lol. Lol. Fuck off.

Decimus covers politics and the bleedin’ obvious these days. And he does it very well. Let’s have some fun. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Decimus covers politics and the bleedin’ obvious these days. And he does it very well. Let’s have some fun. 

I'm ready. There has been enough absolute rubbish spouted on here by Brexiteers over the past few months, and beyond the gallant yet utterly hopeless efforts of Panzy, no one has picked up the battle flag for the other side.

As a man of undoubted sophistication who appreciates the benefits of free movement and European culture, you're welcome to join me. Alternatively, you could shut your fucking mouth and do a video.

23 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Seriously...whyd the fuk would anyone come to the UK to set up shop when ya insult and slag off 500 million customers and are ready to drive the ship onto the rocks.....nissan have one foot out the door already ya dumb shite ....hopefully you work for a fickle multinational whos lookin down the barrel of heavy tarrifs on the shite they export outa UK plc ..thatll soften yer jingoistic hard on 

Panzbaby 

That'd be Nissan that's building its Qashquai and X-Trail models in Sunderland after the Tories - in a rare example of arse / elbow decoupling - reassured them of support following the referendum in 2016.

I run a small business and my view / vote on Brexit was coloured by the company having to work for 9 months to complete the paperwork secure a deal with a major European manufacturer that could (an I mean literally) have been completed in an afternoon with a British company.

You can only get jingoistic if you come from 'somewhere'. If you come from nowhere / anywhere it's all just (in your case) cod Oirish bum gravy.

15 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

That'd be Nissan that's building its Qashquai and X-Trail models in Sunderland after the Tories - in a rare example of arse / elbow decoupling - reassured them of support following the referendum in 2016.

I run a small business and my view / vote on Brexit was coloured by the company having to work for 9 months to complete the paperwork secure a deal with a major European manufacturer that could (an I mean literally) have been completed in an afternoon with a British company.

You can only get jingoistic if you come from 'somewhere'. If you come from nowhere / anywhere it's all just (in your case) cod Oirish bum gravy.

Brexit means a hard Brexit.

4 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

It's not surprising that you haven't had a clear cut answer dapps, as the question posed in the referendum asked only one thing but required a whole raft of different issues and judgements to be considered before giving a simple remain or leave answer.

The headline one of course was immigration; that can be viewed as xenophobia at best or racism at worst, but it can also be considered as a fundamental principle that the UK government should ultimately have control of its own borders and of movement across them. Given that we are the destination of choice for economic migrants (being one of the only three countries without compulsory id cards,) this affects us more than it might other EU countries. EU freedom of movement means the migrants only need reach any part of the EU to gain access to the UK, and that is a legitimate reason for concern to the electorate.

Second is the economic argument. I doubt many people voting to leave seriously believed that it would make us better off financially. The negative economic implications were rammed home relentlessly by every major party during the campaign, and if anyone at all took boris fucking johnson and his battle bus seriously then they can only have been a tiny minority. Again, in my opinion people voted on a general principle of economic control over our own affairs rather than the minutiae of how much money we'd have after the vote, although most remainers post-vote seem obsessed with polarising the debate onto this single issue as if nothing else mattered. Even a die hard Euro enthusiast like blair conceded that it would be impossible to get public backing for UK entry into the eurozone, and I'd argue that since seeing what happened to Greece, Portugal, Spain, even the paddies despite what panzy says, the public have a point. We know we'll be a bit poorer, at least temporarily, the judgement is whether the principle was worth it.

Finally there's the thorny question of political integration. Anybody old enough to have voted us into the EEC under Heath will tell you that they were sold the idea of a trading bloc and nothing more. What we are being asked to swallow now is full-on nation state stuff, as michael howard put it "a country called Europe". We can discuss from now til doomsday whether that would be a good or bad thing, but ever closer union is where that would have sent us. The referendum was arguably the last chance the UK public would ever have had to halt our participation in that process and retain our own sovereignty, and I reckon more people realised that than you might think from looking at the headlines and hearing the soundbites.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, scotty said:

It's not surprising that you haven't had a clear cut answer dapps, as the question posed in the referendum asked only one thing but required a whole raft of different issues and judgements to be considered before giving a simple remain or leave answer.

