CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Girlguiding Transgender cunty bollocks

Earl of Punkape

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Alright love. You got your like for the dick-sucking post. Try not to milk the same cow twice in a row. It just looks desperate.

That’s a slightly womanly response- chiding and slightly nasal.

Guest judgetwi

I’m afraid anybody who works with children these days ( teachers being the obvious ones ) is automatically suspected of being a kiddy fiddler. About a month ago I was cycling in the park and some little girl came out of nowhere, tripped over and fell down right in front of me. I stopped and she was screaming her head off, blood spurting from her knee. I looked around and there were no parents, or any other adult to be seen. Yeah, I just fucked off and left her to it. So call me a cunt because i’m not a faggot or a trannie or some other gender neutral fucking weirdo.

You reap what you sow.

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’m afraid anybody who works with children these days ( teachers being the obvious ones ) is automatically suspected of being a kiddy fiddler. About a month ago I was cycling in the park and some little girl came out of nowhere, tripped over and fell down right in front of me. I stopped and she was screaming her head off, blood spurting from her knee. I looked around and there were no parents, or any other adult to be seen. Yeah, I just fucked off and left her to it. So call me a cunt because i’m not a faggot or a trannie or some other gender neutral fucking weirdo.

You reap what you sow.

You're a cunt!

But you were also probably right to fuck off, and not go near the sniveling little brat.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 9/27/2018 at 12:30 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

Quince, I'm absolutely bursting at the colon. Would you mind opening wide while I powerjet a mixed special kebab into your oesaphagus?

That’s just what I said to admin, a long time ago, and in less flowery fucking language.

You are one gay fucking cunt.

lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2018 at 2:29 AM, Lord Punkape said:

Girlguiding (always top heavy with an ugly lesbian hierarchy) has defended its decision to allow transgender members and leaders - after it expelled two volunteers who objected to the policy.

Helen Watts, one of the expelled volunteers, said girls had a right to "female-only spaces".(whatever that means).

But Girlguiding says including people who self-identify as female to join or lead groups does not put girls at risk.

Simply being transgender "does not make someone more of a safeguarding risk than any other person", it said.

Chief guide Amanda Medler and acting chief executive Ruth Marvel explained the organisation's policy in a letter sent to parents and members on Tuesday.

"In the last few days you may have seen that Girlguiding's equality and diversity policy has been criticised in the media, with accusations that our inclusion of trans members puts girls at risk," they wrote. 

"It does not.".....

What cunts.

So if you and your young daughter want an alternative to this utter bollocks.....”self identify” your daughter as a boy and join the pervert led “Boy Scouts” instead.....

lol.

Fuck off.

This transgender shit is just a bunch of cunts who want to kick up a fuss and make a name for themselves.   If a child is Transgeneder aware at 8 when going to Girl Guides, they are a fucked up minority, who should not be allowed into main stream activities as they are obviously perverted and a sex case murderer in the making.   Who the fuck knew what transgender was at 8 years old?    Sexuality has no place in an 8 year olds life, this is adults playing at silly cunts.

Guest Gronda Gronda

In your opinion, how old is old enough?

In March this year, a school in Essex had a transgender student be told that she was not allowed in the girls toilets "out of respect".

The school had a toilet policy change not long after, but if she was your kid in that situation, how do you think you would react? 

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

This transgender shit is just a bunch of cunts who want to kick up a fuss and make a name for themselves.   If a child is Transgeneder aware at 8 when going to Girl Guides, they are a fucked up minority, who should not be allowed into main stream activities as they are obviously perverted and a sex case murderer in the making.   Who the fuck knew what transgender was at 8 years old?    Sexuality has no place in an 8 year olds life, this is adults playing at silly cunts.

Although a bit strong, I think there is something in this. Kids are just kids and sexual awareness isn’t there. In the first 10 years or so.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Although a bit strong, I think there is something in this. Kids are just kids and sexual awareness isn’t there. In the first 10 years or so.

Anyone who is consciously making transgender decisions at 8 years old is either being  pressed into this by adults or is a fucking mental.  Either way they do not belong in a mainstream activity.  Comply to the norm of stay away you weird cunts. 

Guest Queefer
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Never had this when I was in the Brownies. Pen tells me she never heard the like. And she met Baden-Powell when he and King George visited, doncha know? 

The police keep lists of people who've been in Brownies

20 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

In your opinion, how old is old enough?

In March this year, a school in Essex had a transgender student be told that she was not allowed in the girls toilets "out of respect".

The school had a toilet policy change not long after, but if she was your kid in that situation, how do you think you would react? 

I would say, stop being an attention seeking cunt.  Go get that make up off your face, you are an 8 year old boy.   Sexuality is not a topic for discussion at that age.

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Never had this when I was in the Brownies. Pen tells me she never heard the like. And she met Baden-Powell when he and King George visited, doncha know? 

Wasn’t Baden powell trans?