The headline one of course was immigration; that can be viewed as xenophobia at best or racism at worst, but it can also be considered as a fundamental principle that the UK government should ultimately have control of its own borders and of movement across them. Given that we are the destination of choice for economic migrants (being one of the only three countries without compulsory id cards,) this affects us more than it might other EU countries. EU freedom of movement means the migrants only need reach any part of the EU to gain access to the UK, and that is a legitimate reason for concern to the electorate.

Second is the economic argument. I doubt many people voting to leave seriously believed that it would make us better off financially. The negative economic implications were rammed home relentlessly by every major party during the campaign, and if anyone at all took boris fucking johnson and his battle bus seriously then they can only have been a tiny minority. Again, in my opinion people voted on a general principle of economic control over our own affairs rather than the minutiae of how much money we'd have after the vote, although most remainers post-vote seem obsessed with polarising the debate onto this single issue as if nothing else mattered. Even a die hard Euro enthusiast like blair conceded that it would be impossible to get public backing for UK entry into the eurozone, and I'd argue that since seeing what happened to Greece, Portugal, Spain, even the paddies despite what panzy says, the public have a point. We know we'll be a bit poorer, at least temporarily, the judgement is whether the principle was worth it.

Finally there's the thorny question of political integration. Anybody old enough to have voted us into the EEC under Heath will tell you that they were sold the idea of a trading bloc and nothing more. What we are being asked to swallow now is full-on nation state stuff, as michael howard put it "a country called Europe". We can discuss from now til doomsday whether that would be a good or bad thing, but ever closer union is where that would have sent us. The referendum was arguably the last chance the UK public would ever have had to halt our participation in that process and retain our own sovereignty, and I reckon more people realised that than you might think from looking at the headlines and hearing the soundbites.

a very eloquent reply, Scotters.

50 minutes ago, scotty said:

Yeah but Sean Walsh's girlfriend is a victim Grotty! Victim of the biggest overbite in Christendom. Her top nashers have more reach than a croupier's rake.

On 9/26/2018 at 11:03 AM, Witheredscrote said:

Stibbly. For 10 years I have flown the Union Jack and the Tricolour side by side at Chez Withers. That said for the last year the Jack has flown at half mast, to reflect this sorry mess. Yesterday a wood pigeon flew over and deposited a load of blackberry shite right down it.  I sincerely hope it is not an omen. To be honest,  I cried.

At least you don’t have to fly that made up shit of a flag blue with a made up number of stars in a circle that represents nothing.  Why not try a red flag with a white circle with a four legged black man in the middle bending his knees.   That’s more in keeping with ze United States der europe.   Hideous place hocked in debt, insane immigration policy, unsustainable finances, three net contributors, now only two, who have to prop up 27 hangers on who are all on the take, but actually are all in the pocket of brick top, or Angela Merkle as she is also known.  Wait until the French start to feel the pain of another bail out for Greece, Spain or worst of all Italy.   There will be no France in Europe quite quickly after that as they are work shy surrender monkeys.  Italy by the way will renegotiate their exit, slash, revised position just outside the Eu just after Brexit.   This is being kept quiet at the moment but is inevitably coming.  Nobody can afford to bail them out.   We kept out of the ERM and kept the pound for a very good reason.   So we could stay out of brick tops pocket.  Now let’s fuck off.

6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Yeah but Sean Walsh's girlfriend is a victim Grotty! Victim of the biggest overbite in Christendom. Her top nashers have more reach than a croupier's rake.

She has Shergars teeth.

1 hour ago, scotty said:

I agree with all of the above, but may I add two more points that were considered by the masses in the simple In, Out vote well all took.

Firstly, the bail outs were a major concern. Some countries appeared to have been running their economy on buying yachts and ferraris but only selling olives and cheese, whilst taxing none of their population.   The Uk and the other two mugs footing the bill.

Secondly and possibly more important than immigration was the opportunity for a Vote against the establishment.   Decades of being told what EU direction we were taking without consultation, decades of dropping standards in politics, scandals, expenses claims, shit career politicians like that Labour cunt Wallace and gromit look alike and his shit brother who he stabbed in the back.   The Brexit vote was definately a Protest Vote.   The Americans did the same with trump and the French tried to with Le Penn but always bottle it as they have no back bone.    Personally I would sell our Brexit for buttons just for the look on that smug bitch Laura Kuntsbergs face that famous morning.  She was so smug thinking she knew it all and that Brexit had failed and Remain had won on the evening, only to have her tight arsed BBC ugly face slapped with a Cod caught in British protected waters by an English trawler that did not illegally use electric nets to kill everything in the water for 10 square miles like the fucking Dutch do.  They can fuck off n all.  Nazi sympathizers.   It was a massive two fingers and even May knows she cannot ignore the Majority who voted out.  And we are not doing best of three rock paper scissors. Out is out and those who want in, there’s the tunnel the next train is only 5 minutes wait.  Goodbye.

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

At least you don’t have to fly that made up shit of a flag blue with a made up number of stars in a circle that represents nothing.  Why not try a red flag with a white circle with a four legged black man in the middle bending his knees.   That’s more in keeping with ze United States der europe.   Hideous place hocked in debt, insane immigration policy, unsustainable finances, three net contributors, now only two, who have to prop up 27 hangers on who are all on the take, but actually are all in the pocket of brick top, or Angela Merkle as she is also known.  Wait until the French start to feel the pain of another bail out for Greece, Spain or worst of all Italy.   There will be no France in Europe quite quickly after that as they are work shy surrender monkeys.  Italy by the way will renegotiate their exit, slash, revised position just outside the Eu just after Brexit.   This is being kept quiet at the moment but is inevitably coming.  Nobody can afford to bail them out.   We kept out of the ERM and kept the pound for a very good reason.   So we could stay out of brick tops pocket.  Now let’s fuck off.

Oh dear.

16 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Boris' illusionary maths emblazoned on his Brexit bus was exposed the moment it left the sign writers garage yet the Leave camp still won the result thanks to the over 60 yr old voters who did not forget how they were conned by the joint Lab-Con leadership in the 1975 Common Market referendum. Voters were annoyed further by the Remain camp flagrantly breaching campaign spending rules by the government funding a nationwide "information leaflet" which encouraged the electorate to vote remain. Lets not forget "Project Fear" promulgated by various institutions not least by the Chancellor of the Exchequer and the President of the USA in his cack-handed "bottom of the queue" homily.

31 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I think it was more to do with the crustys being conned into thinking theyd go back to the UK of the fifties where bobbys knew the way to places choo choos made smoke and puffy noises and duskies started at Calais ..may y'all get what ya deserve and then a bit

Panzbaby 

Is this a "neutral observation" or another poorly thought out quip from a rabid anglophobe?

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Is this a "neutral observation" or another poorly thought out quip from a rabid anglophobe?

This hatred of the English is certainly a recurring theme. He tries to imply that he's a connected old school Provo, with a dark past and a darker circle of friends, but I suspect his seething resentment stems from being a buck-toothed ginger spastic, whose applications to join the RUC and the Royal Irish regiment were turned down owing to flat feet and a low IQ.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This hatred of the English is certainly a recurring theme. He tries to imply that he's a connected old school Provo, with a dark past and a darker circle of friends, but I suspect his seething resentment stems from being a buck-toothed ginger spastic, whose applications to join the RUC and the Royal Irish regiment were turned down owing to flat feet and a low IQ.

Poor old panzy baby; in an attempt to wind up the predominant right leaning punter-ship in this arse at the end of the internet with his spud brained, bog dwelling, bomb obsessed Mick stereotype, all he's doing is making himself look like a one trick pony and more than likely a plastic paddy. If one reads some of the other responses in this leave/remain/what the fuck is going to happen debate, there are some reasoned and erudite arguments (excluding the obvious cretinous fuckwits of course) and it's a refreshing change from the base cunting of which I'm guiltier than most. I've gone on record as to why he's allegedly so bitter towards the anglos, of which he shares so much in common with, and our democratic decisions but it could be a simple as not being to pop over the boarder for cheap diesel for his granny raping mobile. If so, many and backdoor on one side of the boarder will be safe for being smashed to oblivion by a certain flat footed sex machine. 

• Like 1